Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been so quiet in the chat. I miss y’all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?

Members don't see this ad :)
How many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?
Seems like a good guesstimate since the class total is 100. I'm just feeling really anxious now with each email that pop up on my notifications bar. Tomorrow need to come quick :nailbiting:

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly, it'd be wild if they really add 36 more people but if they did, it might be mainly dental since not too many pre dents have heard anything. But I hope everything works out for yall!

Honestly, it'd be wild if they really add 36 more people but if they did, it might be mainly dental since not too many pre dents have heard anything. But I hope everything works out for yall!
True... whatever the outcome may be it’s all meant to be so stay positive everyone!

Seems like a good guesstimate since the class total is 100. I'm just feeling really anxious now with each email that pop up on my notifications bar. Tomorrow need to come quick :nailbiting:
Hahahaha me too! Refreshing my inbox like every 5 minutes lol

• Haha
I’m praying for y’all !

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone send a letter of intent after being waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean a letter of intent? Is it the confirmation email we had to send to confirm we wanted to stay on the waiting list? I'm confused
nono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.

nono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.
Awww man i didn't send a letter of intent. Now i feel really bummed out :bang::cryi:

Today is the day y’all! I hope all of hard work and prayers pay off And that today will be the start of our new journeys at Meharry!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
My attempt to keep myself distracted and business has failed. I’m getting anxious now.

Reactions: 1 users
I have been taking Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry II this summer and have not had time to stay updated on the thread. I too am on the waitlist here and waiting to hear back from another program as well. Best of luck to everyone admitted to Meharry and those who have gone to other SMP. For the waitlist people like myself I offer encouragement. There are many routes to your destination and I wholehearted believe that everything will work out the way its supposed too.

Reactions: 3 users
Any ideas when they will send us emails? Really hopefully it actually is today! Good luck everyone !

Any ideas when they will send us emails? Really hopefully it actually is today! Good luck everyone !
I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
So I guess we have to wait until then...

I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
My email was sent at noon

Maybe someone who is free can call and ask if today is still the day or should we wait it out?

Mine was sent 3:00pm EST- I was at work.
8:23pm est was the time for people who initially were accepted

I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.

I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I just got my email too. I also never got the waitlist email. I had to call and email to inquire about my status.

Last edited:
seems like both are pre-dental

Doubt we’re going to hear back today or anytime soon lol ! It’s okay I think I’m over it now Congrats to the pre-dents though!

• Sad
Hello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).

I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.

God is faithful.

Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.

• Haha
Hello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).

I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.

God is faithful.

Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.
Congrats! Dm me your name and email or number linked to your groupchat

Rejected !! Good luck to you all! I end my path towards medical school today! Good luck to you all ❤️

• Sad
Rejected as well! Guess this wasn't my path.

• Sad
Rejected as well but got accepted to Case Western's program, God bless you all. Ill most likely apply to Meharry after the program so hoping to be with you bunch.

Reactions: 4 users
Rejected. But I started back studying for my MCAT 4 weeks ago so it’s all good.

Good luck to everyone who was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.