Medical Assistants Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KimCalSkin19

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am the North and East Bay Regional Director for California Skin Institute. California Skin Institute (CSI) is the largest and fastest growing private dermatology practice in California with over 30 offices and 80 providers CSI offers an unwavering commitment to excellence in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery. We have one of the most state-of-the-art and comprehensive skin-based service lines nationally including laser, light, radiofrequency, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery techniques, Medicare-approved surgery centers and a full-service dermatopathology laboratory. Come join our team as we innovate both in the clinical setting and in practice operations!

We are looking for Candidates that are interested in gaining hands-on clinical experience during your transition of applying to Medical School. We have many openings available all throughout the Bay Area. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Members don't see this ad.