MSPE/Deans letter uploaded

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdeel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently checked my ERAS and have noticed that my school has uploaded my MSPE but none of the programs have downloaded it yet. Is this because they wait until nov 1st?

Does anyone know if you receive a copy of your MSPE?

Members don't see this ad.

I recently checked my ERAS and have noticed that my school has uploaded my MSPE but none of the programs have downloaded it yet. Is this because they wait until nov 1st?

Does anyone know if you receive a copy of your MSPE?

Yup...my MSPE is loaded also. They can't be downloaded by programs until Nov. 1, however. Our school allows us to read a draft before it's finalized. The final draft is available at our office of student affairs to read if we want.

Do programs actually wait to extend an invite until this has been downloaded? Seems like it really doesn't add a whole lot.

Some programs do wait until the dean's letter is out.

but how do you tell if a program has downloaded your info? I sent in my stuff on the 18th and can't tell if any programs have downloaded anything.

but how do you tell if a program has downloaded your info? I sent in my stuff on the 18th and can't tell if any programs have downloaded anything.

when you log into ERAS go to "track applications" and then select a program from the list and it will show what has been downloaded. HTH.

the only thing new that they have from the Dean's letter are the comments from the course directors/attgs/residents from the clinical rotations. Im not sure how important those are

Class rank, although not specifically said, can be gauged from the transcripts already. All the extracurriculars are already on the CAP as well as any uniqueness of the applicant. Ireally dont see much they can get from the MSPE (i already read mine)

there are tons of pass/fail programs though...where the MSPE matters a lot.