List of programs with faculty turning over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted947887

I thought this would be a great addition to the other thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Compliment or complement?

Either way, saw Pitt was hiring a bunch this year. Though quite a few academic institutions have positions open right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Compliment or complement?

Either way, saw Pitt was hiring a bunch this year. Though quite a few academic institutions have positions open right now.

Come on guys let's keep this strong
1) Pitt

Strange thread - people are moving jobs all the time. You could list every institution here?

I mean for example people from WashU and Mdacc have recently left.

1) Pitt
2) UTSW
3) Jeff
4) Miami
5) WVU
6) Kansas

In no particular order.

1) Pitt
2) UTSW
3) Jeff
4) Miami
5) WVU
6) Kansas
7) WashU

MDanderson is a top notch institution. I'm not going to list a top institution. That's just wrong.

I don’t understand the purpose of this thread. Are we shaming programs that are hiring? Or shaming programs that have high turnover (implying they don’t support their faculty well)?

Closing this thread.

I don't see what purpose this thread serves. It's always a "two sides to the argument" as to what's going on. Some might claim the institution or department is malignant or toxic, while others will defend that the department is just growing or people left for personal reasons.

The fact that this thread immediately delved into personal attacks means that I strongly doubt there will be any productive discussion. If someone wants to post something concrete and helpful, feel free to PM me and we can open this back up or post something anonymous.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.