Hard to meet new girls?

I just found your comment, which implied that most girls are alcoholic sluts that require meaningless sex in order to have purpose in life, to be in poor taste and offensive and, frankly, immature. Considering that you have posted about your relative inexperience with women, I fail to see how such a negative comment is warranted.
I frankly found Gpan's original comments more offensive and immature. I'm no feminist by any stretch of the imagination, nor am I a prude.

The idea that women go to bars mainly to hook up for sex is pretty laughable. That they can't go out to bars for the same reasons that most guys go to bars - to hang out and have fun. Btw, just because she's firting with you doesn't mean she wants to screw you... she's probably just leading you on and attention whoring for cheap thrills.

The idea that you can blanket-categorize women into either a virgin ("quality girl") or a ***** is naive. And your basis for this categorization using superficial guidelines like class, education, (and perhaps race?) shows how very little you understand about women. Or that you don't respect people in general. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm a guy, I'm a pre-med (you're a resident), but I have more experience with girls than you (Gpan). That much is obvious.

Members don't see this ad.

I think if you go to a bar without loud music and talk with someone who is not actively vomiting on you (nor you on them), that might be a decent way to find a date. You can then ask them to meet you for coffee to test out the strength of your beer goggles.

Hey all...

I've been in a relationship for 4 years. I'm half way through med school now and my relationship is likely to be over soon. Because of this pending doomed relationship, I haven't put myself out there to meet people or make many friends...

Now that this has happened, I feel so alone and with nothing much left besides my family and some old friends...

How hard is it to meet someone new as a 25 year old male med student? I'm just devastated over this relationship that is about to be over...

Just trying to vent and get some load off my shoulder....

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I frankly found Gpan's original comments more offensive and immature. I'm no feminist by any stretch of the imagination, nor am I a prude.

The idea that women go to bars mainly to hook up for sex is pretty laughable. That they can't go out to bars for the same reasons that most guys go to bars - to hang out and have fun. Btw, just because she's firting with you doesn't mean she wants to screw you... she's probably just leading you on and attention whoring for cheap thrills.

The idea that you can blanket-categorize women into either a virgin ("quality girl") or a ***** is naive. And your basis for this categorization using superficial guidelines like class, education, (and perhaps race?) shows how very little you understand about women. Or that you don't respect people in general. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm a guy, I'm a pre-med (you're a resident), but I have more experience with girls than you (Gpan). That much is obvious.
:laugh:

Hey all...

I've been in a relationship for 4 years. I'm half way through med school now and my relationship is likely to be over soon. Because of this pending doomed relationship, I haven't put myself out there to meet people or make many friends...

Now that this has happened, I feel so alone and with nothing much left besides my family and some old friends...

How hard is it to meet someone new as a 25 year old male med student? I'm just devastated over this relationship that is about to be over...

Just trying to vent and get some load off my shoulder....

Assuming that you'll be graduating med school and completing residency, not hard AT ALL.

Nurses will be all over you :love: like Gerard Butler, George Clooney, and the wolf from Twilight

"How to date a doctor" is available on wikihow.com and seems to be a common search on Google.

You're a HOT commodity! Use it! :soexcited:

If you need some immediate assistance please visit:

forums.studentdoctor.net (hot hOt HOT professionals or pre-professionals)
www.match.com (possibly the most advertised dating site)
www.meetup.com (literally, you get to meet people the day you show up)