Harvard, PENN, and Columbia ENDO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any details about these endo programs? Specifically, do they accept D4s and allow moonlighting?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know any details about these endo programs? Specifically, do they accept D4s and allow moonlighting?

Harvard accepts D4s. None of the residents I know moonlight. Can't speak to the others. Harvard is a good endo program from what I can tell.

Reactions: 1 user
Harvard accepts D4s. None of the residents I know moonlight. Can't speak to the others. Harvard is a good endo program from what I can tell.
From what I heard, some 3rd year endo residents do moonlight. Most programs it's a don't ask don't tell kind of thing.

All 3 accept D4s and "allow" moonlighting... I've heard all 3 programs are really good... just really expensive. Harvard is supposed to be the most expensive one due to it being 3 years. As for the quality of the program, Dr. Kim from UPenn who did apicoectomy at AAE this year apparently is Columbia Endo graduate... just sayin. I visited UPenn endo program and it was really nice from being renovated, but apparently they have trouble getting enough patients to fill the schedule... correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyone got invites from these programs yet?