Just got an interview at Roosevelt University Pharmacy college? Help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an interview at Roosevelt next week and I am a bit nervous. Can anyone tell me more about the group exercise? How many people does it consist and the process that goes about it. Greatly appreciate it!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at Roosevelt next week and I am a bit nervous. Can anyone tell me more about the group exercise? How many people does it consist and the process that goes about it. Greatly appreciate it!!

It is so chill. The interview is a joke. it felt like I was interviewing them about the school not so much about me. I didn't say a single word in the group activity and I got accepted.. There's like 6 ppl in a group or so.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile

That makes me feel better :) I was just curious if the exercise like an activity we have to do or is it more like a group interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

The personal interview is very relaxed. They just ask you the basic questions of why pharmacy, why Roosevelt, what do you like to do for fun? The basic stuff. The group activity, depends on how many students are there for the interview, but it get's split in half. There is someone there watching as you solve the question that is given to you. And make sure to speak up when being asked why your group chose that answer, like what method did you use. It's not pharmacy related, just using common sense, so don't worry. You will also be asked what to do if someone in your group refuses to participate.
Hope that helps and good luck!

So what is the break down of the schedule for the day? I saw 45min. of presentation, and then what? Personal interview is ?mins, group exercise is ?mins, and what else?

Anyone waitlisted here? Anyone know the percentage of people typically picked off the waitlist?