NBDE part 1 2010: Raw scores & Comp score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riseup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
For all those who have taken their NBDE part 1 in 2010, please share your Raw scores and Composite scores.
It would help the prospective students have an idea about the scoring pattern as it's a ONE TRY exam only if you pass!

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey hey hey, drstoic. Do NOT ask remember questions! I don't want to get in trouble. $y score will be voided if I do. Basically the exam is like pilot exam, all mixed up, there is no per subject anymore and there are lots of testlets.

Good luck with you exam .

Hi..I have my exm next week..so, can u plz tell wat was the standard of the exm..was it like L,M and N series ASDA papers or harder? can u plzz share the topics from which most of the questns were asked in ur test.. my email id is [email protected]

i think drstoic asked for topics asked and not 'questions' as such. well, its ur choice.

drstoic, u can check posts by godblessus and anniestar who did their exams recently.

Dr. Internationl, I think dr stoic realized that remembered quest can't be asked heren so he edited his questions.

I just responded from what he asked originally :
"
Hi..I have my exm next week..so, can u plz tell wat was the standard of the exm..was it like L,M and N series ASDA papers or harder? can u plzz share few remembered quetns.. my email id is [email protected]

For the topic, I have no problem sharing.
The asked a lot about diabetesn all kind of diabetes you should know, respiratory alkalosis and acidosis, lots of occlusion and tmj, order of eruptions, you have to know all the disease to help you a lot on the testlets, glucogenolysisn gluconeogenesis and glycolisis, hormons, hypophysis ant and post, adrenal glandsn
You don't iglnore the upper limb anatomy. Typr of cells lining our body from PDL to rectum. Know cold about neck triangles, heart disease and all kind of disease related. You need to know the recent epidemic disease.
I will post more when I remember something.

Good luck with your exam

Members don't see this ad :)
hi blissonearth, i am sorry. i didnt know that.
Thanks for sharing the topics...good luck with your result...

hi,
i got my score passed with 82 .i m so disappointed .don't know what to do?it's my first attempt but don't have any choice.

Hi gytdc,
I think i am below even 82. Can you please give the raw scores individually/ subjects in NBDE-1 exam. I think i will know how much i might get. and even please tell how much used to get in ASDA question papers. I am getting in ASDA papers- 82 in DA, 77-Biochem, 60- Micro Path, 62-Human Anat. So please let me know my status in Real exam. thank you.

i got comp.score -85
hpwever i used to score 90+ in ASDA papers and i got 88 and 86 in CRACKTHENBDE. i think exam level has gone up. i took it fr the second time dis time.

i got 85 in part 1 what r the chances and what college should i apply please advice

I did my test in december 2009, and around 15 questions that i knew i answer wrong , like you say, i dont know what happen, can somebody let me know if it happen ?, i am taking it again in july and dont want to fail, help me please!

hey guys..i took my part 1 in may 2010 for the first time and got my score this week.
comp score - 88
raw score
anatomy - 77
bchem/physio - 74
micro/path - 85
da/dh - 79

i don't know whether this is a good score or not ...especially after seeing other posts with scores like 90 and 92! congratulations to those who got such amazing scores! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys..i took my part 1 in may 2010 for the first time and got my score this week.
comp score - 88
raw score
anatomy - 77
bchem/physio - 74
micro/path - 85
da/dh - 79

i don't know whether this is a good score or not ...especially after seeing other posts with scores like 90 and 92! congratulations to those who got such amazing scores! :)

Congrts!! Its definitely a gr8 score..with first attempt..goodd luck with admission:thumbup:

congrats DDSs87 and Doc17 on your wonderful scores. you have done a wonderful job. people aim to be at your position. even i am aiming but doesn't know where we are standing really.

please tell how much you used to get in ASDA released papers SUBJECT WISE. so that every one can know their probable scores in NBDE-1 real exam.

Last edited:
I was on here quite a bit before my exam trying to figure out what the raw to comp conversion was. Just got my results so hope this helps.

AS 84
BC/Phys 84
Micro/Path 83
DA 91

Comp 93

congrats DDSs87 and Doc17 on your wonderful scores. you have done a wonderful job. people aim to be at your position. even i am aiming but doesn't know where we are standing really.

please tell how much you used to get in ASDA released papers SUBJECT WISE. so that every one can know their probable scores in NBDE-1 real exam.

my scores on the ASDA papers were very close to my actual scores given above

Last edited:
this is amazing score.
but can you tell us how did you get this very high score?
are you a genius person?

