MCW Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See, but the surprising thing is that I don't know who you are! And I'm me!!!

Are you talking about Michelle? I've lost a little bit of the class pulse since fourth year... I'm not even sure where David is.

Yeah, I guess I haven't really talked to anyone in our class for a while. I bet Don would know. And no, the other is Carmen.

And I ran into David a month or two ago. For quite a while. If you know what I mean.

Members don't see this ad.

I love Carmen! When's she due? My sense of dates is all messed up. She was good friends with Eva... I miss her.

Oooh, what's the David sitch?

And where's my hint? Inquiring redheads want to know!

Yeah, no David sightings here. I wonder if he passed medicine this time around.

I've been seeing Anderson like 3-4x a week lately. I already saw him quite a bit at Froedtert, but now my team (GS1) is also consulting on one of his team's pts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love Carmen! When's she due? My sense of dates is all messed up. She was good friends with Eva... I miss her.

I ran into him in the surgery locker room and couldn't get away for like 5 minutes while he talked my ear off about historical mistreatment of the Mormons.

There's your clue.:)

Oh, and Carmen delivered like maybe 3-4 weeks ago.

Just like every class, there are so many Mormons in your class. ;)
Yeah, we're slowly and insidiously trying to take over the profession one school at a time.

Yeah, no David sightings here. I wonder if he passed medicine this time around.

I've been seeing Anderson like 3-4x a week lately. I already saw him quite a bit at Froedtert, but now my team (GS1) is also consulting on one of his team's pts.

I saw Anderson in September, and I was going to go to a party at his new house, but I had call that night.

He lectured me about my step 1 score, how I should be applying for away rotations already, etc.

You want me to sit here and list the LDS guys? Hmm... who am I not caught up on the career goals for?

Let's see... Jared, Todd, Aaron, Lucas, Cam, Johnny, John, the other Jared, Colby, Ben, Michael, Micah, Matt, Ricky... (yes, that's from memory... ha!!!)

Most of them I know, Colby and Ricky I thought radiology... Micah and Matt I don't know, so if you're either of them, I guess that's reasonable... Although the reference to Don makes me think Micah... hmm... *scratches head*

At least you guys (as a broad generalization) are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
Awww..(blushing).
I'm guessing you know the Aquabats are Mormons...some of them at least.

You want me to sit here and list the LDS guys? Hmm... who am I not caught up on the career goals for?

Let's see... Jared, Todd, Aaron, Lucas, Cam, Johnny, John, the other Jared, Colby, Ben, Michael, Micah, Matt, Ricky... (yes, that's from memory... ha!!!)

Most of them I know, Colby and Ricky I thought radiology... Micah and Matt I don't know, so if you're either of them, I guess that's reasonable... Although the reference to Don makes me think Micah... hmm... *scratches head*
I thought you had already figured it out when you made the redhead remark.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Matt. :)

I'm a redhead now too, I was referring to me.

I should have known, I dug through your old posts and found the one about "sleeping through class"... clearly you're famous for that.

I should have known, I dug through your old posts and found the one about "sleeping through class"... clearly you're famous for that.
I was sort of hoping people had forgotten about that.:sleep: I hope the program directors don't read these posts.:scared:

I used to listen to ska and punk... back when I listened to music... when I wasn't wrapped up in my school life and stressing about stuff... aka alledged board scores coming out tonight... blah blah...

By the way, we're rocking the hijack tonight! Go team.

I used to listen to ska and punk... back when I listened to music... when I wasn't wrapped up in my school life and stressing about stuff... aka alledged board scores coming out tonight... blah blah...

Yeah, I wondered before how there are so many MCW threads of such length. I'm beginning to understand.

All my siblings and I did too. My sister is an Aquacadet (Aquabat fan club member). Unfortunately, I'ven't listened to too much new music. I miss my ska and punk days with green hair and driving to Phoenix to go to shows.

You'll be fine. =)

Yeah, I wondered before how there are so many MCW threads of such length. I'm beginning to understand.

We've gotten a reputation in Allo for all our threads.

I'd post more, but I'm too tired.

GS1 is kicking my ass.

So am I pathetic for checking my email like 6 times a day for interview offers? I just know I'm going to get one from that one program that fills all its slots up in 3 hours.

I had pink hair and a crapload of piercings. Too much rock for one hand. Rockstar.

I actually still have a crapload of piercings, to be honest. Got a new one last weekend... hoorah!

I check my email compulsively also, and I'm not even in a competetive specialty. And I'm now just trying to kill time until board scores are released. *vomit*

So, we never addressed the issue. Where is David?

