Interview Switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I currently have Sat., Dec. 5th but I need Wed., Dec. 16th. Can anyone switch with me? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I figured I would try again. Please PM me if you can trade your 12/9 date for my 12/10 date. Thanks!

Date swaps as follows:

UTSW - currently have 12/11 want 12/4

Oregon - currently have 12/5 want 11/21

UC Davis - currently have 12/4 want 11/20

I have contacted southwestern so I you have the 4th and want the 11th, call and they'll make the switch.

Let me know if you're interested in swapping dates for oregon, UC Davis.

Members don't see this ad :)
Schachar, I sent you a PM about switching for UC Davis. Thanks!

Nevermind, I guess...I didn't hear back from you soon enough to make the necessary changes. Hope things worked out for you!

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone switch their Georgetown date (12/9) with my date (12/2)?

I have UT Houston Dec 3-4 (3rd is the dinner, 4th is the interview). I would loooove to switch with someone for Dec 6-7, or even this supposed new Dec 10 date (which I still need to confirm)..?

Pretty please help a girl out. Thanks!!

anyone want to trade my current dec 4 date at summa for dec 11? PM me if you can. thank you!

I have an interview at 2pm on December 1st. Can someone with an early morning time switch with me? Thanks.

I have UT Houston Dec 3-4 (3rd is the dinner, 4th is the interview). I would loooove to switch with someone for Dec 6-7, or even this supposed new Dec 10 date (which I still need to confirm)..?

Pretty please help a girl out. Thanks!!

I don't think there is a Dec 10...I was mistaken earlier.

Anyone interested in switching any date at NY Eye & Ear for Dec 5th?

Anyone want to switch my Oklahoma Dec. 7th for your Nov. 30th

OR

My Wills Dec. 7th for your Wills Dec. 8th?

Thank you very much!

Anyone going to Emory on 12/6 willing to switch with my 12/5 slot? I'd be happy to pay for all costs incurred plus significant extra compensation for helping me out. I know it's a hectic time for everyone but would be really sad to have to reject an interview offer from a program I'm really interested in. Please help a future colleague out!

Best of luck to everyone out on the interview trail and thanks for reading.

I have the morning session on 12/5. Can anyone with the afternoon session on 12/4 switch with me? Please PM me. Thank you!

I have 12/5, am looking for 12/14, and would be very, very grateful if someone could switch. Please PM if interested.