If u have any questions........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi international and emsi............
thank u so much for your help.......it will help us a lot .........to judge the score and b able to b confident abt the exam...

thanx once again.......

Members don't see this ad.

ssaug said:
hi international and emsi............
thank u so much for your help.......it will help us a lot .........to judge the score and b able to b confident abt the exam...

thanx once again.......
Ur welcome and All the best

hei International. if you were start charging for your answers, you would be already a millioner :) i also have a question for you. what happend after we apply for a loan and be approved for one. i think that your loan agency will send all the money you applying for, to your dental school , and then how this dental school gives you money for rent and everyday expences? will they (your dental school) open a bank accont on your name, or you must provide them with exictent ones? this whole procedure after one is being approved for a loan is wery mysterious for me. can you enlighten us about those procedures?
thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
emsi said:
hei International. if you were start charging for your answers, you would be already a millioner :) i also have a question for you. what happend after we apply for a loan and be approved for one. i think that your loan agency will send all the money you applying for, to your dental school , and then how this dental school gives you money for rent and everyday expences? will they (your dental school) open a bank accont on your name, or you must provide them with exictent ones? this whole procedure after one is being approved for a loan is wery mysterious for me. can you enlighten us about those procedures?
thanks.
Hi,
Let me charge you first before answering ur question so that i can be a millioner. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. So coming to the loan, once u apply online u will be pre approved and final approval will be done once u send all the necessary documents and school certification. So when everything is fine, then the school will get the check on ur name for the appropriate amount. Generally they will divide the loan by the number of quarters, but if u want to change the way of disbursement, u can do it by talking to the Financial aid official at ur school. So once they get the check on ur name, they will give it to you and it is ur responsibility then on, to deposit and pay the school the necessary amount. For example, if u apply loan for the tution, living and so on, u will get it and u had to pay the school, their part and the balance amount will be in ur account. They disburse the money every quarter and not once a year. Coming to the bank account opening, i think it depends on the school .
I think this might make things little easier to you now.

All the best

Hi international.
Do you have the list of universities in the East coast/midwest? or where can I get one from?
When is the last date for admission into 2005 programs?
Do I have to have the scores in hand by this date or they would just take the application and I can send the NBDE 1 scores while the application is in progress?

international said:
Hi,
I think u need atleast 90 in part one to get in to any of the schools for the next year. The more score u have, the better chances u have. I dont even wonder if the cut of score is 90 or more. So try to get more than 90 at min. Coming to the duggans courses, i happened to see recently a lot of people taking it and becoming confident. I really dont know what he teaches and how worth they are. I think some one who took the course can shed some light on that.

All the best

Nallap said:
Hi international.
Do you have the list of universities in the East coast/midwest? or where can I get one from?
Do I have to have the scores in hand by this date or they would just take the application and I can send the NBDE 1 scores while the application is in progress?
hey nallap
you go to this link below and you get access to all the us schools offering advance program for international dentist
last date varies with each school and you should look into their websites for all the information
and you should contact individual school if they take your application first and accept the scores later
i hope it solves your problem and wish you good luck
the link is
http://www.dental-resources.com/dented2.html#uswww

Nallap said:
Hi international.
Hi,
i think if u browse the www.ada.org, u find a document which is kinda 25-30 pages and i think u will get the info of all the college which offer the International programs will be there in that. I think it is around 16th page. I dont remember exactly. So try ur best in the site too.

All the best

Hi International,

Where are u ..your posts were really helpful.. :thumbup:
Thanks
GN