indian pic page part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And no I am not 17 or 18 ...

I wish I was though ... :(

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0493.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0493.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 137
^ Gujju gangsta (part of the SGU crew :laugh: ) in da hizzouse!

:laugh: :laugh: fo shizzleee...

All things aside , I am not really ghetto .

Members don't see this ad :)
nimeshshingala said:
NEWS BULLETIN FROM SDN INDIA FORUM PICTURES
newyorker
I had almost thought of retiring and take up sanyas in the Himalayas as you correctly mentioned after some disturbing posts from my fellow sisters
but some inspirational words from you, saffronrain,rxgal ,parasite-have made me decide to go about with the production of my dream project
After litigations from the producers of Munnabhai M B B S- I have decided to change my movie name from Cabie doc-M B B S to Cabie Doc M D
there is no change in the script
I and Newyorker had some differences regarding the choice of Heroine and certain sexual Scenes, and my director and My Hero Newyorker has agreed to cut down Nudity and Sexual Scenes From the movie and Now it will cater to more General Family Audience
My initial choice for the Heroine was the most beautiful girl called HOT-AARTI
But after narrating Newyorker's Script, she choked and abused me and showed me the middle finger-and told me "**** you"
Besides she did not have the dates for my movie because she had busy travel plans going to spain and greece
I went around and did a dance number with Saffron Rain , I had to go all the way to The Bubble, CT to shoot the sequence and she only did the Dance number because it was shot with her in a Saffron Sari and in the Rain
I wanted to shoot the movie in Toronto because this is my home town and I am comfortable here, besides I had the services of my Friend, The Awesome Award Winner- Sunny(Georgie Boy), but sunny dismissed Newyorkers script as Gobor and asked me to come out with some sensible stuff
I will certainly work with him in the future for my next project
I also have to let you know that the fighting sequence between Newyorker and Sylesh Verma was shot in Newyork and they were literally blowing each other and in the process my Hero Newyorker suffered Fracture of Ribs and Jaws, So I had to fly him all the way to Germany to get him treated by our Orthopoedic Surgeon named Dr Garfield, It was hard to find him initially and finally we located him in one of those German Saunas where he was taking a sauna bath nacked with nude german babes
But he did a good job and after he read our script, was impressed and being a gujrati entreprenaur, decided to distribute my movie in Gujrat, He sees a good investment which will make him a lot of money
East Europe and Romanian territories have been sold out to my dear friend Parasite and she has also agreed to market my movie in Madhya Pradesh
It has been hard to sell my movie in the west coast as Newyorker is not very popular over there, but that is fine
Australian territory has been sold out as Newyorker has big fans Down Under
and Smilty is taking care of the business over there
I am distributing the movie in Toronto with the help of my friend Sunny
I have also added a special Apperance for Mr Kobi Bryant where he advices my celebrity friend on how to cope up with False Rape litigations
this is to please one of the lakersfan who I hope will not dismiss my movie as a Looser movie by loosers
I have appointed yvaditya from vishakapatnam to watch out for all the warez sites to prevent people from illegally downloading my movie (after reading his post)

and in return I have promised to help him get immigration to canada or usa
coming soon
the stills from my movie with all the pics and animations
i m waiting for the animation and stills from the movie..... :) :)

