Money and Investment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New pick MCDTA price 4.45 with a stop in if we close below 4.32.

Mario

Members don't see this ad.

Hockeyguy said:
hey sand checked out SZE for you - sort of a 50/50 right now. looks to me like it could go either way. a couple of nice up moves with big volume followed by two days of big selloff. today looked OK but hard to say. it's personally too risky for me, i would have to loved to buy it when it pushed through the 200 day MA about four months ago at 28 dollars. as far as the blog I just felt like i didn't have enough to dedicate to it to make it any good or at least very educational. to find stocks i don't use a formal screening tool other than bigcharts.com. im if your interested and i will walk through how to set-up the java chart settings. it is a nice way to visualize individual stocks. i have a network of very succesfull traders/investors and we share ideas all the time - we all use the same sort of system. we spend way too much time trolling stocks for set-ups but that really is the best way to find winners and when you start hitting stocks like AVNX andTTP it becomes addicting.

miami if your serious about learning TA get started here:

http://clearstation.etrade.com/education/cover.shtml

after you spend a few hours with this IM i will recomend a book - the only one worth reading in my opinion. but clearstation is the best intro tutorial. even though i don't use 90% of what they teach its good to have a rock solid foundation before you tweek a system to your specific goals and needs.

mario

Hey Mario

Thanks for the insight. Kind of leaning towards bailing out of SZE before I lose the little gains I've made. Interested in your new pick MCDTA. If you don't mind, I was wondering what were the TA aspects that drew you towards this stock. Keep it simple though, still a newbie here, but always appreciate the education.

thanks

Sand

Members don't see this ad :)
ANVX is blowing up!!!!!!. Keep it comming. I read this thread daily looking for some good picks.

snowman8 said:
ANVX is blowing up!!!!!!. Keep it comming. I read this thread daily looking for some good picks.

Still holding AVNX. Hey, do you think this is worth holding on to for a few weeks, or will there be a huge sell off as soon as this stock sees $3???

miamidc said:
Still holding AVNX. Hey, do you think this is worth holding on to for a few weeks, or will there be a huge sell off as soon as this stock sees $3???

I think is worth holding. Earnings coming out in 2 weeks. If it looks good then, by end of the year expected to be around 6.

This is a crazy stock right now. I am just adjusting my stop upward so I don't lose the nice profit. Who knows we could go to 60$ or .60 cents. It is getting crazy. MCDTA is looking good tested the stop but didn't close below it so i held it now we are getting a solid positive move, this stock won't be as volitale as AVNX. BZH is still heading south - good since were short. Everything else in a bit of a holding pattern for now at least for me. F is going to be the next big winner - but we aren't anywhere near an entry point yet.
mc

Hockeyguy said:
This is a crazy stock right now. I am just adjusting my stop upward so I don't lose the nice profit. Who knows we could go to 60$ or .60 cents. It is getting crazy. MCDTA is looking good tested the stop but didn't close below it so i held it now we are getting a solid positive move, this stock won't be as volitale as AVNX. BZH is still heading south - good since were short. Everything else in a bit of a holding pattern for now at least for me. F is going to be the next big winner - but we aren't anywhere near an entry point yet.
mc

Hey Hockey, I agree, this is one crazy stock, I got my stop @$2, we'll see what happens tommorow anyways, no doubt Vol round the 20 mil mark again. So just stumbbled over this website Americanbulls.com, know anything about it, have any comments? Had some interesting things to say about AVNX? Anyhow, lets hope AVNX does hit that $60 mark, cheers.

miamidc said:
Hey Hockey, I agree, this is one crazy stock, I got my stop @$2, we'll see what happens tommorow anyways, no doubt Vol round the 20 mil mark again. So just stumbbled over this website Americanbulls.com, know anything about it, have any comments? Had some interesting things to say about AVNX? Anyhow, lets hope AVNX does hit that $60 mark, cheers.
I have my stop in a little lower but if we pop today I will readjust up. Americanbulls.com I have never heard of itn but it looks cool. I think candlesticks are what give technicians the bad rap. I have read tons about them and just can't get into them. They trigger too many buy and sells for me. Just looking at BZH candle sticks would have triggered me to stop and rebuy my short two three times and gotten me to the same spot minus three commisions. I don't really know that many people that use them - successfully at least. But if you subscribe for a month you should share their 5 - star pick in SDN so we can all check it out - think of it as paying AVNX forward :) .

mario

Sorry, guys, some newbie questions

reading online about dana corp ( DCNAQ ), a huge autoparts supplier that filed for bankruptcy last Friday.

I'm a little confused, because i was under the impression that once a company filed for bankruptcy all shares were null and void. But from what i can make out, it converted to a pink-sheet stock ( DCNAQ.pk , but still listed as DCNAQ in scottrade for some reason) and today made 22% gains!
How can a stock in a company that filled for bankruptcy still be on the market? Did the stock holders prior to pink sheet conversion lose everything?

Does anyone think there is any potential in this company in its current state, because if it can pull itself up to even half of what it used to be, this stock could easily make huge gains (right now 1.07$, closed yesterday at .88$).

PS. AVNX is still rockin!

Pink sheets stuff is bad news. Up and down, very volitile.

TheSandMan said:
Sorry, guys, some newbie questions

reading online about dana corp ( DCNAQ ), a huge autoparts supplier that filed for bankruptcy last Friday.

I'm a little confused, because i was under the impression that once a company filed for bankruptcy all shares were null and void. But from what i can make out, it converted to a pink-sheet stock ( DCNAQ.pk , but still listed as DCNAQ in scottrade for some reason) and today made 22% gains!
How can a stock in a company that filled for bankruptcy still be on the market? Did the stock holders prior to pink sheet conversion lose everything?

Does anyone think there is any potential in this company in its current state, because if it can pull itself up to even half of what it used to be, this stock could easily make huge gains (right now 1.07$, closed yesterday at .88$).

PS. AVNX is still rockin!
Bankruptcy stocks are terrible. The volatility you see is most likely institutions and the insiders like the board of directors dumping their shares on the open market to people like us -three days ago they dumped a 100 million shares the daily average is like 1 million. The rats are getting off the ship as they say. If you want to play bankruptcy, which can be very lucrative, you need to do it on the bond side. I know a guy personally who made around 750K playing the bond side as United airlines came out of bankruptcy last month and looks to make a million plus when Delta plays the bankruptcy federal government welfare game, but this is a game for heavy hitters. Not us. At least not yet. My advice would be to stay away. Just wait and we'll get a good set-up here in the next few weeks. When delta went bankrupt their stock popped too if I remember right. If you did buy it today and made money good job. I would sell it Mon am if it was me.

