Jobs in Chandler, Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chandleranesthesia

Reaction score
Hello for those looking for a career in Chandler, Arizona we have 2 positions available....one with call and other without call.

Members don't see this ad.

I know someone who left the group. They told me it was the old school model of feeding off the juniors. Non partners got last pick of cases. Heard stories of partners swooping in and taking junior cases if their cases cancelled or ended early. Heard once they were about to roll back to the OR and a senior partner came in at the last minute and took the case and they just went home not making much money that day. Many stories like this last year. Good money once your partner but don’t expect to get much production leading up to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Knew a friend at that practice. Told me to not take the job. For above reasons.

Reactions: 2 users
The group has a philosophy that those that are on call each day get room priority. Those that stay the longest, get the higher choices. It has absolutely nothing to do whether you’re a junior partner or not. Like any group that runs itself (unlike others this size that are now run by some corporation or a non doc) we are always adjusting and trying to make things better. Our new grads in the partnership track make on average 425-550K. Even with our non-call positions we are making adjustments. I think our group record speaks for itself. We are a large group so we can't make everyone we hire happy, but in general we are fair with how you get cases and get paid, got a low turnover and most importantly, new grads in the partnership stay and become partners every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.