I just check my email all the time anyway. And SDN threads to see if anyone's posted anything. Yay for being bored on FP.
Yeah, I check SDN at the hospital all the time too, though I always feel like I should be doing something better when I do. I don't feel bad about checking email because it doesn't take so long.

So, we never addressed the issue. Where is David?
I'm trying to remember how long ago it was I saw him. It was either two months ago or back in June when I was on CPR (also vomiting thinking about CPR).

In June he was on gen surg at Froedtert...

I haven't seen him, don't know where he is, but me and my nosiness are just sooooo curious!!

In June he was on gen surg at Froedtert...

I haven't seen him, don't know where he is, but me and my nosiness are just sooooo curious!!
It was probably June then, because it was in the OR lockers I saw him. Maybe he went back to the Motherland?

Which one? I don't know... he's not in the directory anymore, and no one has seen him, which just seems so freaking unlikely. I could always call him... nope, not that curious. I should ask Jodi or Chris or something. Maybe Jackie would know...

Well, I think all we know is his whereabouts for certain in July. In July he was on outpatient medicine and in August he was supposed to have been at St Lukes for inpatient medicine. But he never showed up for lecture, so his whereabouts have not been confirmed. And I can't say if he was at the shelf exam or not.

Edit: fyi, I was on medicine in July/August.

I don't think he's an M3 in the directory... do we know anyone who was at Luke's in August? This is like the sleuth case of the century!

I believe Jess R. and Alex W were the JMSs at Lukes...

Wow. Wow.

This is what's become of the Aquabats.

I had edited my post, and I had nothing else to say. When we first got the directory, Xandie and I went through looking for David, and I forgot if he was listed or not.

I was watching that video, and decided to show the decline of the Aquabats. =(

What the...

I think Nick Jr might cause seizures.

So I have missed any previous David gossip. Is he still planning on surgery? ...:eek:

This is what's become of the Aquabats.

I had edited my post, and I had nothing else to say. When we first got the directory, Xandie and I went through looking for David, and I forgot if he was listed or not.

I was watching that video, and decided to show the decline of the Aquabats. =(

They Might Be Giants recently went through a similar phase making just kids' music and a kids' DVD but they're back now...for the most part.

Anyway, gotta go; later peeps.

achybrachy has logged off.

Don may still be around... :)

And Ash, I have no idea on that one. I'm curious as all get out though.

Man, you guys have been busy today. I go away for one day, and look what happens. Watch the thread die now that I'm back.

Hi Matt. :)

I'm a redhead now too, I was referring to me.

Hey Matt.

I was sort of hoping people had forgotten about that.:sleep:

Um, nope.

So am I pathetic for checking my email like 6 times a day for interview offers? I just know I'm going to get one from that one program that fills all its slots up in 3 hours.

For a while there, I was checking mine about every half hour. But I'm thinking all of the Uro interview offers are out now, so I'm relaxing a bit.

Anyway, I'm back from Dallas. I was pleasantly surprised but both the program, and the area. Maybe sometime when I'm not so tired, I'll tell you all more about it.

if you guys don't mind, stop screwing around and go do my stupid concept map for me.

what a waste of freaking time.

if you guys don't mind, stop screwing around and go do my stupid concept map for me.

okay...so i take it back. it's actually sorta fun.

but that could also be because i'm totally high on sour cherry patches right now. mmmMMM!

my diet has been horrible lately.

the MIP of my left thumb hurts, as do most of my left MIPs, come to think of it.

we've got a CER lecture on concept mapping - I was actually thinking of going since I don't know what it is, but the lecture was online, and it looks like we're not getting any complex information tomorrow anyways...

I haven't seen any M1 sdners, and I still am not sure who indo is.
I talk to indo maybe once a week...and I know who Ibn Sina is, and there's another girl who posted in the 2011 threads that had her picture as her avatar, so I know who she is. That's about it though...

I talk to indo maybe once a week...and I know who Ibn Sina is, and there's another girl who posted in the 2011 threads that had her picture as her avatar, so I know who she is. That's about it though...

Indo clearly knows who *I* am, given that he has been known to time how long it takes me to finish exams. :scared:

And I think that was before I put my picture up.

Indo clearly knows who *I* am, given that he has been known to time how long it takes me to finish exams. :scared:

And I think that was before I put my picture up.
You've had your picture as your avatar since we started school here. That's how I knew who you were before we even started here. I knew you were coming here anyways, because of that MCAT focus group.