Mario

On another forum, this one poster who has made some excellent calls in the past is thinking highly of TRY right now.
per his poster "low float, closely held, being accumulated by Blackrock, will likely spin off Arby's, ceo is Nelson Peltz, the Wendy's shareholder behind the recent big move on WEN stock; a strong, strong buy anywhere around 18 or under".

Seems to me that this stock has already experienced its big move and am not sure how much of a future still remains. It also seems like a pretty expensive stock considering its had negative earnings over the past year. Wondering what you guys think?

-sand

PS: is low float a good thing, since this would make the stock very volatile and susceptable to insider trading. (for those of you who don't know, low float means there is very little of the stock floating around for actual sale to the public- just learned this myself today)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hockeyguy said:
...when AVNX starts getting upgraded by some douche bag analyst or cramer or positive news comes out then the second wave of buying will come in...
Anyone watch Mad Money today? AVNX was being pumped by Cramer for the first 15 minutes. Should be a nice little pop tommorow. I swear when you begin to understand technical analysis the market becomes so f'in predictable. Don't listen to the douche bag naysayers. They have no idea what the ******* they are talking about. Check my 3/3 post (see above). Here comes the next wave of buyers this should take us to a new 52 week high. God I don't know if I happier that I matched today or that I am making money hand over fist :laugh: . On a sad note MCDTA was stopped out. Oh well we keep our losers small and let the AVNXs of the world make us rich. Its probably the best lesson to learn early on in your investing/trading career. Good luck everybody. I need a Coors Light and an Avalanche win tonight to push them into first place!

Mario

By the way Sand TRY looks solid and I will IM you the Big Charts stuff in the next few days brother.

http://www.thestreet.com/funds/madmoneywrap/10273348.html?cm_ven=CBSM&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7BD611D375%2D9BDD%2D4428%2D9B0E%2DCCC39E0BD834%7D&symb=AVNX&sid=163977&dateid=38786%2E3095892477%2D863662907&siteid=bigcharts&tool=1&dist=bigcharts

AVNX just jumped up 18%. Couldn't help but take some cash off the table at 2.76, bought at 2.31$ :eek: ! Didn't make the same gains as some you guys, but definitely just as happy and psyched for y'all :)

TheSandMan said:
AVNX just jumped up 18%. Couldn't help but take some cash off the table at 2.76, bought at 2.31$ :eek: ! Didn't make the same gains as some you guys, but definitely just as happy and psyched for y'all :)

I likey my AVNX. You were right on the money Hockey, new 52 week high.

I often read online about people using yahoo forums for investing. I tried looking into the yahoo forum yesterday and found that they have thousands of "groups" dedicated to investing, and most of them require you to register to see what they are about

http://finance.dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/Business___Finance/Investments

Am I looking at the right web page, or is there another yahoo investing forum? If this is the right web page,are there any particular groups your guys recommend?

-Investor newbie :thumbup:

miamidc said:
I likey my AVNX. You were right on the money Hockey, new 52 week high.
Todays high 3.27! Purchased at 1.09. That's 200% by my calculation. Did anyone notice CMG started to make a nice move as well?

There is another really nice pattern setting up too. I will post in here if we get a buy signal. It looks like it could be really strong and fundamentally the company is looking good. Good luck I know Sand sold but hopefully miami and snow are still in. Writing the check to pay of student loans before residency starts is going to be awesome :laugh: . We can thank Cramer for shamlessy promoting this thing on his circus of a show. Everytime he mentions I swear it adds ten cents.

Mario

Hockeyguy said:
Todays high 3.27! Purchased at 1.09. That's 200% by my calculation. Did anyone notice CMG started to make a nice move as well?

There is another really nice pattern setting up too. I will post in here if we get a buy signal. It looks like it could be really strong and fundamentally the company is looking good. Good luck I know Sand sold but hopefully miami and snow are still in. Writing the check to pay of student loans before residency starts is going to be awesome :laugh: . We can thank Cramer for shamlessy promoting this thing on his circus of a show. Everytime he mentions I swear it adds ten cents.

Mario

Fortunately I only sold about a 1/3 of my shares in AVNX to make a nice profit. I had gone a little "buy happy" last Friday, post call delerium :rolleyes: , and bought a bunch of AVNX along with Ford and ended up placing myself on pretty significant margin. (figured ford was a nice long call bet since even if this stock takes a couple of years to recover, in the mean time I'm still getting 5.1% return on my initial investment just based on dividends alone- which beats any CD I would have bought). Just sold enough off along with selling off Mcdata to get myself out of margin.

Set a stop limit today on AVNX of 2.99. What do you guys think?

-Sand

TheSandMan said:
Fortunately I only sold about a 1/3 of my shares in AVNX to make a nice profit. I had gone a little "buy happy" last Friday, post call delerium :rolleyes: , and bought a bunch of AVNX along with Ford and ended up placing myself on pretty significant margin. (figured ford was a nice long call bet since even if this stock takes a couple of years to recover, in the mean time I'm still getting 5.1% return on my initial investment just based on dividends alone- which beats any CD I would have bought). Just sold enough off along with selling off Mcdata to get myself out of margin.

Set a stop limit today on AVNX of 2.99. What do you guys think?

-Sand

I have mY STOP AT $3 but will prob be adjusted tommorow, as I saw aftermarket trading was pulling it up to 3.50. I just wish I had put more than I did intially at 1.28, I ADDED THE REST AT 2.44. I think this stock might catapult to $4 tom. Let see. Cheers, oh and hockey- u the man, let us know what that next pick might be. :D

LEA (lear corp) : trading below its 200 day MA and infact its pretty close to its 52 week low, but looks like its trying to make a resurgance. Really interested in this one, what are your thoughts?

HAWK
What someone smarter than me had to say:
Headquartered in Houston Texas, Petrohawk Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:HAWK) is an energy play that recently popped up on my stock radar. HAWK operates as an independent energy company which uses seismic technology to produce, explore, acquire and develop oil & gas properties.

