hSDN Class of 2014

You're from 'Zona right? Make you a deal: We both apply at ASU for undergrad, and if everything works out Ill see ya there! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, I'm from 'Zona! ASU is where I want to go and I am most likely going there unless Harvard will give me a full ride, so ASU it is! Barrett Honors College is where its at! You should definitely apply there! They give really good scholarships (merit-based)!!!! That would be really cool! What major were you looking at again?

Well I was considering listing them on my ROTC application as a preferred school. Seriously I need to visit, because Phoenix looks amazing and I'm a pretty big fan of the warm weather!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's too beautiful out here, a lot of air force bases and stuff out here as well if you are leaning towards the air force! Perfect weather year-round. Can't beat that! I can't stand humidity or snow. You should come down sometime with you family and tour the college and just enjoy AZ!

Alright I gotta go to bed. I was dumb enough to schedule breakfast with my girlfriend at 8 in the morning tomorrow.... Darn long-term relationships. :cool:

Hahaha, sdn>girlfriends... Jk jk.

I had a 3.5 last semester.

Great score, congratulations. Are you going to take the SAT?

As of right now, I'm gonna use this ACT to apply to one college early. I will retake the ACT for sure in the Fall, idk about the SAT. The whole penalized-for-guessing thing kind of scares me away! At least in the ACT you have a 25% chance of guessing correctly.

Members don't see this ad :)
As of right now, I'm gonna use this ACT to apply to one college early. I will retake the ACT for sure in the Fall, idk about the SAT. The whole penalized-for-guessing thing kind of scares me away! At least in the ACT you have a 25% chance of guessing correctly.

So basically you have to try to get less than 25%

The concept of the ACT is much better. But I disliked the ACT questions. They test you more on what you're "supposed to know". And the science and math part was infuriating! I hadn't done most of that stuff since Freshman year! Jeez :thumbdown:

Applying for Army ROTC scholarship tonight after school! Wish me luck, guys!

How many of yall are joining the military?
Doing ROTC scholarships?

Sort of off topic, but what do you guys have for phones?

I'm buying a new phone and I'm leaning towards the new Galaxy S4

Sort of off topic, but what do you guys have for phones?

I'm buying a new phone and I'm leaning towards the new Galaxy S4

I buy and sell phones to make money so I am constantly changing between Iphone 5, Iphone 4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, and the Note. I personally love the note 2 because i'm the BIG SCREEN=MORE PRODUCTIVITY kind of guy but seeing the S3 has a 5.0 screen, I will be getting that aswell! Unless the Iphone 6 comes out! If you want maximum reliability, I'd go with the I5. But it comes down to what you prefer as far as UI goes. ;)

I buy and sell phones to make money so I am constantly changing between Iphone 5, Iphone 4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, and the Note. I personally love the note 2 because i'm the BIG SCREEN=MORE PRODUCTIVITY kind of guy but seeing the S3 has a 5.0 screen, I will be getting that aswell! Unless the Iphone 6 comes out! If you want maximum reliability, I'd go with the I5. But it comes down to what you prefer as far as UI goes. ;)

I already have an iPod touch, so I'd rather not buy another iOS device. Basically the ipod can do everything that the phone can do except connect to cell networks and GPS/Compass etc.

I decided I like android a little bit better to be honest. And the new Galaxy S4 has a 5 inch screen. How do you get involved in phone selling?

You're from 'Zona right? Make you a deal: We both apply at ASU for undergrad, and if everything works out Ill see ya there! :thumbup:

Yup, I'm from 'Zona! ASU is where I want to go and I am most likely going there unless Harvard will give me a full ride, so ASU it is! Barrett Honors College is where its at! You should definitely apply there! They give really good scholarships (merit-based)!!!! That would be really cool! What major were you looking at again?

You guys going to ASU? I gotta be careful around you guys then and start using monosyllabic words, that means small words.

Sorry, UofA Alumnus myself and just had to get a rub in.

You guys going to ASU? I gotta be careful around you guys then and start using monosyllabic words, that means small words.

Haha.
ASU is a great school.

Reviving the thread here:

According to my Guidance Counselor. I got a 30 on the ACT! Think that's pretty good.

"How do you get involved in phone selling?"

Craigslist. Haha, its a weird hobby but I make good money and it helps build solid sales experience ;)

Oh look what we have here, a wildcat.

Rock on ASU

Craigslist. Haha, its a weird hobby but I make good money and it helps build solid sales experience ;)

You aren't going into medicine?

I meant to say it helps with just making some money during high school! I def want to go into medicine...

I got a job selling phones with commission. Best job I've ever had!

I got a job selling phones with commission. Best job I've ever had!

It's fun, lucrative, and allows you to test out the newest cell phones out, can't go wrong with that.

OMG, just hit me again that we only have a week and a half until we technically are seniors! HECK YES.

Oh, and follow me on twitter :)

<------------

OMG, just hit me again that we only have a week and a half until we technically are seniors! HECK YES.

After Tuesday, I am officially a senior. Just have to pass my exams. 2 down, 1 to go! :D

Somewhat off topic, but check out my returns:

ngSSTJwl.png

Mock Trade?

AOL myportfolio. This is for the last month. I make a new portfolio every month and see how much I can get. I've been doing pretty well lately. Pharmaceutical companies are doing really well.

Who is taking the SAT next saturday?

I'm hoping for a 1850 at least. Aiming for at least 1900 the first try so I can retake it next year and strive for 2000+

Although I have no idea how difficult the SAT's are, so I might just go ahead and completely surprise myself (HOPEFULLY....) and get a 1950+

I get my results tomorrow :/ I'm scared! Btw everyone should follow me on twitter! @jpatel2018

Got my results! The CR+M remained the same! ): Writing went up a little bit! Next one I take will be in October and I will be study my @$$ off for that one. I am really close to my goal!

Got my results! The CR+M remained the same! ): Writing went up a little bit! Next one I take will be in October and I will be study my @$$ off for that one. I am really close to my goal!

What did you get?

1200 cr+math and thats what I got the previous time. Math went up and cr went a little down so it remained balanced!

1200 cr+math and thats what I got the previous time. Math went up and cr went a little down so it remained balanced!

most colleges do take the highest of each section, so you technically went up :thumbup:

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL OVER. SUMMER and SENIOR YEAR, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO CHILLLLLL, too bad its too hot in az to chill!

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL OVER. SUMMER and SENIOR YEAR, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO CHILLLLLL, too bad its too hot in az to chill!

I got a spot for a summer job! I'm going to pet sit during the summer 20 hours a week, getting paid $9.00 an hour. So excited.

I got a spot for a summer job! I'm going to pet sit during the summer 20 hours a week, getting paid $9.00 an hour. So excited.

Dude that is awesome!!!! Happy for you brotha! That's good money too! Most importantly, its something you would love!!! :thumbup::thumbup: :cool: