NC State University c/o 2028 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
9+3= 12 for December, then if we do that same method for the rest: 9+1+5= 15 (so far) will probably be the day we hear back.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
9+3= 12 for December, then if we do that same method for the rest: 9+1+5= 15 (so far) will probably be the day we hear back.
So smart. So since the last numbers need to add up to 33 it could be 11 and 22 which would be 15+2+4 so 12/21

I guess we wait a week and see😅
1702657235426.png

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Spending all my time trying to figure this out like I’m not IS and won’t be hearing for a long time!

If you can't figure it out, just shake it off.
There have been 2 T swift references made so far🧐 “Blank Space” and “Shake it off” which come Miss Swift’s 1989 album… Blank Space is the SECOND SONG on the album and Shake it off is the SIXTH SONG! Something seems to be going on there with all these numbers🤔 am I right?😏 am I right?🥺 ALSO, 1989 came out October 27, 2014…… 10 and 27 are apart of the little equation!!!

There have been 2 T swift references made so far🧐 “Blank Space” and “Shake it off” which come Miss Swift’s 1989 album… Blank Space is the SECOND SONG on the album and Shake it off is the SIXTH SONG! Something seems to be going on there with all these numbers🤔 am I right?😏 am I right?🥺 ALSO, 1989 came out October 27, 2014…… 10 and 27 are apart of the little equation!!!
You wouldn’t!!??? It’s winter break NCSU, today I have the time! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 90
Ok ok this is goooood
Please can yall at least say it’s gonna be this week 😭 I can’t wait any longer

I’m really excited for y’all that are possibly hearing on Thursday and not at all jealous as I’m IS and won’t be hearing anytime soon 😭

93 = 27 + 10 + 23 + 21 + 12
12/21/23, 10
10 being the time we find out… that’s so early
Just realized the equation backwards is the date. So most likely 10:27

Last edited:
Keep in mind OOS they will probably send it around 10:27 North Carolina Time (EST). Therefore for me, I could possibly be hearing at 8: 27 am . They also sent out an email saying their office closes 5 pm ET standard time. ( 3pm my time).

So even if we do not here around 10:27 EST at least we know we will here back before 5pm EST.

Weird that it’s at night because the offices close at 5 that day so no one will even be there…

A reminder to all my OOS friends:
Rejection or acceptance, it does not define your ability to be an amazing veterinarian. Whatever happens tomorrow does not change the drive and passion you have for this profession!! You got this. One way or another!

Reactions: 5 users
That's probably the whole point! No one there to field the "why didn't I get in" questions
They would need to make sure they are 100% positive with everything though. Ik Michigan state sent out denials for not having preqs done and people had to email or call back saying they did have them completed and it was an error on MSUs side. If even 1 applicants out of the 2000 or so got messed up that wouldn’t be good to have to wait until January.
I also just know last year they posted a gif/meme right before emails were sent… so based on the trends this year I have a gut feeling right before 10:27 am they’re going to change the post to say AM not PM

Reactions: 2 users
They would need to make sure they are 100% positive with everything though. Ik Michigan state sent out denials for not having preqs done and people had to email or call back saying they did have them completed and it was an error on MSUs side. If even 1 applicants out of the 2000 or so got messed up that wouldn’t be good to have to wait until January.
I also just know last year they posted a gif/meme right before emails were sent… so based on the trends this year I have a gut feeling right before 10:27 am they’re going to change the post to say AM not PM
Possibly! I guess we will see :)

Guess I was wrong! See you all tonight!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Please NC State I can’t wait any longer to get a denial😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
NCSU, before you go for the day, I have just a quick little question… will in-state receive the honor of a hint as well??🥹plwez?

Am I crazy or this lock is being turned back for 4 hours (counting the circles)? Does this mean we are expecting 6:27pm haha? Or 4:27 if this suggests four hours after the picture was posted ( posted on 12:28pm)?

OOS waitlist. So now just more waiting 😭

• Care
OOS Rejection! At least we didn’t have to wait till 10 pm ET ! Good luck to everyone else

Are you able to share with us the number of applications NCSU received?
Also are waitlisted students able to attend the accepted student events?
(Sorry for all the questions and comments- I just love this school!)

In the email it stated 1,400 applicants for the 25 non resident seats in the class

• Resident applications: 342
  • Non-Resident applications: 1516
The information contained in the email titled, "NC State CVM: Save the Date, Welcome Events" sent on 12/05/2023 pertains to admitted and waitlisted applicants. Please review for details. We hope you can join us for the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
1703198963903.png

Have a safe and joyous holiday season. Signing off until 2024!

Reactions: 4 users