My perception of this stock after doing some in-depth research & comprehensive analysis is that this is an aggressive growth situation (has a current sales growth of +999% per year).... and just might be a strong buy candidate.

Keep in mind that speculative energy stocks like HAWK are attractive not specifically because their future looks so bright, but simply because it is expected to be much better than their past.

HAWK reported on Tuesday 3/14/2006 record corporate revenues for the Qtr and year of $108.1 million and $258.0 million, respectively. What I find rather interesting is not the +33% increase in revenue over the prior quarter, but a +668% increase year-over-year.

Not only that. Here's why I feel big money will begin to flow into HAWK.

====> The company stated that cash flows from business operations before changes in working capital (cash flow from operations, a non-GAAP measure) were $73.0 million, or $0.96 per share. Year-over-year, cash flows from operations increased a whopping +950%. Net income for the quarter reached a record $36.1 million, or $0.48 per fully diluted common share, before excluding selected items.

ABOUT THE CEO:
Chief Executive Officer Floyd C. Wilson has been consolidating corporate business operations, while strategically focusing on key acquisitions. These acquisitions helped to offset decreased revenues and restore financial equilibrium. Going forward, I anticipate Petrohawk Energy will set forth a logical framework for reallocating positive cash flow towards improving working capital performance.

"As our first full year of operations, 2005 was gratifying in every respect," stated Floyd C. Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Not only did we create significant value for all of our stakeholders, but our strategy of strategic acquisitions and aggressive divesting, complemented by our successful exploration and exploitation program, yielded excellent results.

"I am especially excited about our prospects for 2006 and beyond. We will continue to follow our business plan. The year is well underway with concrete success already achieved in all areas. We have created a firm foundation for additional accretive growth and cost-cutting activities with an exciting multi-year drilling inventory."

NOTE: $550 Million in 2005 acquisitions were integrated into business operations as the company begins to capitalize on drilling potential. Petrohawk Energy Corp. closed two material acquisitions, as well as several smaller acquisitions.

MT
Saw this recomended on another forum. Again someone smarter than myself using some Mario lingo:
Mittal Steel (MT), 33.75, looks like a decent trading opportunity here. As my e-mail friends will verify, I bot MT on 1/17/06 @28.54 when the 50-day crossed the 200-day to the upside. What first caught my attention was its appearance on the MSN Contrarian Strategy Power Screen.

After a fast 27% run-up to 36.20 (closing basis) on 1/31/06, it drifted lower and appears to be in a consolidation area on lower volume.

I still have about 4% of dry powder and will most likely double my position on any showing of strength with above average volume.

My 2nd target is 48 which is close to the PnF bullish price objective. My stop loss right now is 31.50. Note -- my stocks seldom reach their 2nd target because it's a moving target. Similarly the stop loss gets moved up as the stock advances. Normally I get stopped out but occasionally I get lucky and take profits on a quick run-up.

Caution -- pay the price that corresponds to your exit strategy. For example, with an entry price of 35 5/8, a target of 48 and a stop loss of 31.50 the up/down ratio is 3 to 1. Keep the up/down in the 2-1 to 4-1 range.

-Sand

Edit: Maybe LEA is not such a good idea right now. Just read Reuters article:
Fitch on Wednesday cut Lear Corp.'s (LEA.N: Quote, Profile, Research) debt ratings much deeper into junk status, citing the auto supplier's heavy reliance on business from General Motors Corp. (GM.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and Ford Motor Co. (F.N: Quote, Profile, Research).
Possibly one to keep on the watchlist?

First off the the bulls will trample the bears on mon, just so yall know. 2nd, I spent a few hours educating myself on the clearstation.com websight and I feel much smarter when it comes tech analysis, thanks hockey. Sandman, I highly recommend checking it out. I have been checking out stock after stock, and it makes perfect sense, it is all about the trends. I will def be checking out every single stock with this new found analysis technique. AVNX is still a hold for me, lets see what happens this week. I think Ford is going to be a huge winner, I am thinking about throwing some serious loot on that in the coming weeks. R

miamidc said:
First off the the bulls will trample the bears on mon, just so yall know. 2nd, I spent a few hours educating myself on the clearstation.com websight and I feel much smarter when it comes tech analysis, thanks hockey. Sandman, I highly recommend checking it out. I have been checking out stock after stock, and it makes perfect sense, it is all about the trends. I will def be checking out every single stock with this new found analysis technique. AVNX is still a hold for me, lets see what happens this week. I think Ford is going to be a huge winner, I am thinking about throwing some serious loot on that in the coming weeks. R

I am definitely a fan of clearstation :thumbup: I got SZE off of it and made some decent money off it. I agree on AVNX and am holding onto it myself. Set my stop at 2.80$. Figured if it gets that low I'd rather grab my gains and run rather than risk losing them altogether.
I think alot of money is to be had on Ford as a long term play since they are ridiculously underpriced and not nearly in as much trouble as GM. Think they can still go lower though unless some big news story breaks out, which I don't see happening anytime soon. Bought a bunch at 7.83 and and sold at 7.93 for a nice small gain and am aiming to get back in when its cheaper. Any thoughts Mario?

TheSandMan said:
I am definitely a fan of clearstation :thumbup: I got SZE off of it and made some decent money off it. I agree on AVNX and am holding onto it myself. Set my stop at 2.80$. Figured if it gets that low I'd rather grab my gains and run rather than risk losing them altogether.
I think alot of money is to be had on Ford as a long term play since they are ridiculously underpriced and not nearly in as much trouble as GM. Think they can still go lower though unless some big news story breaks out, which I don't see happening anytime soon. Bought a bunch at 7.83 and and sold at 7.93 for a nice small gain and am aiming to get back in when its cheaper. Any thoughts Mario?
Got stopped out of AVNX at 3.27 wanted to lock in 200%. When it gets oversold - you guys should now how to tell that now after checking out clearstation - will buy some back. CMG looking good and Beazer moved hard against me. That trade is going to sting if I get stopped out - since I left some nice profit on table.

Anyway as far as F goes I agree its in way better shape than GM and I predict when it does turn around it will be the turn around story of the year. See the chart on Q and you should see the same pattern over a three year period or so. I am waiting to buy it until a solid uptrend starts. I never buy when the stock is trending down as F is right now. The 200 day MA is at about 9 dollars so it may be months before I see my entry point. Anyway good luck to you guys - I matched to Wash U in St Louis and doing my intern year in denver so I got everything I wanted, it will be depressing when I start working that I won't be able to spend as much time watching the market - oh well.

Mario

If you guys are looking for a great source of info to trade on, check out bulltrade.com. I've been a subscriber for years, and they consistently make 10%/month in gains that you can pretty easily replicate (they do about 80%/yr). Currently I'm trading options in a small portfolio based on their daily "special" newsletter picks, and I doubled my money in about five weeks. You definitly need some trading saavy to do well, but they will point you toward the right stocks.

Hockeyguy said:
Got stopped out of AVNX at 3.27 wanted to lock in 200%. When it gets oversold - you guys should now how to tell that now after checking out clearstation - will buy some back. CMG looking good and Beazer moved hard against me. That trade is going to sting if I get stopped out - since I left some nice profit on table.

Anyway as far as F goes I agree its in way better shape than GM and I predict when it does turn around it will be the turn around story of the year. See the chart on Q and you should see the same pattern over a three year period or so. I am waiting to buy it until a solid uptrend starts. I never buy when the stock is trending down as F is right now. The 200 day MA is at about 9 dollars so it may be months before I see my entry point. Anyway good luck to you guys - I matched to Wash U in St Louis and doing my intern year in denver so I got everything I wanted, it will be depressing when I start working that I won't be able to spend as much time watching the market - oh well.

Mario

Congrats Mario, I landed U of Miami in sunny soflo, very happy to say the least. By the way, I was doing some research on the optical stocks out there and there is another JDSU which has shown identical moves in the last few weeks to AVNX. I think I might wait till ists oversold and throw a bit into that one as well. Lot of optimism about optics nowadays.

miamidc said:
Congrats Mario, I landed U of Miami in sunny soflo, very happy to say the least. By the way, I was doing some research on the optical stocks out there and there is another JDSU which has shown identical moves in the last few weeks to AVNX. I think I might wait till ists oversold and throw a bit into that one as well. Lot of optimism about optics nowadays.

Good to see you back Mario. Partying a little too hard post-match :laugh:

Congratulatoins to both you guys. I'm going to be doing my CA-1 year out in Philly this upcoming year. You'll be busy intern year, but beats medschool anytime!
Miamidc, funny u mention JDSU, Mario was riding that stock up a little while back. Wish I had jumped in myself at the time.

-sand

Picked up a lil' LNUX today (15K) at 3.60. Looking for a 25-30% return stop if close at 8% loss the ol' 3:1 play. JDSU was rocking and I sold it way to early missed out on another 20-30%. Oh well I locked in 40+%. If your looking to get crazy (this is highly speculative) load up on NKBS at around two-bucks hold for one year to 18 months or until it doubles and then send me a damn christmas present! You may want to wait for a pullback if considering- wait for the stoich's to go oversold.

Congrats on matching guys hopefully we can hit up a beer at a confrence some day.

Thanks for the american bulls tip powermd - post a couple of their picks if for no other reason so we can get a taste of the action - i have never found a newsletter worth s h i t (only used 3) the worst being winning on wall street the guy that runs it calls himself the "wizard" and is a total douche bag. he's more like a used car salesman than anything. After that I decided to design my own system. Then I met this guy that trades for a living and he took me under his wing and moved me to the next level. He is in Vail right now skiing out he season. When anyone tells me its not possible to trade for a living or TA is worthless I just chuckle inside. He makes more in passive income in one month from real estate investments purchased through trading/investing than most docs do in a year. The NKBS pick is his by the way :) .

Mario

Hockeyguy said:
Picked up a lil' LNUX today (15K) at 3.60. Looking for a 25-30% return stop if close at 8% loss the ol' 3:1 play. JDSU was rocking and I sold it way to early missed out on another 20-30%. Oh well I locked in 40+%. If your looking to get crazy (this is highly speculative) load up on NKBS at around two-bucks hold for one year to 18 months or until it doubles and then send me a damn christmas present! You may want to wait for a pullback if considering- wait for the stoich's to go oversold.

Congrats on matching guys hopefully we can hit up a beer at a confrence some day.

Thanks for the american bulls tip powermd - post a couple of their picks if for no other reason so we can get a taste of the action - i have never found a newsletter worth s h i t (only used 3) the worst being winning on wall street the guy that runs it calls himself the "wizard" and is a total douche bag. he's more like a used car salesman than anything. After that I decided to design my own system. Then I met this guy that trades for a living and he took me under his wing and moved me to the next level. He is in Vail right now skiing out he season. When anyone tells me its not possible to trade for a living or TA is worthless I just chuckle inside. He makes more in passive income in one month from real estate investments purchased through trading/investing than most docs do in a year. The NKBS pick is his by the way :) .

Mario
Mario...I've got about $500 to play around with right now. how sure are you about NKBS. I wouldnt mind picking up about 200+ shares. Man, but just read about them on bigcharts.com. How sure are you and your friend? Looks like their CFO recently resigned, etc. So what is you all's motivator? What makes you think in an year the company will get back up to it's 52 week high of 4, instead of busting.

Yah i know there's always a risk and no crystal ball. But I'm just interested in your opinion.

ThinkFast007 said:
Mario...I've got about $500 to play around with right now. how sure are you about NKBS. I wouldnt mind picking up about 200+ shares. Man, but just read about them on bigcharts.com. How sure are you and your friend? Looks like their CFO recently resigned, etc. So what is you all's motivator? What makes you think in an year the company will get back up to it's 52 week high of 4, instead of busting.

Yah i know there's always a risk and no crystal ball. But I'm just interested in your opinion.
Sounds like you've done your due dilligence (research) and have decided not to buy it. I you have any hesitations don't buy it! I'm not a salesman and I'm not about trying to talk people into buying stocks they have hesitiations on. Plus not to be a dick but 500 bucks is not really enough to do much with. Save that money and paper trade until you have like 15k - 25K. Even if you make like 20% (which is awesome) on 500$ thats 100 bucks... not including commisions. We bought NKBS for a number of reasons - and no we aren't positive on anything thats why we have a stop loss. Good luck.

Hockeyguy said:

Mario
I'll post some of the new picks from Bulltrade later in the week, after the Fed meeting.

