How to enter Pre Req courses.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlexFLA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of my core pre reqs are a separate lab and lecture
Example:
Anatomy II lecture (3 credits) A
Anatomy II Lab (1 credit) B

My question which one do I select as the pre req when entering the course on PTCAS? It says "generally you should match one course to each core PT prerequisite"
I emailed PTCAS they said to ask the programs. I emailed the programs and they said to ask PTCAS lol

What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Most of my core pre reqs are a separate lab and lecture
Example:
Anatomy II lecture (3 credits) A
Anatomy II Lab (1 credit) B

My question which one do I select as the pre req when entering the course on PTCAS? It says "generally you should match one course to each core PT prerequisite"
I emailed PTCAS they said to ask the programs. I emailed the programs and they said to ask PTCAS lol

What should I do?

I wish PTCAS would have kept my application to view now...I am pretty confident though that you would match them both as an Anatomy pre-requisite...thats probably why they say "generally" because in some situations like this, the lecture and lab count as that pre-req. That is very odd though that PTCAS would tell you to ask the programs...I would try and talk to a different person with PTCAS if you can because it is THEIR application system that THEY designed...haha

But yeah I am pretty confident that I marked each as the Anatomy II pre-req despite the fact that its technically two classes.

I just put them both in as the same prerequisite. Meaning my A&P I and A&P I lab were both under the A&P I section. Not sure it is correct, but I hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea that seems like the most logical thing to do,but I just wanted to get feed back. Thanks guys

I have the same problem and just listed Anatomy Lec and Lab as A&P I and Physio Lec and Lab as A&P II, even though it was technically 4 different course instead of 2. I think it's fine :)