nimeshshingala said:
NEWS BULLETIN FROM SDN INDIA FORUM PICTURES
newyorker
I had almost thought of retiring and take up sanyas in the Himalayas as you correctly mentioned after some disturbing posts from my fellow sisters
but some inspirational words from you, saffronrain,rxgal ,parasite-have made me decide to go about with the production of my dream project
After litigations from the producers of Munnabhai M B B S- I have decided to change my movie name from Cabie doc-M B B S to Cabie Doc M D
there is no change in the script
I and Newyorker had some differences regarding the choice of Heroine and certain sexual Scenes, and my director and My Hero Newyorker has agreed to cut down Nudity and Sexual Scenes From the movie and Now it will cater to more General Family Audience
My initial choice for the Heroine was the most beautiful girl called HOT-AARTI
But after narrating Newyorker's Script, she choked and abused me and showed me the middle finger-and told me "**** you"
Besides she did not have the dates for my movie because she had busy travel plans going to spain and greece
I went around and did a dance number with Saffron Rain , I had to go all the way to The Bubble, CT to shoot the sequence and she only did the Dance number because it was shot with her in a Saffron Sari and in the Rain
I wanted to shoot the movie in Toronto because this is my home town and I am comfortable here, besides I had the services of my Friend, The Awesome Award Winner- Sunny(Georgie Boy), but sunny dismissed Newyorkers script as Gobor and asked me to come out with some sensible stuff
I will certainly work with him in the future for my next project
I also have to let you know that the fighting sequence between Newyorker and Sylesh Verma was shot in Newyork and they were literally blowing each other and in the process my Hero Newyorker suffered Fracture of Ribs and Jaws, So I had to fly him all the way to Germany to get him treated by our Orthopoedic Surgeon named Dr Garfield, It was hard to find him initially and finally we located him in one of those German Saunas where he was taking a sauna bath nacked with nude german babes
But he did a good job and after he read our script, was impressed and being a gujrati entreprenaur, decided to distribute my movie in Gujrat, He sees a good investment which will make him a lot of money
East Europe and Romanian territories have been sold out to my dear friend Parasite and she has also agreed to market my movie in Madhya Pradesh
It has been hard to sell my movie in the west coast as Newyorker is not very popular over there, but that is fine
Australian territory has been sold out as Newyorker has big fans Down Under
and Smilty is taking care of the business over there
I am distributing the movie in Toronto with the help of my friend Sunny
I have also added a special Apperance for Mr Kobi Bryant where he advices my celebrity friend on how to cope up with False Rape litigations
this is to please one of the lakersfan who I hope will not dismiss my movie as a Looser movie by loosers
I have appointed yvaditya from vishakapatnam to watch out for all the warez sites to prevent people from illegally downloading my movie (after reading his post)

and in return I have promised to help him get immigration to canada or usa
coming soon
the stills from my movie with all the pics and animations

Ya men- Break some bones- I am at your service!!

STUDENT DOCTOR INDIA FORUM PRODUCTION PRESENTS
c.gif
aa.gif
bb.gif
bb.gif
i.gif
e.gif
DOC , M.D
STORY INSPIRED FROM THE WILD IMAGINATION OF NEWYORKER'S
Brain_beats.gif
BRAIN(99% OF WHICH ONLY THINKS ABOUT SEX)

WELCOME TO MANHATTAN-NEWYORKCITY(HOMETOWN OF OUR HERO-NEWYORKER)
manhattan.gif

NEWYORKER'S BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT IN MANHATTAN
manhattan1.gif

NEWYORKER'S TAXI AND MEDICAL CLINIC
NY.JPG

BEAUTIFUL DANCE PERFORMED BY SAFFRON RAIN AND TINA IN RAIN AND THUNDERSTORM

Storm-07.gif
Storm-09.gif
Storm-10.gif

Indian_dancer_3.gif
Indian_dancer_2.gif

NEWYORKER AND PRETIWOMEN DANCING AROUND THE TREES

Tree-03.gif
Tree-01.gif
Pair_dances_2.gif
Tree-03.gif
Tree-01.gif

CHOPPER CHASE ALONG THE MANHATTAN SKIES AND SYLESH VARMA CHASING NEWYORKER ON THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE
blue_helicopter.gif
statue_of_liberty_walking_lg_nwm.gif

Running_fool.gif
Runner.gif

SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY SPIDERMAN TO RESCUE NEWYORKER FROM DEVIL SYLESH VERMA
peo5.gif

SYLESH VERMA'S GANGSTERS CHASING NEWYORKER

cavalry5.gif
cavalry3.gif
peo15.gif
peo20.gif

HAPPY ENDING TO OUR STORY

Cinderela_dance.gif

PEOPLE CELEBRATING AND DANCING
Women_dance.gif
music16.gif
Belly_dancer_4.gif
Dance_3.gif

THE END

Members don't see this ad :)
^ Now how much did this production cost you?

the fight scenes were so realistic- because New yorker tried to do his stunts himself and he broke his leg!

RolyPlasterLawn1Lo.jpg

OOOOOOps!! sorry- that was not him!! This is-

broken_leg.jpg

Hot aarti- the heroine showed the middle finger to the director and director got mad and broke her hand!
sarahs_plastercast.jpg

The director Shingala was sooooooo wild- i had to tame him by putting whole body cast on him
plastercast.jpg

and I turned him like this--
body.jpg

The rest of the Crue is also presented to you!
bodies_270.jpg

That´s how i do my job!!
ortho2.jpg

sunny123 said:
^ Now how much did this production cost you?

sunny
this production cost me **** $$$
but the movie is doing very well in the theaters as you can see from the following pic, how people are enjoying the movie
people_laughing_at_a_movie_lg_wm.gif

the movie is doing very well in Romania and Madhya Pradesh thanks to Parasite
it is picking up in Germany due to some sincere efforts by your fraternity brother(taklu) Dr Garfield
it is not doing too well in the West Coast as people there don't seem to like Newyorker
it is making big time profits in Australia as Newyorker has many fans over there
it is picking up business in Canada
and is a big hit in Gujrat thanks to the Entrepreneur - Siddharth(premedtoned) and Dr Garfield

OMG.....u guys ...
that stuff is funny...