Here is a copy of the most recent newsletter. This has been a crappy month for them across the board, most of thier sales were at breakeven, and they're sitting on a lot of losses. If the past is any indicator of their trading wisdom, most of the losing March positions will turn positive eventually. Check out their portfolio history below, overall they make terrific gains.

TRADING PORTFOLIO KEY
DB/DS - Date Bought / Sold, PP/PS - Price Purchased / Sold, AC -- Average Cost
CR - Current Recommendation, AD / U - Average Down / Up, SL - Stop Loss
AS - Average sold price, 2 prefix - bought or sold twice
PIF - (position is fixed) = This position will not be added to at any time
March Portfolio
Dell (DELL) DB: 10/31 PP: $31 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *3.0% loss
Ebay (EBAY) DB: 2/9 PP: $40.30 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 7.4% loss
Genentech (DNA) DB: 2/16 PP: $83.26 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *2.0% gain
Ceradyne (CRDN) DB: 3/15 AC: $55.10 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *1.6% loss
Toll Brothers (TOL) DB: 3/2 PP: $32.75 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 4.9% gain
Google (GOOG) DB: 3/9 PP: $351 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 4.2% gain
Apple (AAPL) DB: 3/16 PP: $65.50 CR: AD at $59 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *8.5% loss
SOLD Portfolio for March
Apollo Group (APOL) DB: 1/13 PP: $57.50 DS: 2/27 PS: $58.03 * * * * * * * * 0.9% gain
Flextronics (FLEX) DB: 12/7 PP: $10.75 DS: 2/27 PS: $10.75 * * * * * * * * *0.0% gain
Gap (GPS) 2/7 PP: $18.30 DS: 2/27 PS: $18.43 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *0.7% gain
Walmart (WMT) DB: 1/9 PP: $45.75 DS: 2/27 PS: $45.75 * * * * * * * * * * * *0.0% gain
Shorted Verisign (VRSN) DS: 2/16 2AS: $23.65 DB: 2/28 PP: $23.65 * * * * * *0.0% gain
Tivo (TIVO) DB: 2/6 PP: $5.75 DS: 3/2 PS: $5.75 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 0.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for February-- COMPLETED with an 3.7% gain
SOLD Portfolio for January-- COMPLETED with an 15.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for December -- COMPLETED with an 20.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for November -- COMPLETED with an 11.9% gain
SOLD Portfolio for October -- COMPLETED with an 1.1% gain
SOLD Portfolio for September -- COMPLETED with an 0.5% gain
SOLD Portfolio for August -- COMPLETED with an 18.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for July - COMPLETED with an 10.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for June - COMPLETED with an 16.1% gain
SOLD Portfolio for May -- COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for April - COMPLETED with an 10.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for March - COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for February - COMPLETED with an 1.4% gain
SOLD Portfolio for January - COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for December - COMPLETED with an 10.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for November - COMPLETED with an 11.1% gain

powermd said:
I'll post some of the new picks from Bulltrade later in the week, after the Fed meeting.

Here is a copy of the most recent newsletter. This has been a crappy month for them across the board, most of thier sales were at breakeven, and they're sitting on a lot of losses. If the past is any indicator of their trading wisdom, most of the losing March positions will turn positive eventually. Check out their portfolio history below, overall they make terrific gains.

TRADING PORTFOLIO KEY
DB/DS - Date Bought / Sold, PP/PS - Price Purchased / Sold, AC -- Average Cost
CR - Current Recommendation, AD / U - Average Down / Up, SL - Stop Loss
AS - Average sold price, 2 prefix - bought or sold twice
PIF - (position is fixed) = This position will not be added to at any time
March Portfolio
Dell (DELL) DB: 10/31 PP: $31 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *3.0% loss
Ebay (EBAY) DB: 2/9 PP: $40.30 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 7.4% loss
Genentech (DNA) DB: 2/16 PP: $83.26 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *2.0% gain
Ceradyne (CRDN) DB: 3/15 AC: $55.10 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *1.6% loss
Toll Brothers (TOL) DB: 3/2 PP: $32.75 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 4.9% gain
Google (GOOG) DB: 3/9 PP: $351 CR: Hold * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 4.2% gain
Apple (AAPL) DB: 3/16 PP: $65.50 CR: AD at $59 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *8.5% loss
SOLD Portfolio for March
Apollo Group (APOL) DB: 1/13 PP: $57.50 DS: 2/27 PS: $58.03 * * * * * * * * 0.9% gain
Flextronics (FLEX) DB: 12/7 PP: $10.75 DS: 2/27 PS: $10.75 * * * * * * * * *0.0% gain
Gap (GPS) 2/7 PP: $18.30 DS: 2/27 PS: $18.43 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *0.7% gain
Walmart (WMT) DB: 1/9 PP: $45.75 DS: 2/27 PS: $45.75 * * * * * * * * * * * *0.0% gain
Shorted Verisign (VRSN) DS: 2/16 2AS: $23.65 DB: 2/28 PP: $23.65 * * * * * *0.0% gain
Tivo (TIVO) DB: 2/6 PP: $5.75 DS: 3/2 PS: $5.75 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 0.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for February-- COMPLETED with an 3.7% gain
SOLD Portfolio for January-- COMPLETED with an 15.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for December -- COMPLETED with an 20.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for November -- COMPLETED with an 11.9% gain
SOLD Portfolio for October -- COMPLETED with an 1.1% gain
SOLD Portfolio for September -- COMPLETED with an 0.5% gain
SOLD Portfolio for August -- COMPLETED with an 18.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for July - COMPLETED with an 10.0% gain
SOLD Portfolio for June - COMPLETED with an 16.1% gain
SOLD Portfolio for May -- COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for April - COMPLETED with an 10.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for March - COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for February - COMPLETED with an 1.4% gain
SOLD Portfolio for January - COMPLETED at break even
SOLD Portfolio for December - COMPLETED with an 10.3% gain
SOLD Portfolio for November - COMPLETED with an 11.1% gain

Thanks for the post power

You'e made some impressive gains. Hopefully the current recs will pan out too. None of the new recs catch my eye right now, except for maybe CRDN, but that doesn't mean much since I'm pretty green to this stuff. Would you mind letting us know how they work out?

