LIU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE I will be taking my seat!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted! Will also be taking my seat. Good luck everyone!!!

Did they give a time limit on how long you have to make a decision in the acceptance email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email on an acceptance but will be denying it as im going to RVC. Hopefully someone else hears soon :)

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email on an acceptance but will be denying it as im going to RVC. Hopefully someone else hears soon :)
If u don't mind me asking what time did u recieve the email? Just trying to see if they're done sending out for the day

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance!!! Received email today. I was on top half of waitlist. Good luck everyone!

Accepted! I was never notified if I was top or bottom half lol. Does anyone know the deadline for sending final transcripts for prerequisites?

anyone know approximately how many people got waitlisted? Sorry if this was asked in an earlier thread!

anyone know approximately how many people got waitlisted? Sorry if this was asked in an earlier thread!
Someone earlier said they interview 400 people, accept 150 for 100 seats, and then everyone else is on the waitlist

I got taken off the waitlist but turned down bc i’m going to LSU! good luck everyone, hope someone gets good news

Will be turning down my acceptance since I have a military obligation. Hopefully, one of you gets good news soon!

Did they give you guys a time you had to accept or decline by today? Just trying to figure out if we may hear today or not until Monday.

Did they give you guys a time you had to accept or decline by today? Just trying to figure out if we may hear today or not until Monday.
Someone got the email on 16th said their deadline was today. So I guess 3-4 business days to make the decision?

Someone got the email on 16th said their deadline was today. So I guess 3-4 business days to make the decision?
In my intial email it said if I got an offer off of the waitlist I would need to accept in 2-3 days

For anyone who received an acceptance today, when is your deadline to commit? I’m wondering if they’ll send out more on that date, I’m in the top half and still haven’t heard anything

For anyone who received an acceptance today, when is your deadline to commit? I’m wondering if they’ll send out more on that date, I’m in the top half and still haven’t heard anything
We have until the 24th to commit/decline

I will not be taking the seat offered as I will be attending my IS school. Good luck to everyone! (top half)

I was wondering if there is facebook group or groupme I could be added to? Thanks!

Can anyone in GroupMe share how many people are in there now?

Does anybody know if more movement is expected on the waitlist or if the class is full? I sent an email about a week ago asking but they never got back to me

Does anybody know if more movement is expected on the waitlist or if the class is full? I sent an email about a week ago asking but they never got back to me
I sent an email and the only info i got was that the waitlist will be active until all seats are full and this can be as late as the end of August. This does not really help but the person said they are not able to provide any updates... I would assume the waitlist is still active now. If it is not, I guess they would say so.

I got an acceptance this morning. I took my name off the list earlier because I got into my top pick but I guess the email got lost so I’ll be declining! I was in the top half so I hope one of you gets an email soon!
Also they gave me until the 6th to make a decision! Good luck everyone!

I wish they could at least give an update like "we went through the top half and reach the bottom half now" or something like that. Still hopeful since it seems like people heard back some days into May and some in June and July, but this waiting is so hard... Btw anyone in the top half still waiting to hear back?