:laugh: :laugh: That was the greatest production ever. :clap:

:D wow...lots going on here :laugh: :laugh:
BTW Nimesh ,I love ur animations..grt ones:thumbup:

Man am I drunk :laugh: :laugh: !

Oh well you guys please be my source of support :laugh:

desikudi said:
:D wow...lots going on here :laugh: :laugh:
BTW Nimesh ,I love ur animations..grt ones:thumbup:

Me Too!!!
zazoo-kid.jpg

Premedtomed said:
Man am I drunk :laugh: :laugh: !

Oh well you guys please be my source of support :laugh:

Is this much of SUPPORT enough? or should i get you more?
beers.jpg

this thread needs less chatting and more pics ...

all you guys do is talk about random **** and post random **** ..whats the meaning of the thread then lol ??

PKP719 said:
this thread needs less chatting and more pics ...

all you guys do is talk about random **** and post random **** ..whats the meaning of the thread then lol ??

I wonder.............................................................................................Why there was no picture in THAT post??
wondering.gif

I want to congratulate Newyorker for successfully getting De-Addicted from the SDN India Forum.
He has retired and has gone to Himalayas to wash out all his sins commited on the SDN INDIA FORUM
The Fellow Sadhus lovingly call him as "SWAMI NEWYORKERJI"

SWAMI NEWYORKERJI KI JAI HO!!!!!!!!!
swami.gif
:laugh:

I met him in the Himalayas- and asked him to come with me but he could not- He was kinda Engaged!!

yoga200-337336-591321.jpg

nimeshshingala said:
SWAMI NEWYORKERJI KI JAI HO!!!!!!!!!
swami.gif
:laugh:

Nah! This ^ fake swamiji might abort his meditation in himalayas if he sees any hotties around here like this... ;)

188.jpg

Damn! +pissed+ people you love the most are always the one who hurt your feelings. It really hurts man! I feel like suffering from multiple myocardial infarctions for the past few days. I am engulfed by sadness with bruised heart. :( :( I remember saying to someone in the lounge sometime ago not to hurt the feelings of someone. it is alright buddy. life is like that.

I am also depressed that some people claim that NYer is the only one who posts gobor here and other intelluctuals are posting messages which are educative and useful to the mankind. I dont know abt that because i dont have time to check out other threads. So i dont want to disturb those intelligent messages.

Nimmy..i am not gonna come to this thread anymore. i usually dont go to places where i am not liked that much. i.e if thread owner does not like it. dont go there. forget me man! Dont tempt me with your kind posts.
NewYorker -whom you know a combo with happiness and love is dead. Kill him also in your Cabbiedoc, MD flick. Change the climax scene like being hit by his own cab driven by the heroine or shot by the villain. may be then your movie will become a blockbuster in west coast. People will enjoy the movie. That is not uncommon in indian flicks. if people dont like the ending producers always change it. no big deal.
Dont worry about sequel-2. Now you have Dr. Garfield who is ruling india forums. He is a cool guy. Book him with parasite and produce a sequel to Cabbie MD as 'Carpenter MD' :laugh: :laugh: with shooting locations in europe.
take care.

^^^
someone´s hurt this guy bad!!! :(

Damn! +pissed+ people you love the most are always the one who hurt your feelings. It really hurts man! I feel like suffering from multiple myocardial infarctions for the past few days. I am engulfed by sadness with bruised heart. :( :( I remember saying to someone in the lounge sometime ago not to hurt the feelings of someone. it is alright buddy. life is like that.

I am also depressed that some people claim that NYer is the only one who posts gobor here and other intelluctuals are posting messages which are educative and useful to the mankind. I dont know abt that because i dont have time to check out other threads. So i dont want to disturb those intelligent messages.

