Miami 4th year Neuro Resident attacks Uber guy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have a lot of love for each other huh?

Let's get a group hug!

He likes name calling and public shaming.
I see a pattern...

Reactions: 1 user
I just dislike seeing the self appointed righteous engage in internet bullying and specious reasoning like "she must be toxic based on 5 minutes I saw." Bullying is sadly common in medicine. It is common for weak upper levels to direct bullying tactics against strong lower levels, but it is also common for the morally righteous to engage in the same.

Could not have said it better. It might be that she's an utter monster: borderline, narcissism, cluster B. Or it might not. She might have been sober or drugged. We have so little information that it's actually amusing to see people on here fill in the missing information based on "her father has bad reviews too." Grab the torches!

Wow, you are a wonderful doctor. Really amazing. And I love how you're so modest about it. I hope those reviews make you feel good. Sadly, your happy patients have increased mortality. And sadly those lovely feelings you get from patient feedback won't last. Steel yourself for bad reviews as you have to see more people per hour, and have all the accountability and responsibility. Or ignore it as the noise that it is. My personal metric of a good doctor is to tell people what they don't want to hear. If they hear you correctly, the fools will get angry. So good luck.

Haha. Wow.
I guess me killing off my patients only helps with population control, right?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
He likes name calling and public shaming.
I see a pattern...

Really?
You go around trolling and dropping a huge turd sandwich wherever you post. You're the most prolific troll there is here over the last couple years and you're calling me out?! There is a reason I said what I said to your initial post. It didn't warrant a legit reply because you aren't worth spending time over.

Really?
You go around trolling and dropping a huge turd sandwich wherever you post. You're the most prolific troll there is here over the last couple years and you're calling me out?! There is a reason I said what I said to your initial post. It didn't warrant a legit reply because you aren't worth spending time over.

Now you are acting like Dr. Ramkissoon.

This thread is not actually related to neurology except tangentially, and in reality everything is tangentially related to neurology because we process all stimuli through our organs of interest. Also, way too much name-calling and off-topic commentary. Threads on this topic have recently been closed in allopathic and/or moved to the lounge. Feel free to continue your discussions there.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.