Interview Invitations 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm wondering how many people submitted their touro-ny secondary. it is so freaking expensive.

Is it the same as Touro-NV? $200? I think that's ridiculous... that's double any of the schools I've applied to and they definitely are not the best. So I'm holding off on submitting till the fall if I feel like I won't get in anywhere else.

Members don't see this ad.

I dunno. Couldnt hurt to be blunt and asked if it was or is being reviewed. If your blunt with the admissions office, while remaining polite, they tend to be pretty accomodating.

I inquired with them about my file status. I got responses from two people, one saying I was complete, and another saying I forgot to answer a question. I did not put my DO's graduation date. I resubmitted that morning and had an invite by the afternoon.

I inquired with them about my file status. I got responses from two people, one saying I was complete, and another saying I forgot to answer a question. I did not put my DO's graduation date. I resubmitted that morning and had an invite by the afternoon.

Why do these schools care when your DO graduated school????

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do these schools care when your DO graduated school????

Exactly why I left it blank. She is middle aged and did not want to offend her by aging her with the graduation date. I found the information online. I misspoke though, it was for VCOM and not NSU.

Exactly why I left it blank. She is middle aged and did not want to offend her by aging her with the graduation date. I found the information online. I misspoke though, it was for VCOM and not NSU.

I know some of these schools end up contacting your DO before acceptance. Hope that doesnt cause any problems for me, while my DO is still in the military and he can be a hard person to reach. Very busy. Contacting him by phone is very difficult and he takes a while to respond to emails, but he does respond. Hope that doesnt delay anything if I get an acceptance.

hi everyone,

this is just an idea, but does anyone else think it might be nice either under school-specific discussions or the main page to have a thread about interview invites organized similarly to those on the md thread? it is basically a list of info such as secondary received/submitted, date complete, date of interview invite. i don't think there is one currently. i think it might be beneficial in learning more about the turn-around times at schools, since i have a looooong time to go since aacomas is still waiting for one of my transcripts before i'm even in line to be verified :(

any who, just a thought

-x

hi everyone,

this is just an idea, but does anyone else think it might be nice either under school-specific discussions or the main page to have a thread about interview invites organized similarly to those on the md thread? it is basically a list of info such as secondary received/submitted, date complete, date of interview invite. i don't think there is one currently. i think it might be beneficial in learning more about the turn-around times at schools, since i have a looooong time to go since aacomas is still waiting for one of my transcripts before i'm even in line to be verified :(

any who, just a thought

-x

I agree, but it's because I like your avatar.

1) Click "quote" on the most recent post.
2) Put the name of the school in the "title" box.
3) Delete the quote tags at both the top and the bottom.
4) Find the name of school that sent you an interview invite.
5) In bold, add your username, complete date (c), interview invite (ii) date, and in-state/out-of-state details (IS/OOS).
6) Use this format: username (c: mm/dd, ii: mm/dd, IS/OOS)
7) Here is an example:
Bradenton: EckXXX(c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, OOS)
8) Use a comma to separate entries.
9) Click "submit reply"

10) After you schedule your interview, update your entry. (If you don't feel comfortable sharing this information, don't update.)
11) Click "quote" on the most recent post.
12) Put the school name in the title. Add "updating interview date" to the title.
Example: "Bradenton- updating interview date"
13. Delete the quote tags at both the top and the bottom.
14) Find your entry, and add the interview date (i).
Example:
Bradenton: EckXXX, (
c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS)
15) Click "submit reply"

***Credit for the instructions and formatting goes to shemarty...Thank You!

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS)
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS)

Please, add new schools to the list in alphabetical order...

hi everyone,

any who, just a thought

-x

Re-request your transcript. I requested transcripts from my institutions twice each, staggered about 3 days apart. This redundancy ensured, or at least increased the likelihood, that my transcripts would not delay the verification phase of my application.

5) In bold, add your username, complete date (c), interview invite (ii) date, and in-state/out-of-state details (IS/OOS).
7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

10) After you schedule your interview, update your entry. (If you don't feel comfortable sharing this information, don't update.)
12) Put the school name in the title. Add "updating interview date" to the title.
Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS)
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS)

Re-request your transcript. I requested transcripts from my institutions twice each, staggered about 3 days apart. This redundancy ensured, or at least increased the likelihood, that my transcripts would not delay the verification phase of my application.

i am definitely going to do that today....i confirmed with my ugrad that they were sent a week ago....it definitely shouldn't take that long to arrive....ahhh so hopefully in about 2 months i can actually add to this thread.....dear lord!!!!

i am definitely going to do that today....i confirmed with my ugrad that they were sent a week ago....it definitely shouldn't take that long to arrive....ahhh so hopefully in about 2 months i can actually add to this thread.....dear lord!!!!

