Interventional Pulmonology 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unknownpccm

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was able to connect with a couple of folks who are applying for the Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship this year. We are making a WhatsApp group for the applicants please let me know if anyone will be interested in it and I can send you the group link.

Members don't see this ad.

I was able to connect with a couple of folks who are applying for the Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship this year. We are making a WhatsApp group for the applicants please let me know if anyone will be interested in it and I can send you the group link.
Yes, I am interested. Can you send me the link?

Hey, I am applying and interested in joining the WhatsApp. If you could send me the info, I would appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am applying. and interested in joining the Whatsapp. Can you please add me as well?
Cell: 713-307-5969
Thanks, Hem

Could you send me the link to join the group!

Hello guys! I will be applying for next year. Can you please send an invite to the WA group?

475-439-3386

Thanks!

hey yes i am interested, thanks

are you guys submitting the application by a certain day? there isn't a set date (like ERAS where we had everything ready and submit). I am planning on creating the application next week but my letters are not ready yet. i know i can add them later on, hopefully soon too. thanks! good luck everyone

I am applying. Send me whataApp link. Cel 7163789697

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying too. Could you send the link for the group? my phone is 305-542-5078. Thanks

I am applying too. I would love to be added to the group. My number 4079627969

Please add me to the group chat!

248-660-6514

Hi all,

I made a simple survey in case anyone is feeling generous enough to share potential interview dates / info with the group.

I can keep a list updated as often as possible if people would like to remain anonymous. Otherwise, you can just post the information here. Good luck everyone!

Spreadsheet for easy editing. I'll continue to add survey responses to the spreadsheet periodically. Good luck all!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaM8tIiDJTXxcKUKcs4pG42lfXsy2a4ZZeIAc1smhf0/edit?usp=sharing

This link should allow editing

Hi can you please share the link with me? Thank you!

Hi,

Am a current pulm/crit applicant. Will be going through the rank list process soon, wanted to ask current IP fellowship applicants about what factors matters when applying to IP fellowship to kinda adjust my rank list accordingly. Does being in a university program matters? in house IP fellowship? Name is important? or having publications?

Depends on what you value. How many interviews did you get? I think most folks don't get passed number 3 on ROL