****ing Come On Baby I got my retake back!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

Good job, your hard work really paid off! Now you get to sit back, relax, and enjoy the application process

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats bro. I can't wait till I begin my app process next year. It won't come fast enough, just gotta finish orgo and physics

Hey so I just got my retake and it went up from a 19M to a 24M and im so excited! Thats really REALLY competitive for the pod schools. Yay! haha I guess im getting too excited ANYWAY has anyone else had good fortune with getting their retake scores back?:)

Congrats! You are applying to Scholl right:)

finally he's back....he's been hiding haha...so start the applications already! you should of last week because you would have interviews lined up by now :thumbup:

Hey! Congrats on raising your score! I am in the same situation, and I am going to be retaking my MCAT probably in January, can you give me some tips?

I'm going to apply to Scholl, California, AZpod, Temple, and maybe DMU but probably not just cause i dont want to live in Iowa-no offense to anyone there i know its a great school =)

Iowa doesn't want you anyway