Lincoln Memorial DeBusk (LMU-DCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else just get an unprompted "thank you for submitting?" email?
I submitted the secondary last night and I got this email this morning.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone having trouble logging into their accounts to access the secondary?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I was verified last week and havent heard anything. I suspect this is because they are waiting for me to apply my MCAT scores.

The secondary is available to everyone. Just create an account and fill it out.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The secondary is available to everyone. Just create an account and fill it out.

That is weird, most school send you an Email setting you up with an account and telling you to fill it out. Is this common with DO schools? this is my first cycle, so it is all fairly new.

That is weird, most school send you an Email setting you up with an account and telling you to fill it out. Is this common with DO schools? this is my first cycle, so it is all fairly new.

This school secondary open to everyone. They don't screen. They also tell me they won't download application for a while

Not common. To my knowledge, only NOVA's is similar, but they do send an email as well.

Can someone confirm that in the secondary we did not have to input our AACOMAS ID anywhere?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just submit my secondary! I also did not see a space for my AACOMAS ID.

Update email I received just now:

"Thank you for your interest in LMU-DCOM. We wanted to let you know that we have not been able to download primary applications into our system. This is currently in test mode but we hope to start downloading verified applications this week. In the meantime, feel free to go to our website and start on the supplemental application. http://www.lmunet.edu/academics/schools/debusk-college-of-osteopathic-medicine/do/admissions/the-applications-process (step 2). Our interviews will start in early September this cycle.

LMU-DCOM Admissions Team"

Reactions: 3 users
Update email I received just now:

"Thank you for your interest in LMU-DCOM. We wanted to let you know that we have not been able to download primary applications into our system. This is currently in test mode but we hope to start downloading verified applications this week. In the meantime, feel free to go to our website and start on the supplemental application. http://www.lmunet.edu/academics/schools/debusk-college-of-osteopathic-medicine/do/admissions/the-applications-process (step 2). Our interviews will start in early September this cycle.

LMU-DCOM Admissions Team"
+1, Anyone know if we have to resubmit the secondary??

i'm going to PM you.

I just called them and they said that we do not have to resubmit secondaries! It is just an automated email. Also, I recieved two emails about secondary submission and they said that if that happens to check your bank account and make sure you wasn't charged twice for submission.

I just called them and they said that we do not have to resubmit secondaries! It is just an automated email. Also, I recieved two emails about secondary submission and they said that if that happens to check your bank account and make sure you wasn't charged twice for submission.
i dont remember paying...

After you click submit it should have redirected you to a payment page.
well i know i submitted it because i got the email but i def dont think i payed, but i might have forgotten with all the places that you have to pay lol

i also got like 4 emails that i submitted

well i know i submitted it because i got the email but i def dont think i payed, but i might have forgotten with all the places that you have to pay lol

i also got like 4 emails that i submitted

Might want to call just to verify. lol

Anyone heard anything from this school?

Soo can we do the optional essay in addition to another? Since i'm guessing that might not need an entire essay and maybe just a paragraph or so.

Does this school call or email for IIs?

Last night I received an email confirming that they had my primary application. An admissions employee told me that this week is orientation week, so they have been very busy.

has anyone who has already submitted the secondary tried logging back into their portal? I just tried and it gave me a "your account is locked. please contact the system administrator" message. wondering if this is because I have already submitted or something else..

has anyone who has already submitted the secondary tried logging back into their portal? I just tried and it gave me a "your account is locked. please contact the system administrator" message. wondering if this is because I have already submitted or something else..
I just logged in and did not have any issues.

I just logged in and did not have any issues.

thanks :) I'll call and see if they can reset it somehow. does the portal show any status updates or is it just the supplemental?

I am getting the same error message.

I got the error message too!

Who knows... My guess would be that they are reviewing secondaries and therefore the account is locked?

Sent from my LG-D950 using SDN mobile

I didn't get the error.... I feel left out....

Sent from my LG-D950 using SDN mobile

I keep receiving emails from this school stating that my primary application has been received...

For those of you who have received emails saying you are complete, how long did it take you to get the email from the time you actually submitted your secondary? Also, does anyone know when they usually start sending out II?

Complete today. Sent in my secondary 7/11. Their email said interviews start August 2015 lol. I'm assuming that's a typo.

Hope to hear something soon...

Just got the corrected email. IIs start in September

I received this as well. What exactly were they correcting? It says that interviews start in September, but does not mention when II's will go out.

I got an email yesterday that said IIs start in August 2015. So they are correcting that.