TOURO CA MS-DO Link VS Western CA MS-DO Link

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TOURO CA MS-DO Link or Western CA MS-DO Link

• Touro CA MS-DO Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western CA MS-DO Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CristoM

Reaction score
Hey all, I can finally post this now that I have been accepted to both programs.

I am debating between attending either the MS-DO link program at Touro CA or Western CA and would like some input. I currently live in the bay area and am from NorCal, but am open to moving. My only hesitation with Western is that they start mid-June vs Touro which is last week of July and I would have to move pretty quickly. I think Western has the slightly better rep and match rates etc, which is something I am thinking about, but I like it up here in NorCal and appreciate the later start date. But overall I want to pick a school that I want to actually attend for medical school and not just for the masters (as these are link programs). Am open to hearing everyone's thoughts as a whole.

Members don't see this ad.

idk how the linkage is for western but i haven;t heard much. I did the touro one and am finishing up first year med school. feel free to pm me

Reactions: 1 user