NAVY ODS Scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SIALINTERN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a D1 signed with a 4 year HPSP. I'm hoping to attend ODS at the end of the summer, but I'm not sure who I need to contact. Anyone know of the contacts?

Any other advice for ODS would be appreciated as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a D1 signed with a 4 year HPSP. I'm hoping to attend ODS at the end of the summer, but I'm not sure who I need to contact. Anyone know of the contacts?

Any other advice for ODS would be appreciated as well.

Your recruiter should be able to get it set up for you. If you have any problems get in touch with the people in bethesda, look in your student handbook for contact info, and they can get the ball rolling for you.

Congrats on the scholarship. By the way, if you're interested, I have some Ensign insignia that you might be interested in. The one lame thing about getting ODS over with after 1st year is that you have to get all your uniforms with ENS rank. Once you graduate, you have to spend about $150 to update your uniforms to LT. Anyway, I just got all my LT insignia and would rather not throw the ENS stuff away. If you're interested, let me know.