indian pic page part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No what your talkin bout is the 1ds mark 2
i am talkin about the 1d mark 2
a camera for a dif purpose =p that is around 4500 US
i meant upgrade as in just buy =p

Members don't see this ad.

Boinger said:
No what your talkin bout is the 1ds mark 2
i am talkin about the 1d mark 2
a camera for a dif purpose =p that is around 4500 US
i meant upgrade as in just buy =p
man 4500 us is a good ninja right there. :eek:

def is depends what you want more ;)

or get 11000 grand and get both! =)

Members don't see this ad :)
Boinger said:
def is depends what you want more ;)

or get 11000 grand and get both! =)
We need to be docs before we can splash that kind of cash. Till then I'll keep dreaming.

sunny123 said:
We need to be docs before we can splash that kind of cash. Till then I'll keep dreaming.
"Follow the Master, face the devil, fight to the end, finish the game."

data said:
"Follow the Master, face the devil, fight to the end, finish the game."
I already met shaytan once at the restuarant, no more!!!

True that well i done a lot before deciding to be a doc i had a lil extra cash

i did pro photog for a while so it kinda paid for itself =)

Boinger said:
True that well i done a lot before deciding to be a doc i had a lil extra cash

i did pro photog for a while so it kinda paid for itself =)
You went pro in that too?!?! Man, you're all about the pros :D

Seriously, how'd you get the hookups in order to get your stuff used?

sunny123 said:

dumb question. you obviously don't read his posts :mad:

data said:
dumb question. you obviously don't read his posts :mad:
Get back into your hut!!! DOn't show your fac till I see some more grey hair and a greener face.

sunny123 said:

well my parents helped me out a lil i had a few jobs here and there with a lil saving up can be done =)

plus i get a lil side cash from gaming =p (go play tournies win cash) like i just won one in bangalore 50k INR soo not to shabby

sunny123 said:
Get back into your hut!!! DOn't show your fac till I see some more grey hair and a greener face.

what kinda joke is that? If you are going to the dark side go all they way..there is no grey area here.
3941.jpg

Boinger said:
well my parents helped me out a lil i had a few jobs here and there with a lil saving up can be done =)

plus i get a lil side cash from gaming =p (go play tournies win cash) like i just won one in bangalore 50k INR soo not to shabby
I'm sure the parental units did not know anything about the Bangalore thing huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
haha of course not =P but free money for me =) no one challenges me here =)

im an extremist you i like doing extreme activities its kinda funny
like as we speak im looking to base jumping expeditions i wanna make a cool video =)

i was going through my old vids and found some of when i was racing too =)

ill put some up later

Boinger said:
haha of course not =P but free money for me =) no one challenges me here =)

im an extremist you i like doing extreme activities its kinda funny
like as we speak im looking to base jumping expeditions i wanna make a cool video =)

i was going through my old vids and found some of when i was racing too =)

ill put some up later
how big are the files? host it on www.yousendit.com , cause the d/l rates are fairly decent (approx 35kbps).

sunny123 said:
how big are the files? host it on www.yousendit.com , cause the d/l rates are fairly decent (approx 35kbps).
send it to me....after you get the link sunny boi

sunny123 said:
i have my site ill upload it there =)

i have a cool base jumping vid

i wanna join an expedition and go do this kinda stuff its pretty fun =)
but my friend says i should stick to the ground =P

Boinger said:
i have my site ill upload it there =)

i have a cool base jumping vid

i wanna join an expedition and go do this kinda stuff its pretty fun =)
but my friend says i should stick to the ground =P
Don't get too adventurous yaar, make sure this stuff you're gonna do is safe.

sunny123 said:
Don't get too adventurous yaar, make sure this stuff you're gonna do is safe.
lol i already go sky diving etc...

im an extreme sports junkie (adrenalin junkie)

its fun u should try it =)

Boinger said:
lol i already go sky diving etc...

im an extreme sports junkie (adrenalin junkie)

its fun u should try it =)
The most adventurous I've been was kayaking in the Atlantic (I wanna do it again, and go further than last time). That was pretty exciting, considering you need stamina to avoid getting crushed against the shoreline (kayaking in the Massachussets area).

kayaking is fun too but

i need more of a rush
really should go try out sky diving =P

sunny123 said:
The most adventurous I've been was kayaking in the Atlantic (I wanna do it again, and go further than last time). That was pretty exciting, considering you need stamina to avoid getting crushed against the shoreline (kayaking in the Massachussets area).
Wildwater rafting is awesome, you should try it.
Anyone like these?
010859.jpg

data said:
Wildwater rafting is awesome, you should try it.
Anyone like these?
010859.jpg
im actually pretty good with knives i can use those pretty well

but my specialty is in butterfly knives =)
i can do insane stuff with those!

Boinger said:
im actually pretty good with knives i can use those pretty well

but my specialty is in butterfly knives =)
i can do insane stuff with those!
I'm thinking about getting these. Butterfly knives are cute but really not practical. I'm pretty good with those knives i posted earlier. Thinking of getting them.
butterflyknives.jpg

what are butterfly knives used for? I think they are illegal.

