Interview Invites 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm guessing most interview invites should have gone out by now? So no news means a no?

I got two interview invites sent yesterday 1/28, so don't despair just yet :) Although these programs were due later so it's understandable they didn't send out invites until yesterday. Other than that, my personal record for the longest wait so far between deadline submission and interview invite was 17 days :whistle:

Still waiting on Kern Medical and Huntington (Pasadena) as well, those were due quite a while ago though so I'm just gonna assume it's a no...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from ucsd ambulatory care? I know interview invites went out a while ago but I was wondering if anyone received official "no thanks" letters from ucsd ambulatory care.

I'm just confused because I know ucsd sent out rejection letters to acute care applicants... But i applied to ambulatory care and I haven't heard anything from them.

I'm starting to wonder if my email is broken.

Members don't see this ad :)
what is the general consensus on contacting a program to know the status of your application if you haven't heard anything?

Reactions: 1 user
If they want you, they will invite you.
There is no need to contact them.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone heard from South Texas VA?

what is the general consensus on contacting a program to know the status of your application if you haven't heard anything?
don't - if you were on the waitlist - you might just have moved to the back as it makes you look desperate

Has anyone gotten a rejection letter from ucsd ambulatory care? I know interview invites went out a while ago but I was wondering if anyone received official "no thanks" letters from ucsd ambulatory care.

I'm just confused because I know ucsd sent out rejection letters to acute care applicants... But i applied to ambulatory care and I haven't heard anything from them.

I'm starting to wonder if my email is broken.
I haven't received a rejection letter either yet :(....

anyone heard back from Mayo in FL?
they said we would hear back by end of this week...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any ideas on how to answer the interview question of "teach me something new"!? Want to stand out on this one.

VA Maryland Healthcare System in Baltimore sent out interview invites yesterday.

Nyu sent out invites. I guess invites do sometimes come in waves. Don't lose hope

Has anyone heard from Detroit Medical Center, Harper or Sinai yet?

Also, have you guys ever heard that programs that just doesn't notify applicants who have not got it?

Has anyone heard from Methodist Dallas or Baylor University Medical Center?

Has anyone heard from Methodist Dallas or Baylor University Medical Center?

Been waiting on BUMC too and I regret not applying to Methodist Dallas. My preceptor even called the pharmacy director at BUMC to ask if they have sent out invites yet, but since he wasn't the RPD he wasn't sure... :shrug:

Waiting on Alamance, nc and Presbyterian...anybody heard from these two programs?

Has anyone heard from Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania or Penn Presbyterian Medical Center yet?

Has anyone gotten rejections from Methodist in Memphis or Atlanta VAMC? I know they've sent out invites, but not sure if they've rejected anyone yet?

Any news from VA Phoenix, Loma Linda and Maine? Thank you.

Last edited:
Have anyone hear back from VA Southern Nevada for an onsite interview? Also VA Phoenix, Loma Linda and Maine?

I received an invite from VA Maine on Wednesday. It might be waves though, so give them a few more days :)

Probably the last week we will hear anything. Let's collectively cross our fingers!! :)

I'm still waiting to hear from some PGY2 programs. I feel like if no news has come yet from some programs, it's not coming. It's already February :/

I'm still waiting to hear from some PGY2 programs. I feel like if no news has come yet from some programs, it's not coming. It's already February :/
that's so rude, shouldn't they at least since you a rejection letter/email if you didn't make it?

Has anyone heard from Detroit Medical Center or Kaiser Riverside yet?

It sucks when you find out the programs you've been waiting for early committed...and you didn't find out from them

Reactions: 1 user
How s everybody doing on their interviews? Any bizarre questions asked?

Anyone heard from St. Luke's-Roosevelt and Englewood (NY/NJ)?

Anyone heard from UC Irvine or VA Loma Linda?

Finally got the rejection letter from UCSD amb care... :eyebrow:

anyone heard from St. Joseph's Regional (NJ) or Montefiore (NY)?