indian pic page part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is better me and data are arguing =p

edit: see below on data's post =)

Members don't see this ad.

#2... but I just woke up, and my eyes still aren't yet focused... but yeah, #2

sunny123 said:
#2... but I just woke up, and my eyes still aren't yet focused... but yeah, #2
Its the same pic..hahahahahaa

Members don't see this ad :)
He meant these two

DSCN00142.jpg

DSCN00143.jpg

:laugh: thats what i thought...i was like...which is better...y r they asking that....they are exactly the same....

OK, from the REAL set...hehehe.... its number 2. Thats the winner.

argh my net is screwed i been tryna log on to edit that .... =(

annakournikova0434hp7rf.jpg

can anyone believe this? :laugh:

Where is BOINGER when you need him....

f9ze.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Forget about Kournikova, she just screams for attention and a photo-op. SHe can't compare to this:

blue-flower.jpg

sunny123 said:
Forget about Kournikova, she just screams for attention and a photo-op. SHe can't compare to this:

blue-flower.jpg
No I can't stand when a girl wears a sari just for show...booo

anyways good pic of sri lanka.

prady said:
whatever it is,dude!she is gorgeous!u cant deny that!
Sorry to disappoint you but i disagree she is not gorgeous, she's average.

data said:
Sorry to disappoint you but i disagree she is not gorgeous, she's average.
I hate it when these gori females wear sari...they somehow fail to look good....

meetlife said:
I hate it when these gori females wear sari...they somehow fail to look good....
Same goes for a lot of northies. Don't know why but a lot of fair skinned indians don't look good in saris.

prady said:
how do u define average? :confused:
Perfection is your dad's sarode. She is no where near it. Hence i'm being nice when i call her average.

data said:
Same goes for a lot of northies. Don't know why but a lot of fair skinned indians don't look good in saris.
cos they do not wear shiny golden border with too rich green....magenta...yuck

sunny123 said:
I don't understand....
I got lost when she started talking about her cousin

sunny123 said:
I don't understand....
Golden border with bright yellow ....green shades.. magenta....toooo red.....very very typical south Indian Sarees...

meetlife said:
Golden border with bright yellow ....green shades.. magenta....toooo red.....very very typical south Indian Sarees...
then what is yuck? these colours are bad?

meetlife said:

"Same goes for a lot of northies. Don't know why but a lot of fair skinned indians don't look good in saris."
I'm confused you said that

"cos they do not wear shiny golden border with too rich green....magenta...yuck"

So fair skinned people don't look good in saries that are yellow, magenta, green, toored or torid. You said they do not wear shiny golden borders meaning that is good that they wear these colours? :confused: :confused: :confused:

data said:
then what is yuck? these colours are bad?
I do not like the combination....too bright for Indian dark skin....besides north Indians have a very different taste when it comes to sarees.......

data said:
Perfection is your dad's sarode. She is no where near it. Hence i'm being nice when i call her average.
apples and oranges.....

meetlife said:
I do not like the combination....too bright for Indian dark skin....besides north Indians have a very different taste when it comes to sarees.......
You are blind, magenta looks good with dark people. But the statement we were talking about was that fair skin don't look good in saris. And you said because they don't wear these colours which don't look good with dark people. So technically shouldn't it look good with fair skin? i'm confused. Man your giving me a migraine.
What shades of green? green looks good on everyone. Unless its that nasty lime.

meetlife said:
apples and oranges.....
Both are fruits...whats ur point? :smuggrin:

meetlife said:
Well, thats usually how dark skinned people dress, they wear brighter colours. If they wore darker colours or even very light colours, then you won't see their features as well as when they where brighter colours.

data said:
You are blind, magenta looks good with dark people. But the statement we were talking about was that fair skin don't look good in saris. And you said because they don't wear these colours which don't look good with dark people. So technically shouldn't it look good with fair skin? i'm confused. Man your giving me a migraine.
What shades of green? green looks good on everyone. Unless its that nasty lime.[/Q]

And ur rude.

data said:
:mad: :mad: And who are you to judge anyone :p

hopeful05 said:
:mad: :mad: And who are you to judge anyone :p
I guess we need not dignify his questions by answering them......

sunny123 said:
Well, thats usually how dark skinned people dress, they wear brighter colours. If they wore darker colours or even very light colours, then you won't see their features as well as when they where brighter colours.
No,Sunny...what I am saying is..... the colours usually used in south Indian sarees are too loud and bright... it depends a lot on the texture of fabric ...imagine shiny silk ............and a heavy golden border adds to it.......well......its just a matter of taste......

jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!what a controversy!i just started the topic of anna kounikova being "gorgeous"!!!!!!it went on streching like a gum!!!!......to nowhere!

whatz my dad's sarod to do with anna?they r no where linked;r they?i did'nt know anna borrowed my dad's sarod!thatz news to me!!!! :scared: imagine anna playing the sarod!good for enrique!he will have a company!!! :laugh:
data said:

prady said:
whatz my dad's sarod to do with anna?they r no where linked;r they?i did'nt know anna borrowed my dad's sarod!thatz news to me!!!! :scared: imagine anna playing the sarod!good for enrique!he will have a company!!! :laugh:
that's why I said apples and oranges....you can not compare two different things.....some distorted thinking.....

meetlife said:
No,Sunny...what I am saying is..... the colours usually used in south Indian sarees are too loud and bright... it depends a lot on the texture of fabric ...imagine shiny silk ............and a heavy golden border adds to it.......well......its just a matter of taste......
Ok, I understand.

prady said:
Of course you can compare them. I just did. I hold any sarode over the life of anna any day. Its just like when people say you can't compare Kobe and shaq. Of course you can. Take the stats and their character. You can compare anything. Nothing is impossible.

ok!chal chod!
data said:
Of course you can compare them. I just did. I hold any sarode over the life of anna any day. Its just like when people say you can't compare Kobe and shaq. Of course you can. Take the stats and their character. You can compare anything. Nothing is impossible.

wow, this is the first time i'm reading this thread!!!!

i'm laughing out loud

hello all :)

wetlightning said:
wow, this is the first time i'm reading this thread!!!!

i'm laughing out loud

hello all :)
ur welcome....

prady said:
greetings!where r u from?

i'm in the states, but dad's from madras, mom from bombay. both sides of family originally from kerala. i was born in bombay, but only spent one year there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.