indian pic page part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good pic prady!

i swear to God, my pic sucks..but i'll put it on here.. ugh.. (it was taken this time last year, so ... yeah)..

edit- removed link.

Members don't see this ad.

Both pics are nice you two :D , neither of them "suck" (saff) or are "funny" (prady).

:cool:

saffronrain said:
good pic prady!

i swear to God, my pic sucks..but i'll put it on here.. ugh.. (it was taken this time last year, so ... yeah)..

here's the link: ME

wow
saff, you are so beautiful
my
heart_beating_lg_wht.gif
is beating faster than ever after seeing your picture

Members don't see this ad :)
whoa... okay um.. i'm flattered...! :oops: thanks.. :oops:

I was always thinking about checking out this thread eversince i joined SDN. But the sheer size of thread always held me back. Today i actually sat down and went thro' whole 53 pages of this monstrous thread. Quite entertaining i must say. I still cant believe i sat fro 21/2 hrs to go thro this trash. I remember somebody saying : Favourite pass time of an Indian is creating tamasha and watching it. At that time i didnt believe it but now i am!!!
I am happy that some sanity has returned to the thread and people are actually posting pics- the oringinal purpose of this thread.

I must say u r gorgeous saffrain rain ( swetha/shweta)! I'm thinking about posting my pic in near future! :thumbup:

yeah..... thankx for posting the pics...they are great.... :)
saff you look like nothing i had imagined...u r so ...very cute.... :)
and u too prady..... :cool:

Premedtomed said:

haha well now that you've seen me, i'm removing that link. :laugh: hey wait.. you never posted your pic. :p

saffronrain said:
haha well now that you've seen me, i'm removing that link. :laugh: hey wait.. you never posted your pic. :p

I will i need to go to my school's computer lab to scan one

allergic2morons said:
I was always thinking about checking out this thread eversince i joined SDN. But the sheer size of thread always held me back. Today i actually sat down and went thro' whole 53 pages of this monstrous thread. Quite entertaining i must say. I still cant believe i sat fro 21/2 hrs to go thro this trash. I remember somebody saying : Favourite pass time of an Indian is creating tamasha and watching it. At that time i didnt believe it but now i am!!!
I am happy that some sanity has returned to the thread and people are actually posting pics- the oringinal purpose of this thread.

:eek: :eek: all 53 pages?! :eek: :eek:

I must say u r gorgeous saffrain rain ( swetha/shweta)! I'm thinking about posting my pic in near future! :thumbup:

i didn't get to see saffonrain. :(

1hotaartichoke said:
i didn't get to see saffonrain. :(

its really okay. :) lol i just felt uncomfortable putting up my pic like that, so i took it down.

priyanka said:
kudiiiiiiiiiiiii babes, I said you a hi in so many threads and created a special thread to wish you for the mcats hehe :love: how did you do???? I am sure you did fine :) How are ya? :D
sorry yaar,,wasnt checking the SDN much....................Well now I am back :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey swetha, what about me? ;) i didnt get the chance to see ur pic.!will i ever see u again?
saffronrain said:

u think so?i'm not laughing much these days,as my next door neighbor started complaining!it seems i laugh like ravana! :laugh: :laugh: plz. post ur pic.,si i can see u!plz. just 4 me! :laugh: :love:
saffronrain said:
good pic prady!

edit- removed link.

i wish i could see her even once!sponge....i can bet on it....my heart will beat even faster than urs!mark my words! :laugh:
sponge bob said:
wow
saff, you are so beautiful
my
heart_beating_lg_wht.gif
is beating faster than ever after seeing your picture

yeah!thanks to me!for making the almost impossible to happen!the sole purpose of the thread-pursuing people to post pics.! :laugh: :smuggrin: thank u !plz. dont flatter me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
allergic2morons said:

prady said:
i wish i could see her even once!sponge....i can bet on it....my heart will beat even faster than urs!mark my words! :laugh:
Guys relax. Don't do what you guys did to 1hotaartichoke to sweta. She will get uncomfortable and will stop coming if you continue to embarrass her. You indian guys are just incredibly horny. Keep your johnson in your pants. Get a life, stop irritating girls on the internet. At this rate you guys will be left alone and will have to play amongst yourselves. I don't want the indian men population to turn gay. But you guys are the ones who are leading it.

hi,thanks 4 calling my pic. a cool one....!i guess itz a dumb one!me without a laugh.....,not even a smile!i usually dont smile these days as i have a dimple on my cheek,when i smile! :) i think the gals started liking it! :laugh: :laugh:
hopeful05 said:
yeah..... thankx for posting the pics...they are great.... :)
saff you look like nothing i had imagined...u r so ...very cute.... :)
and u too prady..... :cool:

hello,pakorah,long time no see.......!where were u?u were sorely missed!can u post one of ur beautiful pic.& make us thrilled,dear! ;) :laugh:
Pakorah said:
Guys relax. Don't do what you guys did to 1hotaartichoke to sweta. She will get uncomfortable and will stop coming if you continue to embarrass her. You indian guys are just incredibly horny. Keep your johnson in your pants. Get a life, stop irritating girls on the internet. At this rate you guys will be left alone and will have to play amongst yourselves. I don't want the indian men population to turn gay. But you guys are the ones who are leading it.