Anyone want to comment on ELN. I considered buying them back when they were at $8 but didnt. Their main drug tysabri (sp?) is going to be re-approved in june at the latest. It was withdrawn from the market for causing JC virus infection (virus is latent in everyone), which since the drug is essentially an immunosupressant, is not a horrible SE as far as i'm concerned.

The stock has come down a little lately because the approval was not immediate as expected...the FDA is requireing 90 more days to get the adverse events reporting details under control.

A similar play is Cephalon CEPH. It hasnt hit bottom yet from its Drug application rejection yet though. I think it may also be approved in a year or so. The drug was rejected for causing Stevens-Johnsons Syndrome...which even as a Med 1 I know is caused by a lot of drugs (at least two that we've studied). The major difference between this and ELN though is that the drug is for ADHD, not the only working treatment for a lot of people with a life threatening disease like Elan's.

Anyone have thoughts?

logos said:
Anyone want to comment on ELN. I considered buying them back when they were at $8 but didnt. Their main drug tysabri (sp?) is going to be re-approved in june at the latest. It was withdrawn from the market for causing JC virus infection (virus is latent in everyone), which since the drug is essentially an immunosupressant, is not a horrible SE as far as i'm concerned.

The stock has come down a little lately because the approval was not immediate as expected...the FDA is requireing 90 more days to get the adverse events reporting details under control.

A similar play is Cephalon CEPH. It hasnt hit bottom yet from its Drug application rejection yet though. I think it may also be approved in a year or so. The drug was rejected for causing Stevens-Johnsons Syndrome...which even as a Med 1 I know is caused by a lot of drugs (at least two that we've studied). The major difference between this and ELN though is that the drug is for ADHD, not the only working treatment for a lot of people with a life threatening disease like Elan's.

Anyone have thoughts?
ELN looks OK. I wouldn't buy it because there are some HUGE volume downspikes. Looks like big money is getting out of the way. There are far better stocks to own. CEPH is in a freefall man - in ten days its gone from 82 to 60. If you want to try and call the bottom good luck. I would warn you though to avoid the story. Who cares what they tell you about X Y or Z. They are more than likely lying anyway. Trust me on this I have done a lot of work in MS, was going to go into nuerology, I'm not BSing you check out link below. Tysabri is just looking to get back into trials not back into the market. One of the authors on the paper below an MS expert told me not expect anything great from it for quite a while. Did you buy NKBS or LNUX? Both up 10+% since I posted them on 3/20.

http://archneur.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/62/4/585

Mario

Hockeyguy said:
ELN looks OK. I wouldn't buy it because there are some HUGE volume downspikes. Looks like big money is getting out of the way. There are far better stocks to own. CEPH is in a freefall man - in ten days its gone from 82 to 60. If you want to try and call the bottom good luck. I would warn you though to avoid the story. Who cares what they tell you about X Y or Z. They are more than likely lying anyway. Trust me on this I have done a lot of work in MS, was going to go into nuerology, I'm not BSing you check out link below. Tysabri is just looking to get back into trials not back into the market. One of the authors on the paper below an MS expert told me not expect anything great from it for quite a while. Did you buy NKBS or LNUX? Both up 10+% since I posted them on 3/20.

http://archneur.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/62/4/585

Mario

Great call on NKBS and LNUX Mario. Got in on both of them and am a happy man :)

Still holding AVNX. It's been running in a zone of consolidation over the last week and or so. Set my stop at 2.74, but hopefully will break resistance soon.

-Sand

TheSandMan said:
Great call on NKBS and LNUX Mario. Got in on both of them and am a happy man :)

Still holding AVNX. It's been running in a zone of consolidation over the last week and or so. Set my stop at 2.74, but hopefully will break resistance soon.

-Sand
Good job bro - sounds like your starting to get it. Did you notice the breakout from NKBS yesterday? It was pretty classic. Be patient with that one may take a while to get really moving. LNUX is acting OK but I don't feel 100% on that one play it tight...

Mario

Hockeyguy said:
Good job bro - sounds like your starting to get it. Did you notice the breakout from NKBS yesterday? It was pretty classic. Be patient with that one may take a while to get really moving. LNUX is acting OK but I don't feel 100% on that one play it tight...

Mario

I agree with LNUX, I feel a little shakey about it, NKBS feels like it will break out any day. Right now Im still holding AVNX and also got som JDSU, this market is going to be blowing up again for another $1 gain, Kramer's been talking them both up all week. I got something real real good for you guys, and tell me what you think. My bro told me about this one, and I did a little research. TTP. It is coming off substantial profit taking, and is currently oversold, has also been trending hard for the last few months. This sucker is going to be taking on Geodon and Abilify in a HUGE way, currently in the low $3, this stock may skyrocket real soon. I am buying large. I have a little excerpt someone on Clearstation left:

Love this story guys and gals. This could be one of the last weeks to add relatively cheap shares. Here is a post from some friends of mine following the story.
"Regarding Iloperidone exiting PhaseIII as we speak. These are former Novartis officials involved in the reformulation of Iloperidone and are very familiar with not only the drug but also what the FDA wants. They already went to the FDA and got a quick green light on the trial structure. Beyond that they know they have a huge winner and so do alot of others ie their rapidity in filing for their ipo early. Its in the bag folks and TITAN is on the receiving end of FAT royalties from this developing story. Id be looking for Titan to be appreciating handsomely this year, barring any negative developments in the rest of the pipeline. We have a winner staring us in the face and still alot of the market hasnt wised up yet. Wait till the flood gates come down and buyers pour back in like they did in 1999-2000. See ya much higher and soon."

" Nice find. I think Vanda might announce an April debut. At that point the gag will be off regarding Public press and we shall see loads on Iloperidone both by them and the regular media. That means from now into next week we could resume green and resume it big time as the clock is ticking on Vandas announcements. JP morgon might be the first to speak out on IPO."
Iloperidone will be slicing and dicing abilify and geodons market share, we are talking about a huge target market where Vandas genetic design skills will make big waves amongst the competition. We are almost out of Phase III, what more can you ask for? Stock was in high double digits on this drug and its about to hit the press corp again.

Rockville-based Otsuka, for example, and its partner Bristol-Myers Squibb sell Abilify, a drug for schizophrenia that was expected to generate about $1 billion in sales in 2005.

Vanda executives say they believe their drugs have advantages over existing treatments that will enable them to capture a piece of the market.

