Mercer U DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else get waitlisted?
I also got wait listed. If you do call would you mind letting me know if they tell you your position on the Waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who were wait listed, how was the email worded

I also got waitlisted. This is the email:

Thank you for your patience since you visited the Mercer DPT Program for your personal interview.We appreciate your understanding that additional time was required to adequately evaluate all applicant files. The Admissions Committee has carefully reviewed your application, academic record, and personal interview results, along with those of our other applicants.

The Admissions Committee recognizes a select group of applicants by placing them on an Alternate List for Fall semester entry. You have been chosen for a space on this list. Please understand that you are a candidate whom we hope to place in the class. However, due to the applicant pool, the competitive nature of the process, and the limited number of positions available, we simply do not have a space to offer you at this time.

You will be called if someone with a confirmed position cancels and room is available in the class for an additional student. Please be advised that this could occur at any time, even a few days prior to matriculation in August. I trust you will view this decision as a positive one and will continue to work with us toward admission.

Let us know if you wish to confirm your space on the Alternate List by emailing a positive response to [email protected] by February 15, 2016. This will confirm or decline your interest in being accepted should a cancellation occur. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Laura Ellison, MBA
Director of Admissions

I was also waitlisted at Mercer. Did anyone else receive an email the night after their interview telling them that they had made a strong impression on the faculty and staff during the interview day?? I had received this email as I was waiting at the airport the night after my interview for my flight home. I didn't know if they sent this to everyone that interviewed or only a select few but it made me think I had done well and had a good chance of getting in. Then came the alternate list email :(. Did anyone else have this experience? Also, I have tried to email them to see where on the list I am or if its their policy to not tell the applicants but no one has replied. Hoping for good news soon.

I was also waitlisted at Mercer. Did anyone else receive an email the night after their interview telling them that they had made a strong impression on the faculty and staff during the interview day?? I had received this email as I was waiting at the airport the night after my interview for my flight home. I didn't know if they sent this to everyone that interviewed or only a select few but it made me think I had done well and had a good chance of getting in. Then came the alternate list email :(. Did anyone else have this experience? Also, I have tried to email them to see where on the list I am or if its their policy to not tell the applicants but no one has replied. Hoping for good news soon.

I did not receive that email but was also waitlisted. My file was closed today though since Mercer was not my top. Good luck!