Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They still reviewing mine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to those who were accepted! If you pm your phone number I can add you to the groupme. For the people that were rejected, don’t give up hope! I’ll be praying for your future success!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations everyone. I got rejected too. I guess they didn't care if you removed yourself from the waitlist or not

Keep your head up everyone. Just know that it's all on GOD's timing....not ours. Keep pressing forward. The only ones who wont make it are those that quit.

Reactions: 4 users
Prayers and positive energy to all of you. It's not a setback, God got something great in store for yall. Just don't give up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhhh lol hey you're still in the running which is great but I know the waiting is agonizing. Hang in there!

Got the email as well that the class is full and therefore my application will be closed.. so rejected as well! :(

Best of luck to everyone in here, you guys were all so supportive, you would all make great professionals (doctors, dentists , etc.. )!! :)

Same. Im still on the waitlist?

Wow, so weird that both of u guys are still being considered... my email said "that all slots in the 2019 entering class have now been filled"... so I guess there are still people on the waitlist??!! Hang in there guys!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to everyone accepted. I was rejected as well; however, I received an acceptance email from another Program earlier today. To all of those who were also rejected do not hang your head low or allow yourself to feel defeated. Life is just taking us another route. Have faith in your ability and that every alternate route will still get you to your destination. Jeremiah 29:11-12.

Reactions: 8 users
Ohhhh lol hey you're still in the running which is great but I know the waiting is agonizing. Hang in there!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I’m only scared that if accepted it will be late in the game like a week before or even a week into the program. I know they have done that before.

Rejected !! Good luck to you all! I end my path towards medical school today! Good luck to you all ❤
I check back on this thread every now and then. I’m glad I did tonight. I’m not sure who you are but I’ve seen your name pop up a lot. Don’t give up on your dreams of med school. Remember why you started this journey. The people out here really need you. Don’t let the rejection of this cycle close the door on everything. I was rejected from Meharry altogether my first time applying but I kept pushing. This cycle I landed an interview and they offered me MHS. Don’t look at it as a set back. Take it up as a challenge; do something different than what you did this go around. Even if that means getting uncomfortable. Meet some Meharry alum. I wish and anybody else that is on the fence the best. I hope to see you all at Meharry in the near future. God Bless

I got rejected as well on Friday. God is still faithful though. I got accepted in a Masters Program at Case Western Reserve School of Medicine. I'll be attending their program. Congrats to everyone who got in! No one should take any of these rejections to mean a permanent stop. Their will always be another way.

Reactions: 5 users
I got rejected as well on Friday. God is still faithful though. I got accepted in a Masters Program at Case Western Reserve School of Medicine. I'll be attending their program. Congrats to everyone who got in! No one should take any of these rejections to mean a permanent stop. Their will always be another way.
Good luck at Case!

I didn't get in but that's alright...I might be doxing myself on here lol but I wrote a song that I sang at church on Sunday and it's about this entire journey into medicine. I hope you are encouraged by it :) https://youtu.be/mPY2ZPHzSDo

I check back on this thread every now and then. I’m glad I did tonight. I’m not sure who you are but I’ve seen your name pop up a lot. Don’t give up on your dreams of med school. Remember why you started this journey. The people out here really need you. Don’t let the rejection of this cycle close the door on everything. I was rejected from Meharry altogether my first time applying but I kept pushing. This cycle I landed an interview and they offered me MHS. Don’t look at it as a set back. Take it up as a challenge; do something different than what you did this go around. Even if that means getting uncomfortable. Meet some Meharry alum. I wish and anybody else that is on the fence the best. I hope to see you all at Meharry in the near future. God Bless
Wow that was so sweet !!! Thanks I needed to hear that I guess

What are the pre reqs for The Health Science program? Can you have any degree and apply? The website does leave not have any information. I don’t want to retake classes if I don’t have to. Do I need to take the gre or will they accept my mcat?

Super interested in this program for next year; anyone have any edifying info?

Status
Not open for further replies.