You'll be fine. And what's with all the X's...

Members don't see this ad :)
7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl (c:7/24, ii: 7/28, i:9/3, IS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (c:7/16, ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS)
LECOM - Erie: labgirl (c:7/15, ii:7/30, i:?, OOS)
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (c:7/20, ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS)
TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl (c:7/24, ii: 7/28, i:9/3, IS), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (c:7/16, ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS)
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (c:7/20, ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1)
TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS)

This question is for everyone?

How long did it take AACOMAS to process your application once they have received all the necessary information and documentation? :confused:

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl (c:7/24, ii: 7/28, i:9/3, IS), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (c:7/20, ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1)
WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS)

Ok so I got II at LECOM-E on Aug 25th..but I will be in Vegas....so I cant be in PA that day....next day that was available is on Sept 3rd.....but I will be at DMU....no other dates are available for LECOM-E right now....so what should I do??? I dont want to miss any of these interviews either.....is there anyone else in the same position?? What are you guys doing??

Thanks for input guys!!!

Ok so I got II at LECOM-E on Aug 25th..but I will be in Vegas....so I cant be in PA that day....next day that was available is on Sept 3rd.....but I will be at DMU....no other dates are available for LECOM-E right now....so what should I do??? I dont want to miss any of these interviews either.....is there anyone else in the same position?? What are you guys doing??

Thanks for input guys!!!

I know DMU lets your reschedule at least once, so you could do that. And take the September 3rd at Erie.

AACOMAS took 5 weeks from submisiion to verification then about another week before transmission to the D.O. schools.

I know DMU lets your reschedule at least once, so you could do that. And take the September 3rd at Erie.

Same position, my only advice is to arrange your invites in order of your school preference. If you feel a little nervous and unpracticed in the interview process, you might want to do the opposite.

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (c:7/16, ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS),
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (c:7/20, ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS)
WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS)

Thanks wishingtobeadoc and Kevon for your input.....Amy Rowe emailed me that she will let me know if I can fit some other date so as of today I have interview but no date........:eek:

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS),
LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS)
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS)
WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS)(ii:8/4, i:9/30 OOS)

Wow, have to say congratulations to lab girl for absolutely killing this process so far.....

You guys must have submitted ridiculously early to start getting interview invites....somehow I think 90% of the outside population still has not submitted yet. I guess that's +1 for neurotic SDN members :D

you guys must have submitted ridiculously early to start getting interview invites....somehow i think 90% of the outside population still has not submitted yet. I guess that's +1 for neurotic sdn members :hungover:

+1

Wow, have to say congratulations to lab girl for absolutely killing this process so far.....

Thanks!! I submitted my primary 5/26, so not as early as some neurotic SDN'ers :D, but still early. I don't have slam-dunk stats or anything, so I'm sure there are many others with just as many invites as me or more, they just haven't posted in this forum yet. Good luck to all, and hope to see you at some of these interview!!:luck:

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS)
LECOM - Bradenton:
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS)
TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS)
WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS), labgirl (ii:8/4, i:9/30 OOS)

Please, add new schools to the list in alphabetical order

I was invited last week to interview at LECOM on August 25, 2009. Is that the first week of interviews or what? Do you have a better shot at getting in if you get an early one or is it pretty much the same throughout the year?

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

LECOM - Bradenton:
Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS)
TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS)
WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS), labgirl (ii:8/4, i:9/30 OOS)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -
EckXXX, (c: 7/10, ii: 8/7, i: 9/21, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS)

You guys must have submitted ridiculously early to start getting interview invites....somehow I think 90% of the outside population still has not submitted yet. I guess that's +1 for neurotic SDN members :D

I submitted 2.5 weeks ago so I feel like a -10 right now. The exciting part is that everything else is ready to go as far as letters of recommendation and transcripts. +5.

So maybe I'm really at -5 right now!!!!!!

Good job +1 people!!!!!:D

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (OOS)

LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS) Kevon (OOS)

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (OOS)

RVU: Kevon (OOS)

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (OOS)

TOURO-CA Kevon (OOS)

TOURO-NY: Kevon(OOS)

Kevon leave some invites for the rest of us please!!!

