Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is orientation only for 2 days, August 28 and 29, that Tuesday and Wednesday, or does orientation last the entire week?

The first day of classes is Tuesday, Sept. 4

Members don't see this ad.

What textbook/website could I read to get ready for PSI first quarter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Enjoy summer =) that's how you get ready!

Hi;

The information below are what I have. Mid Western is my top opportunity because it is only 45 minutes for driving. Do you think whether I have a chance to get in the school. The one I worried is my PCAT. Thank you

a. Schools you are applying to
LECOM
University of Arizona
Midwestern
University of Pacific
Roseman

b. Overall GPA

Masters of management: 3.80

c. Math/Science GPA

d. GPA 3.5 Composite

e. Complete PCAT scores (or just composite)
2nd time: 52% in PR (the lowest science section is 68, but verbal and reading are really bad)

f. Pharmacy experience obtained
3 years in pharmacy

g. Date of application submission (PharmCAS/primary and secondary)

Have not submitted

Additionally, the following will help us gauge your chances but are more optional:
h. Number of LORs and source of LORs

i. Non-pharmacy work and/or volunteer experience
Volunteered in clinic (family doctor office) 2 years ago
Experience in research

j. Self-perception of interview skills

k. Overall impression of personal statement quality
Not yet written

Has anyone seen the redwood 1 single with shared bathrooms? I am just really curious as to what they look like.

I am bit confused on how the financial aid disbursment comes after the date tuition is due for the first year. Does everyone have to pay the tuition out of their own pocket before the first day of school? if so, I wish I would have know about this s little sooner!

Thanks

Just a head's up to those still on the waitlist, it could be moving a bit now as a friend of mine just got accepted on Friday.

I am bit confused on how the financial aid disbursment comes after the date tuition is due for the first year. Does everyone have to pay the tuition out of their own pocket before the first day of school? if so, I wish I would have know about this s little sooner!

Thanks

You don't have to pay the tuition out of your own pocket. The system is very strange, but I assure you, you won't have any issues.

for current students...i was wondering if there are any on campus job opportunities...i saw the jobs listed for the work study program online but i was wondering if there were any opportunities (lab tech or anything else around campus) for any one not doing a work study?

Ya, I just forfeited my spot! Good luck to those waiting!