Integrated Plastics programs on the East Coast

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYDOC925

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some advice/information on integrated plastic surgery residency programs in New York, Pennsylvania, and possibly the Southeast. I am currently a newly minted MSIII in NY state with USMLE of 99/270. Any advice or information/contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have many of the same questions. I am currently a newly minted third year at John Hopkins and I want to go into plastics. I am very apprehensive however about matching. I got a 99/280 on the USMLE and I am ranked #1 in my class. I have PhD in Physiology and have two publications in The New England Journal of Medicine and one in JAMA. I took one year off and did research with a world renown plastic surgeon here at Hopkins. My question is, what can I do to make my application stronger? Do I have a chance? Someone please help me!

Do you guys think the nobel price wopuld help my cause?

Members don't see this ad :)
good one! I am still rolling! No offense Brother, but with board scores like that and a resume that convey's interest-you'll be good.