Hi Manjuverma,

Can you pls advice on how or where to get these video lectures. I guess you are busy with exams now; appreciate if you could guide me. Tks.

hi everyone....giving exam in july...really worried....however studying and solving ASDA papers and m getting around 85-88 correct answers every paper i come across.M studying Through Decks, ASDA, Kaplan notes and video lectures....is these enough or do i need to get something more apart from these...
I wanted to ask how is the exam....easy difficult or very difficult.....
Thanks

comp score= 86
anat= 73
bochem= 76
micro= 79
dental anat= 77

i dunno if i should apply with these scores??

Hey maples ..first be happy that u passed it @ least u didnt score in 70s...
Well ofcoarse ur gona apply !!! do u have anyother choice ?????????????????????????
I think ur score is not bad..

comp score= 96
anat= 87
bochem= 88
micro= 87
dental anat= 87

I'm am seriously surprised. Planets must have aligned for those last 25 or so questions I guessed right on. Cheers, i'm going to be an oral surgeon!!!!

comp score= 96
anat= 87
bochem= 88
micro= 87
dental anat= 87

I'm am seriously surprised. Planets must have aligned for those last 25 or so questions I guessed right on. Cheers, i'm going to be an oral surgeon!!!!

gaks:eek:...what can i say..congrats!wish i was so lucky!

Got my score back today

AS 83
BC/Phys 82
Micro/Path 77
DA 95

Comp 92

I was shooting for a 75 but I'll take it!

i appeared in june n got 86..

anat 73
physio/bio 72
DA 78
mic/path 80

is tht a good score or not.do i have a chance for admission?
my GPA is 3.84

Last edited:
This was a great thread! I used the data you all provided to make a spreadsheet that will convert your raw practice test scores to a NBDE1 composite score. Just type in your # correct out of 400 (raw score) and it will calculate your board score. It is quick, and not incredibly accurate, but it was the best I could do with the data provided. Check it out!

Basically, you need about 325/400 to get a 90 on the NBDE1.

Attachments

• Score conversion.xlsx
    13.4 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
please tel me within how many days will we get the results. I am slightly tensed. Is it 2/3/4 weeks. Reply from 2010 exam taken guys is greatly appreciated.

kit kat dentist. i have taken it on 21st of this month. No body knows. They say 2-4 weeks. I just want to know exactly. Can you inform me if you get.

I took it on 14th of this month, may be i will get it on Monday...i have no clue....i check my mail box i don't know how many times a day....What was your experience about the exam? I felt mine was tough especially the testlets were killing me like no other.
I will definitely tell you once i get my result.
kit kat dentist. i have taken it on 21st of this month. No body knows. They say 2-4 weeks. I just want to know exactly. Can you inform me if you get.

I appeared in first week of July and havent received my scores yet. It will be 4 weeks soon

@ Sohrab Prinja Hi, do u remember what day did u receive ur score You appeared on June 12 . What date did u receive ur scores was it july 13th?

Hi guys, I just received my result and I have scored 82 in NBDE part 1.
I am confused what to do now ?

NBDE part 2 ?

or apply for colleges.

is it even possible to get in any college with this score ?

please advise.

@sohrab prinja, thank you for the reply. Can you plz tel me what was the date you have taken the exam. on what date did you get the result.

@umbrella84, It all depends on whether you are citizen or non immigrant. If you are not acitizen, it might be difficult, but can't say that its impossible. They look at overall profile. Look towards that and try to build up. I am waiting for the result, I am scared. My exam was tough.
@kitkat dentist, thanks for the reply. the exam was tough and so only worried. Just want to check my result, want to see whether i am failed or passed. I had put my effort as much as possible. Will take it, what ever the result is. No other go.

@umbrella what date did u take the exam and what date did u get results? i havent rec my scores n its 4 weeks

60 Gross Anatomy
65 Biochemistry/Phys
77 Microbiology
77 Dental Anatomy

I studied 2 weeks ~10hrs/day got through 3/4 dental decks and First Aid 2x. :)

60 Gross Anatomy
65 Biochemistry/Phys
77 Microbiology
77 Dental Anatomy

I studied 2 weeks ~10hrs/day got through 3/4 dental decks and First Aid 2x. :)
hello
is there anyone took the test july 7 ? and what is the score

Hello guys, looking at others scores i feel really ashamed and stuck and need an urgent advice.

I appeared in june and got score of 80. Do i have a chance to get into any university?:(:(

@jigabodo

Hi I am confused about Louisville university 2012.What does it mean?
Have u got admission in this university. If so,congratulations.
NBDE part 1 taken: 7/19/10

Raw scores:
Anatomical science: 86
Biochem/physio: 84
Micro/path: 78
DA/occlusion: 90

Composite score: 93