Interview Switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have Penn State interview on Dec 11th and I would like to trade with someone on Dec 7th. PM if interested. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have Memphis and UC Irvine 11/20, anybody wanna trade for this date?

DARN YOU NOVEMBER 20!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at U. Missouri-Columbia on Nov 20th. Can I switch with someone for Nov. 23rd?
Please Private message me if you can switch

Thanks a lot

I have the November 21st date and am looking to switch for the December 5th date. Thanks!

I have UNC Chapel Hill for Dec. 12, looking for Dec. 5.
Thanks!!

HEY EYEGIRL123,
I originally had an interview on Dec.5 and got moved to the waitlist for Dec. 12. Do you want to email Matt O'Neal the coordinator with me and see if we can use this as our switch?

Thanks!

Looking to switch from Nov 20th to Dec 4th.

Thanks!

So I'm not sure if Duke just hasn't released the 12/11 date or whether it was full when I called, but I got the 11/20 date and I was hoping to switch to the 12/11 date if anyone had that. Any help would be super appreciated! Thanks!

I have Dec 4th can anyone switch to preferably Dec 7th?
Thanks

I have a Temple Univ I on 12/9. Can anyone switch with me? I would like to switch to 12/12 but any other date would work as well. Thank you!

Hey if anyone is sitting on a wayne state interview offer on 12/1 or 12/2 and is planning on canceling I would really appreciate knowing just before. I am on the waiting list and only have a couple of interviews so could really use some more to even give me more of a fighting chance. This way I can call in shortly afterwards and try to get that spot. Congrats to everyone and best of luck!

University of Virginia
Scheduled for 11/20, would like to switch to any of the other offered dates. There would be some $$$ in it for you.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Once again, can anyone switch my Tulane nov 20th for your nov 13th?
or can you switch my Northwestern nov 20th for your nob 13th?

I will provide some $$$ compensation! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

switched

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone want to trade their Iowa 12/11 for my Iowa 11/20? Please PM me Thanks!

Hi everyone,
I have Northwestern on November 20th but would like to switch to November 13th. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks. Best of luck to everyone with the interview process.

I have an interview at Temple on Dec 9th and I would like to switch to Dec 8th. Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

Would anyone be able to switch dates with me for UMinn? I have the 20th, but need to switch to the 19th.
Anyone?
Thanks

i have memphis on the 20th, would like to switch for another date

anyone with wake on dec 5 willing to switch for dec 4?

thanks!

Hi,
I have Cleveland Clinic on Nov 20 and looking to switch to any other day they offer. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Apparently U of M won't let you switch if you find someone to swap with because they have waiting lists for both days, FYI.

Would anyone be able to switch dates with me for UMinn? I have the 20th, but need to switch to the 19th.
Anyone?
Thanks

Anyone want to trade their 12/11 date for my 11/20 date? Please PM me.

Looking to switch out of Nov. 20th. Any help would be appreciated!

Looking to switch Tufts/NEEC from 12/4 to 11/23

Anyone want to switch their 12/1 U Penn interview for my 12/7 date? Please PM me. Thanks!

Thought I'd try again:

Anyone want to switch my Dec. 9th Temple interview for Dec. 8th? Thanks!

switched

Last edited:
Hey guys
I have an interview on 12/5 at St Vincent's for 11 a.m.
I want to switch for any time earlier on that day or a late time the day before (12/4).
There is only one interview that lasts only 20 minutes

Private Message me if you can

Anyone want to switch the AM session on 11/21 at Casey for the PM session? This would allow me to be able to somehow fly across the country in time for this interview :)

I currently have Dec 5th and would like to switch for the 6th. Please let me know if you have the 6th and are willing to discuss a trade.

thanks!

Have 11/20, looking for 12/11 switch. Moola for anyone willing to switch, hook it up!

Please PM me if you can trade your 12/1 date for my 12/7 date at Scheie/U Penn.

Looking for trades:

1. My Baylor Dec 7th for your Dec 14th

2. My Oklahoma Dec 7th for your Oklahoma Nov 30th

Can't be in two places at once!

I am begging anyone to switch an OSHU interview time...

I have Dec 5th and would love a Nov 21st spot...

I know its late in the game, but money can be involved... or southwest funds if money transfer gets sticky! :)

I'd really really appreciate it....

Hey,

Cleveland Clinic: I have 11/20 and would like to switch to 11/21

BU: I have 11/20 and would like to switch to 11/19 or 12/4

PM me if interested. Thank you!

I have a Wake Forest interview on Nov 20th and would like the Dec 4th. Wanna trade?

I have an interview at UCSD on 12/7 and am looking to switch to 12/14. If you would like to make the switch, PM me.

Can anyone switch their 12/9 date for my 12/10 date? Please PM me- Thanks!

Can anyone switch Colorado dec 6th from afternoon to morning session? I need the afternoon session

I'm in a bit of a jam here. :confused:

Anyone willing to switch their USC interview on 12/18, 12/4 or 12/11 to 11/20..

OR

Anyone willing to switch their UC Davis interview on 12/4 to 11/20?

$$ can be involved. Thanks!!

I have an interview at Howard on Dec 1st at 340 pm, does anyone have an earlier time in the afternoon or morning they could switch with me? There is a flight I need to make at 520. Please let me know if you can help!

Still looking for a trade....

Oklahoma: my Dec 7th for your Nov 30th

Baylor: My Dec 7th for your Dec 14th

Does offering some cash help this cause?
Send me a private message.

I wanted to switch into the 12/3 interview date. I'm currently scheduled for 12/4 (AM session). Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited: