How old are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm 19 for one more day...turn the big 20 tomorrow-it's my bday!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm 22 right now, and 26 when pharm school is over.

I'm not that far behind you...I'll be 29 when I graduate from pharmacy school. It's a little weird being in class with a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds. I mean, how do people know what they want to do at that age? I certainly didn't.:scared:

29...then you gotta start the PhD huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
no jokes... i have a real hard time acknowledging my age :(... feel real old compared to all you youngsters....+pity+
31 ...applying this year so will see...

BTW, on the serious note: is the applicants age a factor in being accepted to grad school (pharm skl)?

no jokes... i have a real hard time acknowledging my age :(... feel real old compared to all you youngsters....+pity+
31 ...applying this year so will see...

BTW, on the serious note: is the applicants age a factor in being accepted to grad school (pharm skl)?

Art from all indication I am receiving yes it is a factor, but in a very positive way. Admission committees want to make sure you are dedicated adn committed to the program. They figure a 30 year old has lived life a little and knows for sure this is what they want to do.

24 now will be 28 when I graduate. Fun fun...

Art from all indication I am receiving yes it is a factor, but in a very positive way. Admission committees want to make sure you are dedicated adn committed to the program. They figure a 30 year old has lived life a little and knows for sure this is what they want to do.

thats a nice way of looking at getting older:thumbup:

thank you for the reply

art