Interview Switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

italianeyes2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post your interview switch requests here.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking to switch to 12/18 or 11/19. I have 12/4. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to switch my MEEI interview from 11/13 to either one of the other days. 11/16 preferably, but I'll definitely take 11/20 too!

Could anyone switch their Buffalo interview? I'm looking to interview Nov 7th but have the Nov 6th spot right now. It would really help me out, please PM if interested. Thanks!

switched

Last edited:
I am scheduled for the 20th of November, Anyone have a November 2nd date they want to swap?

Greetings everyone! Would anyone with an interview on 11/16 at MEEI be willing to trade for mine on 11/20?

Hi guys, I have Tufts on Dec 4th from 1130 to 4pm, and would like to have either session on November 23rd. Thanks.

I have an interview at Stanford on 12/4. Anybody have a 12/18 date they want to swap?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to switch my Nov 20 interview spot at Summa (Akron, Ohio)
for any spot in early/mid decemeber..
Thanks!

Hi everyone! I have a loma linda university interview on 12/3 and I really need to switch it to the 12/8 date. If anyone could trade with me I would really, really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I'm looking to trade a Nov 13th interview for Nov 2nd. Please let me know if you can help w/ this!

switched

Last edited:
Does anyone with a 11/14 or 12/5 Wake interview want to trade for my 11/20 date? PM me if you can, thanks!!!

I have a Nov 20 interview at Utah. Looking for either Nov 16 or Nov 23. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Is anyone interested in trading their 11/6 Wisconsin interview date for my 11/20 date?

Anyone with U of Oklahoma (Dean McGee)on Nov 9 or 30 willing to trade for Nov 23?

Anyone with CPMC on Nov 30 willing to switch for Dec 7?

Reply or call me to work it out. 7855501905
Thanks!

I have an interview at Wake Nov 20th. I am looking to trade for Nov 14 or Nov 21.

Please PM me if interested. Many thanks!!

I have December 4 at Wake and would love to trade for November 14. I would gladly put $20 in the mail to anyone willing to make the trade. PM me if interested. Thanks!

I have the PM session at BU on 11/19. Anyone with the AM session on 11/19 want to switch with me? I have to fly out to California and can't find a red eye. PM me. Thanks!

Anyone with a 11/23 or 12/7 date willing to switch to 12/1? PM me if so...

Does anyone with a Nov.16 interview mind switching to Nov. 13? Please PM me!

Thanks in advance.

1. If anyone has Cole 11/21, would you like to switch to 11/13?
2. If anyone has UIC 11/2 or 11/23, would you like to switch to 11/13?

Does anyone want to switch my Friday Nov 20th date for the 21st? please PM me.

If anyone has Southern California on 12/4 and would like to switch for 11/20 please PM me!

I would be willing to pay a good amount!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Still looking to switch my Nov 20 interview spot at Summa (Akron, Ohio)
for the early December spot (the 5th I believe)..please pm me
Thanks!

Hey, I know this is sort of a weird post...

I didn't get offered an interview to UAB (Birmingham, AL), but when I called and told them I had really wanted to come there, the program coordinator told me that I was actually first on the waiting list if there were any cancellations...

SO, if there are any of you peeps out there who are sitting on an interview to UAB but you are sort of iffy if you want to interview there, you could really, really make my day--probably my whole week--if you cancelled it. I mean, if you want to go there, by all means keep your interview, but I'm just saying if you have like 15 other interviews that you are more excited about and you're sort of thinking "Do I really want to spend another 500$ traveling to a place I probably am not even gonna rank in my top 10," then please make me a very very happy person by giving up your interview to me, someone who really hopes to match in Birmingham!

Thanks! Sorry if I sound pathetic/desperate. Good luck to all. I can't wait to meet everyone on the trail.

Hi Guys,

I would like to switch my Nov 20th for your Nov 21st. Please respond if you are able.

Thank you!!!
The Oculator

I have an interview at Rush on 11/13. Can anyone on 11/11 switch with me please?!

I have a 11/6 interview day and I'm looking for an 11/5 interview date. Please PM if interested. It would save you a night of hotel.. :)

I have BU on December 11th. Anybody with Nov 19th or Dec 4th willing to switch?

I have Rush 11/13. Will pay $200 for hotel stay for a switch to 11/11. Please send me a message if interested! Thank you!!!

Still looking for someone with a 11/23 or 12/7 date willing to switch to 12/1. Monetary compensation if necessary...PM me

Can anyone switch their interview date for my October 30th date? PM if interested, thanks!

Have Dec 12th, looking for Dec 5th.

Have Dec 2nd, looking for Dec 6th.

1) Looking to switch my Tulane Nov 20th to Nov 13th
Or
2) Looking to switch my Northwestern Nov 20th to Nov 13th

I have UNC Chapel Hill for Dec. 12, looking for Dec. 5.
Thanks!!

I would be willing to switch Cole 11/21 to 11/13 if it's in the morning. Let me know

switched

Last edited:
switched

Last edited: