Case Western MS in Medical Physiology 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexmo13

Reaction score
Hey! Haven't seen a thread for this cycle so I wanted to reach out to other MSMP participants !!!!
Side note: I was recently accepted and will be attending the Fall !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was recently accepted too! I have been trying to find more info about the program or housing in general but I did not see any thread.
Have you already started looking for apartments?

Hey, I was recently accepted too! I have been trying to find more info about the program or housing in general but I did not see any thread.
Have you already started looking for apartments?
Congrats! How long did it take to hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Please share with any current students. This conference is willing to pay students to help with its conference June 7-9. Please contact the organizer listed.

The Academy for Professionalism in Health Care (APHC) is hosting a three-day conference on Health Care Professionalism and Bias Reduction: Sharing Global Strategies at Samson Pavilion at CWRU. APHC is looking for three students to help with seven concurrent sessions: Wednesday, June 7 from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Thursday, June 8 from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., and from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., and Friday, June 9 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., and 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Your responsibility is to bring a laptop and record the session on Zoom. Plenty of training will be provided and substantial tech help is available. When you are not working in the concurrent sessions, you can attend the plenary keynotes, symposia, and debate. June 2023 Conference Schedule - Academy for Professionalism in Health Care Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Thursday and Friday. The pay is $150 for about eight hours of work. If you are interested, please contact Barbara Lewis at [email protected].