Lopressor IV... how much I hate it.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You think?

Actually, I have recently come to the opinion that a user on this board with >2000 posts is also Kinetic . . .

LOL. I have actually been keeping myself quite entertained reading his posts tonight (yes I am bored). Unfortunately his posts always seem to slide to the purpose of hurting people by either insulting/baiting and/or gay/liberal/nurse/female/____/_____ bashing...

It's a shame really. Waste of a perfectly good intellect.

Members don't see this ad.

You think?

Actually, I have recently come to the opinion that a user on this board with >2000 posts is also Kinetic . . .

Kinetic
snoopybrown
doc02
thusell

You have to give him credit - he's pretty creative with is screen names. I wonder how many more he's got? I wonder if he just made a really long list a while ago, and then crosses each one off as he gets banned.

But speaking of getting banned...gasnewby!! What happened? :(

This is an outrage. I won't these slanderous accusations sitting down, like a woman in the restroom. I will take them standing up triumphantly, like a man in the same restroom standing behind that woman like a stalker. Besides, I haven't even tried to be hilarious.

Members don't see this ad :)
But speaking of getting banned...gasnewby!! What happened? :(

This is just historically speaking...gasnewby was "on hold" for a day or two - probably for something over the top. Now, what happened after that is conjecture, but one of two things. First is the mods talked it over, and decided to use the ban stick. The other is that gasnewby couldn't keep his mouth shut, and, when the post-hold came on, he sent an ill-advised PM or more to certain people that iced his fate.

These are theories based on SDN history. I have no knowledge of the facts of the case.

I just assumed that was Kinetic, too. Based on this thread.

I don't think that was Kinetic. Doc02, snoopy, thusell . . . sure. But I think gasnewby was someone else.

But personally, I think GoodMonkey might be him as well, in much more toned-down form.

But personally, I think GoodMonkey might be him as well, in much more toned-down form.

I'm curious to what makes you say that, but I would be willing to place money against it. G$ once got my back during a thread where I was arguing a stance which Kinetic would certainly have deemed "liberal." I don't think Kinetic would be able to do that without imploding. :laugh:

Users are notified that when they are banned, reincarnations are not allowed under the current SDN Terms of Service agreement. In some instances, we can easily identify reincarnations either because the user "announces" themselves or posts in an idiosyncratic style.

In other cases, a user may have warranted administrative action for any number of reasons and the reincarnation is discovered during that process.

Both users have been previously warned about reincarnations.

mmm.. wonder how uniquely annoying am I?
shifty.gif

shifty.gif

Come sign up for an anonymous werewolf game in the lounge this weekend, and I'll let you know. :D (great way to figure out how easy it is to spot your posting style + have a little fun while on call).

I don't think that was Kinetic. Doc02, snoopy, thusell . . . sure. But I think gasnewby was someone else.

:laugh:

oh i about peed my pants on this one.
tired, i'm a 30 year old woman from the midwest who is a pgy 1 orthopaedic surgery resident. i have been on these boards since i was applying to medical school. :laugh: :laugh:

and, for the record, i am a left-wing crunchy tree-hugging liberal who bike commutes as much as i can, uses canvas bags for grocery shopping and buys organic. definitely not kinetic. i'll vote democratic in the upcoming election and am hoping for obama or clinton. kinetic? he'd crawl in a hole and die before he took any of my political stances or my lifestyle. there are several people on these boards who have met me in person and i've dated an SDN member for a good 8 or so months. and i've never referred to anyone as "wimmins," as often is the give-away sign a post is made by an incarnation of kinetic.

oh my. :laugh: tired, how long have you been around here?

It'd be funny if in real life, you two were interns at the same Ortho program. ;)
if i remember correctly, he's an intern in a military hospital. i am most definitely not. sometimes i think my hospital *needs* to be a military hospital ... something to reign in the madness that is an underfunded county hospital in a giant urban area.

if i remember correctly, he's an intern in a military hospital. i am most definitely not.

I know. I just thought it'd be funny if you two suddenly bumped into each other in a hallway one day.

I can see it now:

"Tired?"
"Kinetic?" ;)

and, for the record, i am a left-wing crunchy tree-hugging liberal who bike commutes as much as i can, uses canvas bags for grocery shopping and buys organic. definitely not kinetic. i'll vote democratic in the upcoming election and am hoping for obama or clinton. kinetic? he'd crawl in a hole and die before he took any of my political stances or my lifestyle. there are several people on these boards who have met me in person and i've dated an SDN member for a good 8 or so months. and i've never referred to anyone as "wimmins," as often is the give-away sign a post is made by an incarnation of kinetic.

Or are you cleverly trying to throw us all off the trail . . . :D

shifty.gif
Me too...I suppose all you'd have to do is get me started ranting on one of my pet peeves (say, well, anything related to anaesthesia, or "you don't need a license to be a veterinary technician/any person off the street with a little hands on training=veterinary technician"{the equivalent of saying you don't need a license to be a PA or CRNA, RN, etc}) that would definately get me going, and then out would come the Army Language and that would be that.

BTW, KimberlyCox, I have read the TOS lol. But I'm also an Official Old Fart

PPS, I hate lopressor IV too, mostly since we need it but don't have it available to the veterinary market.

"you don't need a license to be a veterinary technician/any person off the street with a little hands on training=veterinary technician"{the equivalent of saying you don't need a license to be a PA or CRNA, RN, etc})

Um... in no way are those two similar. Most vet techs I've worked with operate more at the level of an LPN than a PA. Not to say some of them aren't incredible, but in no way is it related to their vocation specific education -- it's usually because they are excellent, intelligent, hard working people to start with who were then put through the BS of getting that masters (usually on the way to vet school).

Best,
Anka

Huh? What are you implying? That you are a reincarnation of a previously banned user (since that is why I mentioned the TOS above...in reference to the questions about where gasnewby and kinetic had gone)?:confused:

erm, I'm not sure what I was implying-I think I got my threads mixed up. Plus, I had a migrane last night so I was posting "drunk" on meds.

sorry!

You can check my IP if you want, there's only Orthonut, no other names :)

I'm curious to what makes you say that, but I would be willing to place money against it. G$ once got my back during a thread where I was arguing a stance which Kinetic would certainly have deemed "liberal." I don't think Kinetic would be able to do that without imploding. :laugh:

I think it's funny that you put the word "liberal" in quotes as if your positions aren't ACTUALLY liberal, yposhelley. :laugh: