Has anyone used Top Score?

I used TopScore. I used all of the sections except for the Reading, so I can tell you how I thought all but RC stacked up against the real test. I thought that TopScore was much harder in all of the subjects I used it for. For physics, for example, AC circuits, which the OAT people specifically left off the list of possible questions, show up on TopScore. Also, TopScore required that you know every last equation, and the real thing only used the most basic equations. On the one hand, taking the TopScore practice tests worried me because I didn't seem to be doing as well as I wanted to, but I think it may have payed off in the end, because it made me study more because I was so worried I was going to do badly :) . So, if you want to spend $50 to get yourself motivated, it might be a good idea. Otherwise, since it doesn't give you reasoning for why the correct answers are correct (it just tells you what topic the question fell under- like we couldn't tell that from reading the question!!:mad: ), I would maybe get something else that acts as a practice test as well as a study guide that tells you more about the questions' topics. Good luck!

Thanks for your response. I would like it if it would give me explanations of course however, I have ran out of options. I've used Kaplan, The Science of Review & OAT Achiever (well I haven't used that yet but I have it) & I can't find anything else for the OATs. The Kaplan books are all the same for the OATs no matter what version I buy so I just wanted to practice more so I guess this will do. Thanks again

I haven't taken the oat yet, but I use topscore as one of my study tools. I think it's helpful because you're timed. I use it to practice my timing. I think the questions are very hard and on just a few subjects I have scored over a 300. It doesn't provide explanations, but you can find out the correct answers which helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
About the Scholarware software, i actually bought it last year and never used it .So now when i installed it again and try to use it ,it didn't work.So i was wandering if you are done with the OAT can i have it , i will pay for it.Also is this a new version og the software ...like updated reading comp and stuff...i am really struggling with reading comp any comment on strategies , plan of action ...how to crack a 3 4o on it..i heard its very hard after the change...

Hey,
About the Scholarware software, i actually bought it last year and never used it .So now when i installed it again and try to use it ,it didn't work.So i was wandering if you are done with the OAT can i have it , i will pay for it.Also is this a new version og the software ...like updated reading comp and stuff...i am really struggling with reading comp any comment on strategies , plan of action ...how to crack a 3 4o on it..i heard its very hard after the change...

I have the scholarware software if you're interested. I just got it more than a month ago so you have about 4 months left to use it. Message me if you would like to purchase it. Asking price is $20.

Hey PM me and we will discuss the next steps..are you sure it will work on my computer and does it have updated reading comprehension.So i believe you already took the OAT how was it ...esp reading comp and bio