This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstudent1215

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was hoping to make a thread specific for coordinating some travel expenses together for hotels, transportation, etc.

I guess I'll start off by noting that I am interviewing on 8/16/2018, and am interested in splitting a room with one or more people to minimize costs.

Members don't see this ad.

And if this isnt the best or most appropriate place to initiate this, does anyone have a recommendation about how to meet up with other applicants?

Wow, when did you apply? I got my application submitted the middle of July. Hoping to hear about some interviews, crossing fingers. I didn't realize they started sending out interview invites yet. Good for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Greensburg for my interview on 8/16. The room I have has two queen beds, so if anyone is interested in splitting it PM me or message here and we can coordinate something.

Wow, when did you apply? I got my application submitted the middle of July. Hoping to hear about some interviews, crossing fingers. I didn't realize they started sending out interview invites yet. Good for you.
My secondary was submitted 6/19, and my II was 7/10. Sorry for the delayed response

My secondary was submitted 6/19, and my II was 7/10. Sorry for the delayed response

What were your stats (cGPA, sGPA, MCAT) if you don’t mind me asking? Good luck.

they are listed in my signature below. cGPA: 3.50 sGPA: 3.33 MCAT: 500. Thank you. You as well!
For some reason they don’t come up on a phone. Congrats. I hope I am lucky enough to get there. Keep us posted. Would love to hear how the interview goes.

Reactions: 1 user