Vanda, according to a Dec. 20 filing with the SEC, sold $15 million in Series B preferred stock to investors including MedImmune Ventures of Gaithersburg. Vanda has raised more than $60 million in venture capital financing. "

Medimmune invests in Vanda, TTP partner, looking like a hot IPO TTPS shares will continue to appreciate, VAndas ipo terms set, just waiting for date to be announced. TTP was a 40-60 dollar stock off of Iloperidones potential, it is sure to catch fire again soon especially when their development partner Vanda starts their own PR machine over their progress, Vanda is about 5 months into a 6 month confirmatory trial and this one looks like its in the bag with the FDA, look for a NDA later this year. TTP long term target target 15-20.

Im going with this puppy long, going in later this week or next, and the optical market short (JDSU/AVNX) maybe splurge on a little NKBS as well, let me know what you guys think about TTP :D

miamidc said:
I agree with LNUX, I feel a little shakey about it, NKBS feels like it will break out any day. Right now Im still holding AVNX and also got som JDSU, this market is going to be blowing up again for another $1 gain, Kramer's been talking them both up all week. I got something real real good for you guys, and tell me what you think. My bro told me about this one, and I did a little research. TTP. It is coming off substantial profit taking, and is currently oversold, has also been trending hard for the last few months. This sucker is going to be taking on Geodon and Abilify in a HUGE way, currently in the low $3, this stock may skyrocket real soon. I am buying large. I have a little excerpt someone on Clearstation left:

Love this story guys and gals. This could be one of the last weeks to add relatively cheap shares. Here is a post from some friends of mine following the story.
"Regarding Iloperidone exiting PhaseIII as we speak. These are former Novartis officials involved in the reformulation of Iloperidone and are very familiar with not only the drug but also what the FDA wants. They already went to the FDA and got a quick green light on the trial structure. Beyond that they know they have a huge winner and so do alot of others ie their rapidity in filing for their ipo early. Its in the bag folks and TITAN is on the receiving end of FAT royalties from this developing story. Id be looking for Titan to be appreciating handsomely this year, barring any negative developments in the rest of the pipeline. We have a winner staring us in the face and still alot of the market hasnt wised up yet. Wait till the flood gates come down and buyers pour back in like they did in 1999-2000. See ya much higher and soon."

" Nice find. I think Vanda might announce an April debut. At that point the gag will be off regarding Public press and we shall see loads on Iloperidone both by them and the regular media. That means from now into next week we could resume green and resume it big time as the clock is ticking on Vandas announcements. JP morgon might be the first to speak out on IPO."
Iloperidone will be slicing and dicing abilify and geodons market share, we are talking about a huge target market where Vandas genetic design skills will make big waves amongst the competition. We are almost out of Phase III, what more can you ask for? Stock was in high double digits on this drug and its about to hit the press corp again.

Rockville-based Otsuka, for example, and its partner Bristol-Myers Squibb sell Abilify, a drug for schizophrenia that was expected to generate about $1 billion in sales in 2005.

Vanda executives say they believe their drugs have advantages over existing treatments that will enable them to capture a piece of the market.

Vanda, according to a Dec. 20 filing with the SEC, sold $15 million in Series B preferred stock to investors including MedImmune Ventures of Gaithersburg. Vanda has raised more than $60 million in venture capital financing. "

Medimmune invests in Vanda, TTP partner, looking like a hot IPO TTPS shares will continue to appreciate, VAndas ipo terms set, just waiting for date to be announced. TTP was a 40-60 dollar stock off of Iloperidones potential, it is sure to catch fire again soon especially when their development partner Vanda starts their own PR machine over their progress, Vanda is about 5 months into a 6 month confirmatory trial and this one looks like its in the bag with the FDA, look for a NDA later this year. TTP long term target target 15-20.

Im going with this puppy long, going in later this week or next, and the optical market short (JDSU/AVNX) maybe splurge on a little NKBS as well, let me know what you guys think about TTP :D
I like TTP. Especially since I own it at 2.05: please refer to post #96 of this thread on 3/1/2006. :) It seemed unstopable and now is kind of scaring me. But your right, around here is the entry point. I actually I more bullish on NKBS the TTP at this level.

Hockeyguy said:
I like TTP. Especially since I own it at 2.05: please refer to post #96 of this thread on 3/1/2006. :) It seemed unstopable and now is kind of scaring me. But your right, around here is the entry point. I actually I more bullish on NKBS the TTP at this level.

must have missed that heads up you gave back then. You know yuour **** dude. I take it you are going long with TTP. I feel a bit more bullish about it, but I am going to wait for just the right entry on it. lets see what happens when Vanda gets approved

miamidc said:
must have missed that heads up you gave back then. You know yuour **** dude. I take it you are going long with TTP. I feel a bit more bullish about it, but I am going to wait for just the right entry on it. lets see what happens when Vanda gets approved
Yeah I'm long - you aren't shorting JDSU are you?

GPIC (gaming partners international corp) makes equipment for casinos, which is a sector currently in an uptrend. Looks like they're close to breaking through 200 day EMA with little resistance from what I can make out. Moving average recently downtrending, but looks neutral right now. If it can break the 200 day EMA at around 15.5 on increased volume, could potentially make for a nice play. Wondering what you guys thought of it.

TheSandMan said:
GPIC (gaming partners international corp) makes equipment for casinos, which is a sector currently in an uptrend. Looks like they're close to breaking through 200 day EMA with little resistance from what I can make out. Moving average recently downtrending, but looks neutral right now. If it can break the 200 day EMA at around 15.5 on increased volume, could potentially make for a nice play. Wondering what you guys thought of it.

Closed today at 16.25 at 50% higher than average volume. I was actually watching it somewhat while i was finishing some pt notes and figured i'd jump in if it looked good. last i looked it was 15.80 on lower than average volume, so i was holding off and guess i got caught up in my notes. Think i should have put a buy limit on this at 16, wonder if i missed out on good entrance :rolleyes: Put in an extended hours limit at 16.25- will see what happens. any of u guys have experience with extended hours trading?

-sand

miamidc said:
Looks like LNUX had a good day :D
16.83% more today. Good God you guys I am lobing you some fastballs down the pike - hopefully some of you are crushing these out of the park! I was going to sell today when I saw the huge move but the volume move was so massive I think I am going to see what she does next week. Hey maybe we'll get lucky and Cramer will pump it tonight. I think me and the wife are going on a fat cruise with the profits from this one - I bought 15k at 3.6. CMG is nice too. Man I love this s h i t! Have a good weekends homeboys I know I will! C-nuts out.