Nimmy..i am not gonna come to this thread anymore. i usually dont go to places where i am not liked that much. i.e if thread owner does not like it. dont go there. forget me man! Dont tempt me with your kind posts.
NewYorker -whom you know a combo with happiness and love is dead. Kill him also in your Cabbiedoc, MD flick. Change the climax scene like being hit by his own cab driven by the heroine or shot by the villain. may be then your movie will become a blockbuster in west coast. People will enjoy the movie. That is not uncommon in indian flicks. if people dont like the ending producers always change it. no big deal.
Dont worry about sequel-2. Now you have Dr. Garfield who is ruling india forums. He is a cool guy. Book him with parasite and produce a sequel to Cabbie MD as 'Carpenter MD' :laugh: :laugh: with shooting locations in europe.
my dear friend Newyorker
this was the quote you reminded me when I was feeling a bit down after some disturbing posts by some members.
Now I want to remind you of the same quote

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

I can understand your heart is
vawp_broken_heart.gif

But common man, Do what you feel is correct
Look at this thread, it has almost 28000 views, the highest in the india forum
People here just don't want to read and discuss serious topics , they want some entertainment and some trash(gobor)
and we both are the masters in producing trash :laugh: :laugh:

My hands are itching to make another Movie with you, but I need your co-operation, and some wild imagination from you, so make a good script and we will go and make another production
I would not kill you in my Movie-"cabbie doc md" as you suggested, will never do that, even if was a big flop in the west coast
I want to keep you alive in the india forum and want you to entertain people
As far as making a movie with this new kid on the block (Dr Garfiled) is concerned, I am thinking of making a comedy movie considering his character
I am preparing a script for him :laugh:

so relax buddy and come back in your true form

I am also amazed at seeing those number of hits by this monster thread. I dont understand the reason for this when some threads are struggling even to cross some 200 hits. I dont know the magic of this thread. probably there are more losers around here like us :D and also people who hate this thread for no reason also love this thread and dont stop coming.
Do u really think tinkerbelle is not coming to india forums? I bet she atleast come to sneak this thread. :laugh:

whatever man! i am bored with bollywood style productions of repeating the same crap of love, lust, fight and excetras. Anyway, thank you so much for your trust and keeping the partnership alive like Disney-Shyamalan. I hope Shingala- NYer partnership runs the show successfully.
Listen- i am gonna take some time to think and come up with a novel medical thriller script. because unhappy mind cannot imagine. it needs a break. I hope this thread owner let me stay here. :scared:

I have a test coming up next month. If i dont concentrate on that then, NYers orginal production 'New York Dreams' will be in trouble. :laugh:

How is parasite doing anyway? Man! she is the only one who showed some support to evil NYer eventhough i have misbehaved with her in the past. :love: and rxgal showed her support only to you.

some buddy meeting!! looks like some tears wiped off the NYer´s face! way to go!

That was good- but would be Better if thre were some words as who is havin that much fun!

188.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM :D

DrGarfield said:
Wat was that for nimesh?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it means this blonde has a crush on farleyisgod
she is trying to flirt with this good looking clown :laugh:

nimeshshingala said:

HaHa! She looks like she´s upto a LOT MORE than flirting!! ;) All the best Farley- remember the word- "Protection" though :eek:

nimeshshingala said:

time to fool around :laugh: :laugh:

nimeshshingala said:

mario's a plumber... not a clown! :/

farleyisgod said:
mario's a plumber... not a clown! :/

hey sorry man
I didn't know you were dressed like Mario- the Plumber
now the blonde is not interested in you anymore
but this cute Indian girl is showing a bit of interest :laugh: :laugh:
generalwiswhes_general_091600_6.gif
031105.gif

Sent in my acceptance of MITs offer of admission...i was accepted to all 5 schools I applied to (MIT early action, UPenn engineering, PennSt/Jefferson 6-year med program, Georgia Tech, and a full ride to Rutgers) but decided to tough out the pre-med life at the grade DEflating MIT. I have my heart set on Harvard HST program for med school. I also just bought a huge MCAT book - better to start studying now when I'm not doing so for MIT classes. :)

streetlight said:
Sent in my acceptance of MITs offer of admission...i was accepted to all 5 schools I applied to (MIT early action, UPenn engineering, PennSt/Jefferson 6-year med program, Georgia Tech, and a full ride to Rutgers) but decided to tough out the pre-med life at the grade DEflating MIT. I have my heart set on Harvard HST program for med school. I also just bought a huge MCAT book - better to start studying now when I'm not doing so for MIT classes. :)

hi akash
how are you doing buddy??
thanks for posting at least once a month and letting us know what's going on in your life, the last time you posted was on your 18th birthday
congrats on your MIT acceptance, How is your
music_1.gif
(Music) going on???
good luck with all your endeavors and hope you get into Medicine

Ha, I try to post as much as I can. There's too much going down around here... The music is going well. I usually get really confused when on this thread but maybe if i visited more often I'd get a better feel of things.

yey 1000 posts and 50 pages(of junk :smuggrin: )!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.