I'm thinking about getting a rambo kinda knife...no clue what its called so i call it rambo knife.lol
rambo3.jpg

RAMBO 1
ucrambo1.jpg

RAMBO 2
ucrambo2.jpg

the ealier one is rambo 3
I like it cause it has a campus inside the knife. And a mini first aid kit to sew up your cuts.

SurvivalKit.jpg

this is interesting as well. :D

data said:
I'm thinking about getting these. Butterfly knives are cute but really not practical. I'm pretty good with those knives i posted earlier. Thinking of getting them.
butterflyknives.jpg
you kno i have almost every knife in that picture ! :x

Boinger said:
you kno i have almost every knife in that picture ! :x
thats bull****

data said:
SurvivalKit.jpg

this is interesting as well. :D
That is a survival knife gives you a compass etc. string fishingline sharpner etc. really usefull for camping =) or if ur lost in teh woods and some have matches in them too =)

oo buterfly knives are used for well fighting =P they are mainly to distract your opponent etc. and intimidtaion mainly

but what i find if you ever get into a fight with a butterfly knife is you stab... and then flip open the two handles and twist like a corkscrew while wiggling it... that is the most effective technique to use a butterfly knife.... i know this probably scares some of you lol but ya my parents have a store and we sell knives in em so i play with em a lot =P i can actually throw a butterfly knife up in the air and catch it open =P

i had a video of me playing with a buterfly knife but i was going to fast for the camera to capture it so i need a better camera ... it just looked like a big blur in my hanad spining around etc. =)

Boinger said:
That is a survival knife gives you a compass etc. string fishingline sharpner etc. really usefull for camping =) or if ur lost in teh woods and some have matches in them too =)

oo buterfly knives are used for well fighting =P they are mainly to distract your opponent etc. and intimidtaion mainly

but what i find if you ever get into a fight with a butterfly knife is you stab... and then flip open the two handles and twist like a corkscrew while wiggling it... that is the most effective technique to use a butterfly knife.... i know this probably scares some of you lol but ya my parents have a store and we sell knives in em so i play with em a lot =P i can actually throw a butterfly knife up in the air and catch it open =P

i had a video of me playing with a buterfly knife but i was going to fast for the camera to capture it so i need a better camera ... it just looked like a big blur in my hanad spining around etc. =)
Yeah i go camping a lot so I really want on of those knives. What other knives does ur store sell? That twist thing is what they teach girls in self defense if anyone takes those courses and end up purchasing a knife. My friend taught me that. Any point for a vegetarian with a skinning knife?

data said:
thats bull****
no seriously like i said we sold knives and i love butterfly knives

i have like 2 yaers practice with em =P

B0002H49BM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have one of these but i want to get a better one and bigger and more options for my dad so he doesn't bother me with getting tools from 20 tool boxes we have in our garage. :mad:

Boinger said:
no seriously like i said we sold knives and i love butterfly knives

i have like 2 yaers practice with em =P
Do you have any exotic knives?
I want to get a samurai sword.........aaaaaaah. :love:

what about these things no clue what they are called.
exotic7.jpg

no they teach girls wrong they twist with the handles clothes my technique is way different...

im sayin you open it up so its like winged than you twist but you also wiggle it is like instead of a pure corkscrew imagine your finger going in a circle but not moving your whole hand just ur finger and then imagine that spinning at teh same time

then u have a good picture of what the knife will be doing inside ur body =P

hmm what about tridents? so i can say i'm LORD SHIVA

septer.jpg

Boinger said:
hehe rxgal8 ill be sure to watch my back when i go out =P

so what part of cali u from and where's ur pics? =P
I'm from southern cali but schooling in northern right now. i'll have to make the pic smaller to attach it so i'll do that later (too lazy). you probably already said this but where are you from?

*like how i interrupted ur chat on knives, etc? :rolleyes: :p

rxgal8 said:
I'm from southern cali but schooling in northern right now. i'll have to make the pic smaller to attach it so i'll do that later (too lazy). you probably already said this but where are you from?

yeah cause we were speaking plain english not bengy language you were speaking in guju boards. :p

data said:
yeah cause we were speaking plain english not bengy language you were speaking in guju boards. :p
that's it!!!!!!! i'm NOT teaching you anymore :smuggrin:

data said:
what about these things no clue what they are called.
exotic7.jpg
those are knuckle knives you just fist fight and stab with them

rxgal8 said:

i am from LA originaly =) well i dunno email me a pic or somein ill make it smaller =P

tridents are alright not my thing

i do have a few samurai and conan swords =) ill see if i can find pics

seeing if i can post images here
DSCN0077.JPG

^ what is that some klingon weapon?

Boinger said:
i am from LA originaly =) well i dunno email me a pic or somein ill make it smaller =P

tridents are alright not my thing

i do have a few samurai and conan swords =) ill see if i can find pics
damn i was going to use photobucket but i forgot my username/pw. i can email it if you want. what's ur email...or pm it

sweet i can ok here are more ! =)

DSCN0079.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

DSCN0087.JPG

i coudlnt find my samurai sword pics

thats my most fav dagger its a collector item =)

i think it looks bad ass !

Boinger said:
sweet i can ok here are more ! =)

DSCN0079.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

DSCN0087.JPG
I have one similar to the 2nd picture the one on the far left. How much do the swords in pic 3 weigh?

about 10 pounds id say =)

Status
Not open for further replies.