retaking old ochem, looking for online classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gongson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a nontraditional student applying to pharmacy school and my ochem classes are slightly old requiring retake. I performed well the first time and since I did well on the PCAT, my school of interest only wants me to retake the lecture for Ochem II. I am considering retaking both semesters because other schools that I am applying to do not have exceptions to old courses.

Going to a community college in my state would be significantly cheaper, but I am working full time and either the lecture or the lab portion always conflicts my work schedule so I was hoping to find online courses. (Since it is not the first time taking ochem, online format would not be a problem with understanding the material)

I found U of New England online ochem and the school that I am applying to will accept the course, but do any of you know other schools that offer online ochem? Also, is tuition going to be about the same for these online courses? U of New England is like 1000 for the lecture and about 300 for the lab.

Members don't see this ad.