prady said:
now itz the turn of the guys to post their pics.!come on guys!dont feel shy! :laugh: :smuggrin: be brave! :thumbup:

I thinks you ppl who post your pics should quit trying to look for their future husbands/wives on sdn if this is why you came on SDN, then you should head on over to shaadi.com :mad:

oh yeah?what makes u think we r looking for guys/gals who r single? well lets start with u!r u married?well, i'm still single & eligible!plz. post ur photo so i can have a good look at u! :laugh: :smuggrin:
Pakorah said:
I thinks you ppl who post your pics should quit trying to look for their future husbands/wives on sdn if this is why you came on SDN, then you should head on over to shaadi.com :mad:

ok heres my pic:

see attached

Attachments

• grad pic small.jpg
    grad pic small.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 111
prady said:
hi,thanks 4 calling my pic. a cool one....!i guess itz a dumb one!me without a laugh.....,not even a smile!i usually dont smile these days as i have a dimple on my cheek,when i smile! :) i think the gals started liking it! :laugh: :laugh:

Its hard to believe that u r not smiling these days! :laugh:

Pakorah said:
yeah, don't go all NY-er on us. do NOT tell us about your "nocturnal erections"

this will not win you any points at all, i promise.

:laugh:

1hotaartichoke said:
yeah, don't go all NY-er on us. do NOT tell us about your "nocturnal erections"

this will not win you any points at all, i promise.

:laugh:

omg. I agree. :laugh:

well the ans. is yes as well as a no!well, 'm a dentist back in india;presently striving to get into a dental school in this country,so i can pursue my career in dentistry!what abt.u?where r u located& currently what r u upto? :)
desikudi said:
Well Prady, r u a dentist or a pre-dent??

prady said:
well the ans. is yes as well as a no!well, 'm a dentist back in india;presently striving to get into a dental school in this country,so i can pursue my career in dentistry!what abt.u?where r u located& currently what r u upto? :)
I am from CO,,,,an undergrad.

Did some one say NYer here? Whats goin' on here guys? It looks like india forums is not same anymore. It has changed for better in my absence. I just passed by india forums to check out my old friends and foes . heard someone calling NYer.
BTW..lot of things had happened in recent weeks. i survived some exam stress, overcame some emotional trauma due to internet love failure, and lost hero role in nimmy shingala new blockbuster. damn! he just made me some 'one hit wonder' hero and fired me from his new movie.
Nimmy...how ya doin' man? :love:

Change is always better. even my life has changed for good. NYer is not same NYer anymore. He is refurbished NYer.
smart.
cool.
good.
no ill thoughts.
no sick thoughts.
healthy mind.
I have to tell you guys that syelesh sharmas shock treatment has worked like magic. yes, i did got some help suggested by tinkerbelle and rxgal. big time medical help.

I am not gonna talk in detail about my medical issues. remember HIPPA. I got help for my love failure and sex addiction. My psychiatrist gave me three sessions of eletroconvulsive therapy.(ECT) He charged me some $$$. it is worth it man!. No more swooning to hotties. There are no more erections on seeing hotties. i just get convulsions on seeing picpages. I just had one grandmal seizures after reviewing hotaartichokes picture.

I did not realize getting nocturnal erections is an abnormal inhuman act and it is a crime. i was like pavlov's dog. it salivated on seeing food. NYer got ereections on seeing hotties. I thought people get embarrassed for erectile dysfunction. No more erections man. I am embarrassed for my hypererections. I have learnt to divert my blood supply from corpora cavernosa and spongiosa to my cortex of brain.

Only one thing is for sure:
NYer is a good boy from now on. :thumbup:
no gobor boy.

Wha...am i seeing things? newyorker is back! newyorker is back?

prady said:
cool, i went to denver last year to attend an interview! r u in denver too?
Nay,,not from Denver, :rolleyes: did u like Denver??was ur interview in CU dental school?? :thumbup:

Nimmy has moved on newyorker....he left us with a great movie...then he bid us farewell and went to tooth-land

hopeful05 said:
Wha...am i seeing things? newyorker is back! newyorker is back?

hey hopeful baby,

How are you doin' honey? yes! NYer is back. :love:

All is well....sad to hear abt those seizures though :laugh:
did a little too much (Over-) therapyfor your HLB (hot-love-bug) syndrome did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.