Lets see who we're dealing with!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nguyenkd said:
Yes, I'll be starting at UH in the fall. I was a few classes shy of the pre-reqs for UT so I didn't apply, but I kind of wanted to stay in Houston anyways. Austin is only about a 2 hour drive to Houston...J/K. ;)

check your PM.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm new to this site but I have to say that this site rocks! I only wish I had found it sooner when I was applying to schools. I love how you guys discuss serious issues but still know how to have a good time. Hope to get to know you guys and girls better in the future.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 450
Members don't see this ad :)
sle008 said:
I'm new to this site but I have to say that this site rocks! I only wish I had found it sooner when I was applying to schools. I love how you guys discuss serious issues but still know how to have a good time. Hope to get to know you guys and girls better in the future.

Hi and welcome. Don't forget to post your school on the "Class of 2007/2008" thread. I know there is one other person who will be attending the Univ of Maryland. :)

kwakster928 said:
i wonder whatever happened to these two... :cool:

Haha...nothing! It's always nice to meet another pharmacy student around my area. :laugh:

Bump, new people, pictures here. I get bored sometimes.

And is it me or should we have a who's Asian thread? A LOT of pharmacists are asian these days.

Hi. I'd post a picture of me, but hey, it's my avatar!! :laugh:

I'm represent'n for all those Latinos out there!! Viva La Rasa! :thumbup:

Any other Hente out there?

BTW, for me, latino= Puerto Rican/Panamanian/Mexican, which ironically all trace back to Basque, Spain! So technically, i'm Hispanic too!

JD_USD said:
Hi. I'd post a picture of me, but hey, it's my avatar!! :laugh:

I'm represent'n for all those Latinos out there!! Viva La Rasa! :thumbup:

Any other Hente out there?

BTW, for me, latino= Puerto Rican/Panamanian/Mexican, which ironically all trace back to Basque, Spain! So technically, i'm Hispanic too!

I'm a Rican who has lived in Panam? (in addition to a hundred other places). Panam? was definitely one of my favorite countries.

Me Dj'ing at a recent event

mesoireesized.jpg

Soiree0626_17.sized.jpg

Me professional
mepharm.jpg

if you have an online picture on an MSN profile or something, just left click it and click it to properties. When you do that, highlight the .jpg link after URL and copy it. Then, when you go to post, click on the image button and paste your link when the window prompts you.

I can suggest some free image hosting. www.nitrousworld.com Just download the uploader software (about 2 minutes) and there you have online photos for free!

hmm, i cant see to get it to work...

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes!!! Another hot Vietnamese girl :)

god damn....

vannie4 me?...baby yea...

Yes, this is only my second post and I'm already scaring you all with the image that is "me" haha...just took it with my digital camera, sorry its not that good :)

Attachments

• me.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 440
WilkesRx said:
Yes, this is only my second post and I'm already scaring you all with the image that is "me" haha...just took it with my digital camera, sorry its not that good :)

i am guessing you go to wilkes. i think you are the first wilkes student on this forum (pharmD at least)

Yes I do go to Wilkes. I feel special that I'm representing my tiny school hehe. Anyone else ever hear of it? It's in Northeastern PA, pharmacy classes of about 70-80, just graduated our first class in 2000. :)

WilkesRx said:
Yes I do go to Wilkes. I feel special that I'm representing my tiny school hehe. Anyone else ever hear of it? It's in Northeastern PA, pharmacy classes of about 70-80, just graduated our first class in 2000. :)

they rejected me saying "they do not have slots" blaaaaaaaaaaa!!! but i got into temple wordd?

WilkesRx said:
Yes, we just got a new pharmacy dean. She came from Wilkes. :thumbup:

Let me guess, Dr. Anne Lin? That would put you at...University of Arizona? If thats true, have fun! She is one of a kind :rolleyes:

Whew! At least pharm babes are cute..so there's hope should I decide to marry a fellow pharmie. :D

woot.jpg

Cheers to Ghirardelli's Warm Brownie Sundae =D

Couple years ago but still good.

attachment.php

Attachments

• copy_of_123b.jpg
    copy_of_123b.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 354
Ok, I'm kinda new but I thought I would post a picture anyways...maybe it'll help me make some new friends! :laugh:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 417
:hungover:

Attachments

• Christmas 005.png
    Christmas 005.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 225
skp if you don't want to post a picture of yourself, please do not waste my time, you got my thinking that I was finally going to see how you looked like.

Cute cat though.

TCB said:
skp if you don't want to post a picture of yourself, please do not waste my time, you got my thinking that I was finally going to see how you looked like.

Cute cat though.

How much time did he waste of yours, honestly? Perhaps a good two seconds for the picture to load? :laugh:

I agree: that's quite a fat cat you've got there!

TCB said:

Cute cat though.

Hiss!

( :D )

mee

Attachments

• tati.JPG
    tati.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 466
Hey WilkesRx.....

You're "one of a kind" comment about the dean gives me the shivers! what gives!!! just curious! ;)

Tai said:
Hey WilkesRx.....

You're "one of a kind" comment about the dean gives me the shivers! what gives!!! just curious! ;)

Ooooh, if you could only know. I fear repercussions if I say anything on this board though....you never know who reads it. :smuggrin:

Ha ha ha ha. Okay i get it. I prbly should fear the repurcussions too! too close to almost home one day!

...and don't be posting pictures of your hamster or something dumb like that...

here i am

sorry for the bad photo - i didn't know they were taking it

clint_eastwood.jpg

SoCalGirl83 said:
Ok, I'm kinda new but I thought I would post a picture anyways...maybe it'll help me make some new friends! :laugh:

Nice pic. here is link to mine

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b6358dc4/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/cap_013.jpg?pfnesdCBBMf.1bCD

damn how the heck do i post a picture, i keep trying to upload one but it wont let me

Bump :D

Of course that means I'm kinda obligated to post a pic... Don't be too scared now. *grin*

Sorry 'bout the size, I suck at html/board script and imageshack didn't want to make a thumbnail. =P

profilepic6mn.jpg

See the resemblance with my avatar?

heres a pic of the back of my head LOL. i like to stay anonymous on the net but you can kinda get anidea of who i am by this pic.

Attachments

• ponytail2.JPG
    ponytail2.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 261
aubieRx said:
heres a pic of the back of my head LOL. i like to stay anonymous on the net but you can kinda get anidea of who i am by this pic.

lame! i wanna see the front! All my USC friends that went to the USC/Auburn game in 2003 at Jordan Hare said the southern Auburn girls aren't too shabby ;)

Anyway, here is me.

Attachments

• 100_0228.jpg
    100_0228.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 349