LECOM Erie Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
jjmcentee@hotma said:

DO should have been first...dont they know we are the supreme doctors......

Members don't see this ad.

cornellmedic said:
You could just not bother studying and go golfing instead.
I've got to go return some video tapes.

Rick(Cornell Medic), I crap bigger than you.

P.S. Patrick Bateman would be proud.

hello fellow new comers! I will be in Erie tonight (26th) is there still a get-together ?

Members don't see this ad :)
jerseygirl said:
Hey everyone!

Finally made it to Erie!

So two things:

1) does anyone know WHEN the exam is for the physio module? I'm trying to figure out if I need to start cramming now or if I can enjoy the summer a little while longer..

and

2) I am selling a dark black/brown colored TV stand that I just bought for $129 and assembled from IKEA last week. To get a better idea of it, this is a picture of it off the ikea website:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...ductId=32210&langId=-1&parentCats=10104*10174

Two problems with it: 1) i accidentally got the wrong color (I really wanted white) and I thought I could deal with it, but I just can't; and 2) there is a small scuff/scrape on the wood in the front left bottom part-- email me at [email protected] if you want to see any pictures.

I'm asking for $60 or best offer..

Thanks! Kat :D

The first phisio exam is in late Oct or early Nov. Physio is not hard except for few clinical applications of molarity, osmolarity and such. If you really want to study ahead spend some time with micro.

good luck

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that it was a great first day for orientation!
although it was long and dull at times (i never want to hear the initials L.R.C again, lol) we made it through our first day, now only a million more to go, :D

here's to the fire, and the friendships that are to be forged within

titusracerx said:
We have finally made it to erie after 1400 plus miles!! My wife is probably going to take a position with HealthSouth... Has anyone heard anything about them? Pluses or otherwise, please feel free to be honest!

What state are you from?

I am going to be attending LECOM this fall, class of 2010 and will be at Erie looking for apt sometime in April. Do you guys have any suggestions regarding apts that take pets? I have printed out some apt information already, but don't know too much about them.
my email is [email protected]
Also, any other suggestions how to get ready for the first semester? Books, atlases, instruments, ...etc.?!

thank you

Margaret