Lincoln Memorial DeBusk (LMU-DCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Did they call you or email? What were your stats?

I got an email. 3.52 cGPA 3.50 sGPA 504 MCAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im going full blown neurotic! Here we go!!!

II! I am SO THRILLED!!!! First one, and I was already in love with this school!
3.65 cgpa and sgpa, 505 MCAT, secondary done eons ago...

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! What day are you guys choosing? I'm thinking of scheduling mine 9/2.

Congrats! What day are you guys choosing? I'm thinking of scheduling mine 9/2.

I am requesting 9/9, as it is a very long drive for me(12 hours, must go through Atlanta) and I don't want to be stranded in Labor Day weekend traffic.

Oh dang I forgot that's Labor Day weekend! I may reconsider then

Never? so you only receive a primary completion?
I got a "thank you for your submission" notice when I sent in my secondary last month(like, a minute after I submitted), and a receipt of AACOMAS application last week. No complete or under review email. If you have any concerns about completion status, I urge you to contact admissions. They are super sweet, professional, and quick to respond.

I wonder if they sent these invites out all at once? In batches? Something?

II! Via email.
Got a complete email This morning lol.

What were your stats? When were you complete?

II as well! I guess her phone is being bombarded with people trying to schedule interviews right now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using SDN mobile

II as well! I guess her phone is being bombarded with people trying to schedule interviews right now.

Who's phone? What were your stats? Don't forget to add your name to the official interview invite thread!

I never received a completed email, and so I decided to give them a call this morning. It's a good thing I did because she said they had been waiting on a pending LOR but I didn't need it to qualify because I already had the minimum LORs turned in. She said my app is now in que for review. I have a 3.77 sGPA and cGPA with a 22 MCAT and a retake date scheduled for August 20...I'm praying to get some love from this school. I love DCOM and my family has all graduated from LMU (not DCOM.)

Also, for those who got the II, when are they going to start interviews?

Who's phone? What were your stats? Don't forget to add your name to the official interview invite thread!
That II thread is too much for me. 3.5+ 504

You have to call to schedule the interview vs scheduling online at some schools.

Nothing here... Was really hoping to hear something today.

Sent from my LG-D950 using SDN mobile

What were your stats? When were you complete?
~3.6 GPA 501 MCAT.
I submit my application on 7/15 and got a "received" email 7/18.
I got a complete email today two hours before my II lol.

Complete today (finally) I was wondering when it would come down.

II yesterday! submitted secondary on 7/3

Congrats to everyone with II so far!!!
So I submitted my secondary July 18th, the day I got it. Then received the email that they got my AACOMAS on July 27th. I've heard nothing else from them. I check my account everyday and nothing is changing. Is their only form of communication through email or is there a status update section on the account page? I only see the area of interest section with my admit type/location left blank.

Congrats to everyone with II so far!!!
So I submitted my secondary July 18th, the day I got it. Then received the email that they got my AACOMAS on July 27th. I've heard nothing else from them. I check my account everyday and nothing is changing. Is their only form of communication through email or is there a status update section on the account page? I only see the area of interest section with my admit type/location left blank.
Same! I even sent an email and have heard only crickets.

Same! I even sent an email and have heard only crickets.

I've had good success emailing Robin Lamb or goodpaster in admissions. Both were very kind and helpful.

Also try calling. They are one of the few people that actually pick up the phone and don't auto send you to voice mail.

Does anyone know what the minimum science GPA cutoff is for LMU?

II yesterday!

Reactions: 2 users
you think a 3.25 with a 508 and many publications has a shot here?