Hockeyguy said:
16.83% more today. Good God you guys I am lobing you some fastballs down the pike - hopefully some of you are crushing these out of the park! I was going to sell today when I saw the huge move but the volume move was so massive I think I am going to see what she does next week. Hey maybe we'll get lucky and Cramer will pump it tonight. I think me and the wife are going on a fat cruise with the profits from this one - I bought 15k at 3.6. CMG is nice too. Man I love this s h i t! Have a good weekends homeboys I know I will! C-nuts out.

Lets not forget AVNX and NKBS both made strong moves too, They just look a little paltry next to LNUX :D I think I can speak for Miami too when I say we will all be having a GREAT weekend! ;)

Where has Desparado been? There must be a patient in the ED with LBP who is allergic to everything but Demerol or some med students who he is really spewing his knowledge too. Can't you see this guy saying "according to the literature" about eight times a day while eveyone rolls their eyes behind him. Keep buying those airport investment books you love to quote douche bag. I'll let my "data" speak for itself by the way of my picks that I have posted here in real time. Even if I take a series of small loses over for the next 30 trades I will still outperform the indexers. Especially with a cool 200% in AVNX. I'll be thinking of this a-hole when I pay of med school this weekend before I start residency. He was right about one thing most docs are bad investors mainly because they think they know everything like this guy. Dude I have read all the books you have. You know how the guys writing them got rich? By managing mutual funds and takinga percent - even 1% makes them a nice chunk of change. Evidence based medicine doesn't apply to everything dude. And trust me you look like a d i c k when you say "show me the data" even in the hospital. You were right about the compound interest thing though - it does boogle the mind, I can't believe how swole up my E-trade account is!

ps - sorry to be personal, to borrow a phrase from you, but when I see people like you who think you know what your talking about because you read a few books it bothers me. Plus coming at me like you did was wrong. Get some class - I would have let it go but you got personal so I have to point out how wrong you are... sorry the literature clearly shows your an a-hole...

Desperado said:
Hockeyguy said:
! You should also be versed in technical analysis. !
Show me the data. Can you show a long-term (20+ years) track record of ANYONE beating the market by picking stocks using technical analysis? I mean, out of the thousands of people who subscribe to your theory, even pure statistical chance would dictate that SOMEBODY would come out ahead. But no, there's no one. Voodoo TA chartism is the equivalent of most alternative medicine...sometimes the patient gets better (the stock goes up) but it has nothing to do with the treatment.

"The only thing we know for certain about technical analysis is that it's possible to make a living publishing a newsletter on the subject."
Martin S. Fridson, Investment Illusions

"Technical analysts are the witch doctors of our business. By deciphering stock price movement patterns and volume changes, these Merlins believe they can forecast the future."
William Gross, Everything You've Heard About Investing is Wrong!

The one principal that applies to nearly all these so-called "technical approaches" is that one should buy because a stock or the market has gone up and one should sell because it has declined. This is the exact opposite of sound business sense everywhere else, and it is most unlikely that it can lead to lasting success in Wall Street. In our own stock-market experience and observation, extending over 50 years, we have not known a single person who has consistently or lastingly made money by thus "following the market." We do not hesitate to declare that this approach is as fallacious as it is popular.
Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor

"Technical anlysis is doomed to fail by the statistical fact that stock prices are nearly random; the market's patterns from the past provide no clue about its future. Not suprisingly, studies conducted by academicians at universities like MIT, Chicago, and Stanford dating as far back as the 1960s have found that the technical theories do not beat the market, especially after deducting transaction fees. It is amazing that technical analysis still exists on Wall Street. One cynical view is that technicians generate higher commissions for brokers because they recommend frequent movement in and out of the market."
William A. Sherden, The Fortune Sellers: The Big Business of Selling and Buying Predictions

"The central proposition of charting is absolutely false, and investors who follow its precepts will accomplish nothing but increasing substantially the brokerage charges they pay. There has been a remarkable uniformity in the conclusions of studies done on all forms of technical analysis. Not one has consistently outperformed the placebo of a buy-and-hold strategy."
-Princeton Professor Burton Malkiel (author of A Random Walk Down Wall Street)

Your recommendation of rapidly buying and selling securities based on unproven interpretation of charts to medical professionals (average investors at best, sorry guys we are what we are) in this forum is akin to said professionals using an unproven anesthetic to perform heart-lung transplants, dangerous at best, financially fatal at worst.

This quote says it all: "I love this $hit. please im me if you want to chat or have a stock your interested in we can go through it together and I can show what I know. I am not an expert ...and have been doing well the LAST YEAR." :laugh:

Quoting from your blog: "After getting to a point where I am truly starting to understand I have been up over a 100% over the last two years."

and from previous posts: "i have three passions, 1. hockey 2. technical analysis of the market(s) and a very distant 3. is medicine."

If you're really up over 100% the last two years, maybe you should bag medicine and do technical analysis. Let's see, $10,000 at 50% per year.....$33 million in 20 years. Wow, the compound interest boggles my mind. Your paltry 200K from anesthesia will just be a distraction, especially if it is a distant third in your list of priorities.

P.S. Hockey kicks Ass. Sorry to be so personal, but when I see people buying into your kooky investment ideas and losing their hard earned dough because they spend all their time trying to help patients instead of learning how the financial markets work, I've got to at least provide another perspective on TA.

TheSandMan said:

GPIC up 7.5% today :) . Thanks for the help Mario.

-Sand

For all u with little money to invest and hoping for big gains look at STTK and CVM. Both involved with the "bird flu sector". Making big gains fast. Be sure to do your own research before you invest.

snowman8 said:
For all u with little money to invest and hoping for big gains look at STTK and CVM. Both involved with the "bird flu sector". Making big gains fast. Be sure to do your own research before you invest.

Thanks for the headsup. Put a grand on each. Got CVM at $1, made a cool grand on that one. I owe you some drinks brother. I love this ****. :D :D :D :D

Also picked up a little NKBS, was listening to earnings broadcast, and got in at a good price in afterhours- going to go up sig tom on the good news. :D