Heard from any programs yet?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
UCI via e-mail

Members don't see this ad.

interviews 2 UMDNJ & Temple this wk

I heard that Emory was going to let everyone know on Nov. 1st. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from them yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I am no Icewomen, but I just got an interview from Wilmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (via phone call)

boston U via email

Emory said they'd mail out invitations by Nov 7.
MUSC said they'd have some decisions by this coming friday.

U of Kansas via phone

MEEI today (via email)

interview at cornell. Rejection from Scheie.

Jules Stein (non EyeStar) (email) - dates N19,D3,D10,D17

Members don't see this ad :)
yagmd- just to let you know the status, i got an interview from georgetown/whc a few days ago via email, no clue about the other programs you were wondering about.

einstein 2day email

st lukes roosevelt nyc - reg mail

what dates are the NYC programs that you all have heard from interviewing?

prism,

All the ny programs that i heard from (nyu, columbia, cornell, and one of the ear and eye infirmaries, i don't remember if it was ny or manhattan) are interviewing on dec. 4, 5, or 6th. With mt. sinai being the exception and offering an interview on 11/12. Hope this helps some.

drexel invite

Anybody know the gos' on Wills?

bronx lebanon, & U of maryland

nyeyes,

I noticed that most of your interview offers are at community programs in the Northeast. Can you tell me which of these programs are the good ones? Thanks.

i basically applied from DC to boston, not sure of more specifics...

What do people know about the U Maryland program? Anybody know any of their faculty or know anyone who has trained there? What's the quality of the clinical training, fellowship placement?

Thanks!

New York Eye & Ear (12/13, 12/19)
George Washington (12/6, 12/13, 12/20)
Long Island Jewish (12/12)
- all via email

got LIJ, northshore, & GW recently

got NYEEI, NYU, st vincents 2day as i called each on the phone to see what was up, they greeted me w/ an interview invite. i'll take it

Geez how did you pull that off? you must of been on the invite list already? i've been harassing NYU to take me off their waiting list for weeks, and NYEEI gave me the cold shoulder when I called =(

not sure how it all happened.. nyeei said they recently mailed out an invite which i have yet to receive.. st vinnies left a msg on my machine that day, i just called from another phone line so i got the news over the phone instead of hearing on my machine.. as 4 NYU- the lady told me that i would be getting a rejection letter in the mail in error & that i actually am invited to interview as she remembered me from doing an elective there. not sure whether this day was luck or a coincidence..

i got a call last tuesday (as I was driving to the airport) inviting me to Oregon for Saturday.

It was a hassle, but the interview was well worth the effort to get there.