How many people go to the Parties during orientation and after test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the "OMG I'm so drunk walk me home?!?!?!" routine works pretty well too. Heh
I love that line. And yes it works every time.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Ill sit this one out

I'm wondering what scrubs have to do with primary care. lol. That's new to me.

Nothing just sayin the people that did that all had like insanely similar medical outlook views, which is interesting.

we had big lab coats that were more protective than scrubs which we all wore over our clothes. idk maybe my school is just weird. I never had anything touch my clothes and I did 50 % of the dissecting.

Nothing just sayin the people that did that all had like insanely similar medical outlook views, which is interesting.

we had big lab coats that were more protective than scrubs which we all wore over our clothes. idk maybe my school is just weird. I never had anything touch my clothes and I did 50 % of the dissecting.

We had no lab coats and I had lots of stuff touch my clothes. I have no idea what percentage of the dissection I did.

Reactions: 1 users
We had no lab coats and I had lots of stuff touch my clothes. I have no idea what percentage of the dissection I did.

lol rough guess come on now. you're a trooper though, I have many gross lab stories that probably aren't appropriate for public forum

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah some very interesting positions possible depending on what you spin...

Yeah but like, why do that in the pretense of a game? If you wanna get freaky, just get freaky

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah but like, why do that in the pretense of a game? If you wanna get freaky, just get freaky
Probably happens at the end when there r no clothes left.

I do, just twister isn't my vision of that. however it's something to investigate in the future.
What games were u thinking of? Scrabble?

And did people here seriously not have a separate set of clothes for anatomy? Nothing entered that lab except my special anatomy scrubs, anatomy shoes, anatomy sports bra, anatomy panties...

Yeah some very interesting positions possible depending on what you spin...
Fun fact, twister was first criticized after coming out as "sex in a box." I take it that probably just improved sales, especially among the younger demographic.

What games were u thinking of? Scrabble?

monopoly

trolololol
And did people here seriously not have a separate set of clothes for anatomy? Nothing entered that lab except my special anatomy scrubs, anatomy shoes, anatomy sports bra, anatomy panties...

I'm a savage. I didn't even wear a bra when I was in lab, that's how much of a savage I am.

Reactions: 4 users
You have a sports bra specifically for Anatomy Lab?

Haha yeah I just kept it in my locker...that way my other bras didn't get smelly. Is that weird?
No, makes sense. I thought at first you had a bra specifically for Anatomy lab as an emotional gesture.

If a lack of undergarments constitutes a special set for lab, then I am also guilty.

not srs

Reactions: 1 users

What exactly are you doing in anatomy lab?

Cadaver juice shouldn't be getting anywhere near that region of your body, unless...

Reactions: 3 users
What exactly are you doing in anatomy lab?

Cadaver juice shouldn't be getting anywhere near that region of your body, unless...
I can't believe I missed the word panties. I thought it said Anatomy pants.

I didn't do any of the orientation parties but I ****ed a girl from Tinder during orientation week. I think I'm happy with my decision.

Okay, now I've went out a couple of times, now I just have to figure out how to get laid( and how to dance), then I can be just like every other normal person my age.

You don't have to dance well, just attempt. And I'm sure there are plenty of girls in your class who are looking to get laid

Reactions: 2 users
Okay, now I've went out a couple of times, now I just have to figure out how to get laid( and how to dance), then I can be just like every other normal person my age.

Getting laid isn't that hard. It's difficult and expensive to get laid by a girl that you would want to spend the rest of your life with

I know what to do.

I'm pretty sure it's an evolutionary impossibility to be unaware of how to have sex.
Said the man who didn't understand how oral sex works

The former only became unnecessary due to 20th century reproductive technology, which is less than the blink of an eye by evolutionary standards.
People didn't start having sex for fun because the pill was invented.

And contraception has been used longgggg before the 20th century, that's just when the most reliable forms were invented.

People didn't start having sex for fun because the pill was invented.

My point was that I'm not sure how someone can be unaware of how PIV sex works, given that the people who were unaware of it would have been weeded out by evolution eons ago.

My point was that I'm not sure how someone can be unaware of how PIV sex works, given that the people who were unaware of it would have been weeded out by evolution eons ago.

Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.