I Need Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noyac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen the videos of the president of the AANA blabing his rhetoric about being "dr" but I can't find it. If any of you have links to this could you post it here or PM me. I'd like to see any links to articles or videos dealing with any nurses who are claiming ot be "dr's". Especially id you can find some with midlevels doing surgeries. I am putting together a presentation for our medical staff if I can make it happen.

I have some of this from my own searches but you guys are so good at coming up with these I thought I would ask the experts.

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen the videos of the president of the AANA blabing his rhetoric about being "dr" but I can't find it. If any of you have links to this could you post it here or PM me. I'd like to see any links to articles or videos dealing with any nurses who are claiming ot be "dr's". Especially id you can find some with midlevels doing surgeries. I am putting together a presentation for our medical staff if I can make it happen.

I have some of this from my own searches but you guys are so good at coming up with these I thought I would ask the experts.

http://www.psanes.org/HB_1256.html