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (OOS) danimjo withdrew my application

LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS) Kevon (OOS)

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (OOS)

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (OOS)
danimjo interview date 9/15

TOURO-CA Kevon (OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14

Please, add new schools to the list in alphabetical order[/QUOTE]

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -
EckXXX, (c: 7/10, ii: 8/7, i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/22, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application

LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS) Kevon (OOS), droogdoc (i: 8/25, OOS)

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/3, OOS)

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (OOS) danimjo interview date 9/15, droogdoc (i: 9/1, OOS)

TOURO-CA Kevon (OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14, droogdoc (OOS)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/3, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/9, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/3, OOS)

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (i: 8/31, OOS) danimjo interview date 9/15, droogdoc (i: 9/1, OOS)

TOURO-CA Kevon (i: 9/14, OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14, droogdoc (OOS)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/3, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application

Nova:
EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/9, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/3, OOS)

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (i: 8/31, OOS) danimjo interview date 9/15, droogdoc (i: 9/1, OOS)

TOURO-CA Kevon (i: 9/14, OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14,droogdoc ( i: 9/15 OOS)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -
EckXXX, (c: 7/10, ii: 8/7, i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/22, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: waiting to schedule for October, OOS)

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/3, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 9/4, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application, wishintobedoc (i: 9/18, OOS)

LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS) Kevon (OOS), droogdoc (i: 8/25, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 8/25, OOS)

Nova:

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (i: 8/31, OOS) danimjo interview date 9/15, droogdoc (i: 9/1, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 8/31, OOS)

TOURO-CA Kevon (i: 9/14, OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14,droogdoc ( i: 9/15 OOS)

WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS), labgirl (ii:8/4, i:9/30 OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 9/16, OOS)

Please, add new schools to the list in alphabetical order.

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -
EckXXX, (c: 7/10, ii: 8/7, i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/22, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: waiting to schedule for October, OOS)

DMU - MN premed (c: not yet, ii: 7/17, i: 9/4, OOS), labgirl ( ii: 7/28, i:9/3), kdizzy(i:9/4 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/3, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 9/4, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application, wishintobedoc (i: 9/18, OOS), mrsmigh (i: 10/2, OSS)

LECOM - Erie: labgirl (ii:7/30, i:?, OOS) Kevon (OOS), droogdoc (i: 8/25, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 8/25, OOS)

Nova:

TOURO-NV: labgirl (c:no 2ndary yet!, ii:7/20, i:9/1, OOS), kdizzy(i:8/24, OOS), mrsmith (c: still no secondary, ii: 7/20, i: 9/15, OOS), Kevon (i: 8/31, OOS) danimjo interview date 9/15, droogdoc (i: 9/1, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 8/31, OOS)

WVSOM: not so calm now (ii:7/31, OOS), djd2187 (c:7/10, ii: 8/3, i: 9/18 OOS), labgirl (ii:8/4, i:9/30 OOS), wishintobedoc (i: 9/16, OOS)

My first interview! I am thrilled!!!

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
15) Click "submit reply"

AZCOM -

LECOM - Bradenton:
EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application, wishintobedoc (i: 9/18, OOS), mrsmigh (i: 10/2, OSS)

Nova:

TOURO-CA Kevon (i: 9/14, OOS) , danimjo interview date 9/14,droogdoc ( i: 9/15 OOS), HaveHope (C: 8/7, II: 8/13, I:tba)

7) Here is an example:
9) Click "submit reply"

Example:
Bradenton: EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS)
15) Click "submit reply"

AT Still SOMA - Danimjo, (c:7/29, ii 8/14, i: 9/21, OOS0

AZCOM - EckXXX, (c: 7/10, ii: 8/7, i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/22, OOS), wishintobedoc (i: waiting to schedule for October, OOS)

LECOM - Bradenton: EckXXX, (c: 7/9, ii: 7/21, i: 9/18, OOS), labgirl (ii: 7/20, i:9/18, OOS), Kevon (i: 9/21, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/18, OOS) danimjo withdrew my application, wishintobedoc (i: 9/18, OOS), mrsmigh (i: 10/2, OSS)

Nova: EckXXX, (c: 7/15, ii: 7/22, i: 9/3, OOS), labgirl (ii:7/22, i:9/17, OOS), kdizzy(I:9/1), djd2187 (c:7/17, ii: 7/19, i: 8/27 OOS), mrsmith (c: 7/29, ii: 8/4, i: 9/22, OOS), Kramerica (c: 8/1, ii: 8/4, i: 9/15 OOS), Kevon (i: 9/9, OOS), droogdoc (i: 9/3, OOS)