Need help from experts about retakes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MelOnn

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not at all. NYUCD is my dream school.

First thing I would do is check with NYUCD if your DAT meets the minimum necessary for qualification. If you're already in the program, I assume you have guaranteed admission to NYUCD as long as you've met the minimum DAT/GPA thresholds? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking objectively, the average AA, TS, and RC of NYUCD's matriculant students in 2017 was a 21. Your AA is close enough to that, but your TS and more heavily the RC could be an issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
First thing I would do is check with NYUCD if your DAT meets the minimum necessary for qualification. If you're already in the program, I assume you have guaranteed admission to NYUCD as long as you've met the minimum DAT/GPA thresholds? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking objectively, the average AA, TS, and RC of NYUCD's matriculant students in 2017 was a 21. Your AA is close enough to that, but your TS and more heavily the RC could be an issue.
Would it still be an issue even when im in the program? As far as i know, if the requirements havent changed, it stated 20 aa and 3.5 gpa. Will I still have chances if I keep my gpa up?

Would it still be an issue even when im in the program? As far as i know, if the requirements havent changed, it stated 20 aa and 3.5 gpa. Will I still have chances if I keep my gpa up?
If you're already in the program and the only cutoffs they've designated are for the AA, then you should be fine, but I would suggest you reach out to the head of the program to verify that there are no other cutoffs by subsection.

If you're already in the program and the only cutoffs they've designated are for the AA, then you should be fine, but I would suggest you reach out to the head of the program to verify that there are no other cutoffs by subsection.
Thanks a lot Feralis!