This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSADVICENEEDED

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted into both the MS in medical physiology at Case Western and the IMS at Drexel for this coming year. I am not sure which to pick. My eventual goal is medical school. I am looking for any information on either as well as anything to help decide between the two, especially from anyone who is in one of the programs now. Thanks in advanced!

Update: I am now also looking into the BMP at Pitt

Any input is appreciated! If you are in one of these programs, why did you pick it? If you got in and didn't go, why? thank you so much for any help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I was accepted into both the MS in medical physiology at Case Western and the IMS at Drexel for this coming year. I am not sure which to pick. My eventual goal is medical school. I am looking for any information on either as well as anything to help decide between the two, especially from anyone who is in one of the programs now. Thanks in advanced!

I'm obviously biased, but my vote goes out to Case Western Reserve's Medical Physiology program.