It's almost May 15...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
UCSF yall. It's not official yet because I haven't withdrawn from vandy yet, but I will when I get off of work. They said I have until midnight.

I'm scared, very scared about the debt that I'm gonna rack up and about medicine in general. I don't know any doctors and I have no clue what to expect in the upcoming years. But I've decided to walk by faith and not by sight, thanks all of yall for your support. If any of yall are on the west coast and need anything, I got you, but I'll be on a budget though becuase UC financial aid sucks. hahaha

Members don't see this ad.

UCSF yall. It's not official yet because I haven't withdrawn from vandy yet, but I will when I get off of work. They said I have until midnight.

I'm scared, very scared about the debt that I'm gonna rack up and about medicine in general. I don't know any doctors and I have no clue what to expect in the upcoming years. But I've decided to walk by faith and not by sight, thanks all of yall for your support. If any of yall are on the west coast and need anything, I got you, but I'll be on a budget though becuase UC financial aid sucks. hahaha

I am glad that you finally made your decision. I know everything will work out in the end.:thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats!! I'm sorry I couldn't join you out there in San Fran!

I must say, I was shocked to hear this, but then I thought about my own situation with my two acceptances and thought...of course it's about more than just the money. I'm proud of you for putting your potential growth first. Though, I believe you would have grown into a fine doctor at either institution...I'm glad you figured out what will be best for you. God bless you on this journey flaahless. And we better be hearing about you changing the face of healthcare in the years to come!
;)